Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters (57893 Views)

FG Scraps DPR, PPPRA, PEF, Sacks CEOs, Inaugurates New Agencies / Buhari Submits PIB To National Assembly, Scraps NNPC, PPPRA In New Bill / PPPRA Increases Price Of Petrol From N140.80 To N143.80 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by StUriah(m): 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
Life is turn by turn.

Those sacked too got their jobs through manipulative ways. They are also connected to Senators, Govs, Presidency that have lost out in the power struggle. Excellent jobs are not for people who have no connections with the 'right' VIPs in government.

Nepotism is bad really but if a mad man is given a hoe, do you expect him to till the land away from his reach?
Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by Sermwell(m): 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
FrLukas:

Why do you guys do this to yourselves?

You just want me to yab your director free of charge today.

There is nowhere in the post that mentions Kanu the fugitive who couldn't go home to bury both parents whom he killed with his wahala.

Do you want to know the definition of bravery?

Take a look at Sowore. Study the man very well. Look at his antecedents. Check out his profile and his achievements.

He was willing to give up his job as a lecturer in New York to fight for the masses.

When the worst came, he stood and faced it like a man that he is.

He has every opportunity to flee the country and never return.

Yet, he is in Abuja, obeying the terms of his bail.

Because he is a law abiding and very brave man.

His institution which he founded is the one that made this revelation we are commenting on.

Compare that level of bravery with the actions of the hunchback albino Kanu, who is deceiving himself and his gullible followers that they are Jews and Trump is coming to liberate them soon form Nigeria and so y'all should donate money to the cause.

Sowore has a master's degree and lectured in New York before going to Nigeria to fight for the masses.

Tell us the qualifications of Kanu and what his job was before he decided to stir the hornet's nest and play on his people's emotions and intelligence.

Go on, tell us...
I'm not a tribal bigot but I must tell you that Nigeria today is a lawless country. Nnamdi kanu was obeying bail conditions until the Nigerian army invaded his residents. Has this same thing happened to sowore? I'm not igbo but most of the things kanu accused this government of is coming to light.. this country is messed up and every sane Nigerian knows that.

1 Like

Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by festacman(m): 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Only the wicked thinks everyone is after him. Everything is battle, bloodshed and war to him. They leave the substance and go after form. No wonder murder is their sport

When a drunkard has had his fill, he belches and staggers away, singing a combination of dirge and lullaby in one breath.
Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by Jidenna20: 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
PassingShot:

So, I know if it's true or not.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by Jidenna20: 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
Fake news as usual...

NEXT..................
[/s]

1 Like

Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by Dedetwo(m): 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
PapaBaby:

REVEALED: How Nigeria’s Petroleum Agency Dismissed 34 Citizens To Create Employment For President Buhari's Daughter, Children Of Elites

Despite efforts by persons in government to deny the employment of President Muhammadu Buhari’s daughter, Hadiza, into Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency, fresh facts have emerged on how the secret recruitment took place.

Earlier in February, some contract staff of the PPPRA raised the alarm that Hadiza had been employed into the agency as deputy manager along with children of other top and highly influential persons in the country

After the news hit the airwaves, the Presidency swung into action, denying that the claim was “untrue, malicious, and meant to cast aspersions on the first family”.

However, SaharaReporters has now gathered that Hadiza’s employment was facilitated by the new Executive Secretary of PPPRA, Abdulkadir Umar Saidu.

To clear the way for the employment of Hadiza and others, Saidu had to sack at least 34 contract staff, who had worked with the agency for over seven years.

Before the appointment of Saidu as Executive Secretary of PPPRA, the former occupant of that office, Mrs Sotonye Iyoyo, had secured an approval to regularise the employment of 134 contract staff and also employ more qualified Nigerians into the agency.

However, as is the norm in most federal ministries and agencies in Nigeria, management and board of PPPRA decided to share the slots amongst themselves and cronies rather than throwing it open to the general public.

The employment slots were allocated to powerful individuals in the executive, legislature, and judiciary arms of government in the country.

