Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,377 members, 7,829,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Goodluck In Redemption Camp - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Goodluck In Redemption Camp (2077 Views)

Don't Put On Red Things Today Announced By Pastor Adeboye In Redemption Camp. / Pls. Wen Was The First Time A Nigerian President Attended Holy Ghost Service In Redemption Camp? / Abomination! Obasanjo In Redemption Camp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck In Redemption Camp by MAYOWAAK: 11:11pm On Dec 17, 2010
Just stumbled on the live streaming of this year RCCG'S ANNUAL DECEMBER CONVENTION ON LTV 8 with the President of Nigeria,GOODLUCK JONATHAN addressing the congregation but the address sounds like a campaign speech.
Re: Goodluck In Redemption Camp by Ymodulus: 7:34am On Dec 18, 2010
MAYOWAAK:

Just stumbled on the live streaming of this year RCCG'S ANNUAL DECEMBER CONVENTION ON LTV 8 with the President of Nigeria,GOODLUCK JONATHAN addressing the congregation but the address sounds like a campaign speech.
come on friend dont be suprise what is christendom for? Is it not to fight polictical campaign, loot poor civilians money? Well redeem is even a promotes of this so dont be down because your goodluck campaign in a church. Pls bro just dont deceive yourself with this christians and their pastors. Dont think am a muslim because am not a muslim and am not part of the christendom.
Re: Goodluck In Redemption Camp by KunleOshob(m): 8:06am On Dec 18, 2010
Redeemed sha, they love flirting with big names and Any Goverment In Power [AGIP]
Re: Goodluck In Redemption Camp by bashydemy(m): 8:35am On Dec 18, 2010
What do you guys expect from redeem or who is going to donate for a new Jet is not the like of GEJ and people in Government dont be suprise too when you see pator E.A Adeboye running for political office
Re: Goodluck In Redemption Camp by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 18, 2010
KunleOshob:

Redeemed sha, they love flirting with big names and[b] Any Goverment In Power [AGIP][/b]

grin grin
Re: Goodluck In Redemption Camp by e36991: 11:37am On Dec 19, 2010

I am your sitting president,
pray for me so that I will not deviate from the fear of God . . .
- President Goodluck Jonathan kneeling before Pastor Enoch Adeboye
at the Holy Ghost Congress on Friday night.
Photo: State House
Re: Goodluck In Redemption Camp by 9dynasty(m): 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2010
yeah, thats my pastor, and this is for the haters even while the LORD JESUS was on earth he met senior official and soldiers, prostitute. hence "master how can one be born again"remember. every one is open to come the R.C.C.G camp-Muslim, Jew or pagan president or prisoner .so stop hating and get a life, its not only when you spend 24 1/2 hours a day with "holy" people that makes you, your pastor, imam, rabbi "holy"
Re: Goodluck In Redemption Camp by bashydemy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2010
Alll we all know what this all about and if i pray for you and you get to that seat another jet, and i believe GEJ will be going right from the Camp to the shrine so what was the prayer for then when he can stick to it
Re: Goodluck In Redemption Camp by bestads(m): 11:41am On Jan 14, 2011
e36991:

I am your sitting president,
pray for me so that I will not deviate from the fear of God . . .
- President Goodluck Jonathan kneeling before Pastor Enoch Adeboye
at the Holy Ghost Congress on Friday night.
Photo: State House

I guess this prayer is beginning to work oooohhh!!!

(1) (Reply)

A Guide For All Time!!! / Definition Of God / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/08/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.