Further investigations revealed that the reason why no management staff was willing to challenge the present Executive Secretary on most of his obnoxious policies and high-handedness was because of an issue of money laundering and covert fraud of N2bn withdrawn from the agency's coffers by the General Manager Admin/HM – V.Z Shidok, who acted as ES at a time.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/02/24/revealed-how-nigeria%E2%80%99s-petroleum-agency-dismissed-34-citizens-create-employment-president

I had to thank the creator if the forbearers of everyone of those sacked in order to employ Hadiza Buhari fought on Nigerian side against Biafra. Today's Nigeria is what their forbearers fought to foist on us. May Allah punish all of them.

1 Like

Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by sexiestharam(f): 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
JuanDeDios:

Like most Arab names, there are many ways of spelling this name - in fact so many that no one can say how many: Mohammed, Muhammad, Mohamed, Mahomet, etc. And that's in English. If you're Hausa, you could write Mohammadu, Muhammadu, Momodu, Mamadu, etc. And if you're Yoruba, we may be looking at Lamidi and other variants derived from Ahmed. But, typically, an individual would stick to one in writing his name. For the president, that one is Muhammadu. But Nigerian journos don't care much about standards, so you can expect them to pick any variant of the name that suits them on Monday, another one on Tuesday, and another on Wednesday.

Years back, when a Muslim man had his hand chopped off for petty stealing in Zamfara State, the Nigerian press reported his name as Buba Bello Jangedi. Then Buba Bello Jangebe. And kept on like that. We never found out which one is correct. Not too many years before then, the Abacha-era assassin we knew as Barnabas Msheila came out to announce that he did not know where the press got the name Msheila from - that his name was Barnabas Jabila. He felt the press had assassinated his name and had to intervene. There are countless other examples.

I'm rambling. Well, I'm on break. I needed something to take my mind off work. Thank you. smiley
You aren't rambling. Thank you so much. I learnt a lot from your write up. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by oladipupo2234: 3:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
Honestly, news emanating from this part of the world is so depressing and coupled with the daily stress one go through just to survive, I wonder how people have enough strength to comment on Nairaland. This country is so bleeped that I'm beginning to feel for the unborn generations. Its either we all forget our differences and stand up to fight this scourge of political elite taking Nigerian masses as fools or one work hard as individuals and relocate from this country.

FrLukas:
grin

Lol. I cannot give myself HBP. Let me just laugh at all this nonsense from Nigeria.

Mi o le waku jare.

1 Like

Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by Jidenna20: 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
As the world turns..

SR used to be despised by Igbos as a fake news outlet, now the same SR is their main credible source of info..

Predictable and gullible people.

grin

[/s]

1 Like

Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by omoadeleye(m): 3:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
Make we wake one day and become zombies and beat all these old geezers to their deep six... They're so annoying andd irritating

1 Like

Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by Bimpe29: 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
There is God truly. Let them continue.

1 Like

Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by Jidenna20: 3:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
Commentor:
I don't believe the story.

Time would tell.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by MacBan: 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
bluecircle470:

You are the real zombie. If Sahara carries a story that does not suit you or against PDP, you will turn yourself to a crying crying baby and start claiming how bias Sahara reporters is

Donkey show me just one post of mine condemning SR.

1 Like

Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
festacman:

When a drunkard has had his fill, he belches and staggers away, singing a combination of dirge and lullaby in one breath.
The song of those who have sold their soul for a pot of beans is an unending song of shame devoid of the least reasoning

1 Like

Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by Jidenna20: 3:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
PassingShot:

Evidence would make it credible and not rumor.

Only fools accept such news without evidence/proof.
[/s]
Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by Dollabiz: 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by 6digitscomrade: 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
Kundagarten:
I wonder how their zombies would feel now they know they were scammed.
no hard feelings my brother life na turn by turn shebi 30k go still steady and in 2years now dem go give us mobilisation funds from loots and largesse wey we go take campaign and secure another 8years of diz kind enjoyments ����
Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by festacman(m): 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

The song of those who have sold their soul for a pot of beans is an unending song of shame devoid of the least reasoning

A fool has tragic tendency to misjudge everything including his own image on mirror.
Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
festacman:

A fool has tragic tendency to misjudge everything including his own image on mirror.
An slowpoke devoid of common sense sees himself in others. Even the devil is but a saint to him

1 Like

Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by Jidenna20: 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
PassingShot:
This report still lacks the needed evidence/proof to establish the claim.

Let's get real.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by selemempe: 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
FrLukas:

Why do you guys do this to yourselves?

You just want me to yab your director free of charge today.

There is nowhere in the post that mentions Kanu the fugitive who couldn't go home to bury both parents whom he killed with his wahala.

Do you want to know the definition of bravery?

Take a look at Sowore. Study the man very well. Look at his antecedents. Check out his profile and his achievements.

He was willing to give up his job as a lecturer in New York to fight for the masses.

When the worst came, he stood and faced it like a man that he is.

He has every opportunity to flee the country and never return.

Yet, he is in Abuja, obeying the terms of his bail.

Because he is a law abiding and very brave man.

His institution which he founded is the one that made this revelation we are commenting on.

Compare that level of bravery with the actions of the hunchback albino Kanu, who is deceiving himself and his gullible followers that they are Jews and Trump is coming to liberate them soon form Nigeria and so y'all should donate money to the cause.

Sowore has a master's degree and lectured in New York before going to Nigeria to fight for the masses.

Tell us the qualifications of Kanu and what his job was before he decided to stir the hornet's nest and play on his people's emotions and intelligence.

Go on, tell us...
if kanu can be called a coward.... what do we call you who is even afraid to condemn buhari online because you don't want high bp? (forget sowore...he is brave too and has made up with kanu)

1 Like

Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by bluecircle470: 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
MacBan:

Donkey show me just one post of mine condemning SR.

Ipob pig you're just pained
Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
selemempe:
if kanu can be called a coward.... what do we call you who is even afraid to condemn buhari online because you don't want high bp? (forget sowore...he is brave too and has made up with kanu)

If you can't go through my previous posts to know where I stand, that would be your headache.

Don't blame me for your assumptions.

I'm done here. Keep it moving.
Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by festacman(m): 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

An slowpoke devoid of common sense sees himself in others. Even the devil is but a saint to him

A blind man will still see nothing even when he approaches the brightest of light on the horizon.
Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by Bimpe29: 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
There is God truly. Let them continue.

1 Like

Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
oladipupo2234:
Honestly, news emanating from this part of the world is so depressing and coupled with the daily stress one go through just to survive, I wonder how people have enough strength to comment on Nairaland. This country is so bleeped that I'm beginning to feel for the unborn generations. Its either we all forget our differences and stand up to fight this scourge of political elite taking Nigerian masses as fools or one work hard as individuals and relocate from this country.

Best thing is to just ignore any news emanating from Nigeria.

No good news at all.
Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by MacBan: 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
bluecircle470:

Ipob pig you're just pained

A.hole u can kiss my *ss....ipob kee u there! N stop quoting if u ain't got anything intelligent to talk about. Don't care where ya miscreant from...

2 Likes

Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
festacman:

A blind man will still see nothing even when he approaches the brightest of light on the horizon.
The evil cannot see light. They are averse to anything that has to do with light. They enjoy darkness.
Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by selemempe: 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
FrLukas:

If you can't go through my previous posts to know where I stand, that would be your headache.

Don't blame me for your assumptions.

I'm done here. Keep it moving.
what do we call you ogbeni...done kiiii you there

1 Like

Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by festacman(m): 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

The evil cannot see light. They are averse to anything that has to do with light. They enjoy darkness.

Now that you have accepted this fact, I hope you will change from your evil ways, open up your dark mind to a ray of light and allow a flow of fresh air into your stuffy mind.
Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
Sermwell:

I'm not a tribal bigot but I must tell you that Nigeria today is a lawless country. Nnamdi kanu was obeying bail conditions until the Nigerian army invaded his residents. Has this same thing happened to sowore? I'm not igbo but most of the things kanu accused this government of is coming to light.. this country is messed up and every sane Nigerian knows that.

Samwell Tally, is that you? grin just kidding.

Anyway, either you are ignorant of matters of you are lying about matters.

I'd give you the benefit of the doubt that you are ignorant of issues pertaining to this.

So here goes:

Nnamdi Kanu flouted his bail conditions when he assembled a crowd in his father's backyard and started addressing them in clear violation of his bail conditions.

Not only that, he began to train a ragtag group and doing fake and stupid inspection of parade/guard in his father's garage. We've all seen the pictures.

On the other hand, have you seen Sowore addressing a crowd?

Has Sowore flouted other bail conditions? He is currently in Abuja because he has been limited to that city as part of his bail conditions.

Please do your research before making wrong assertions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings / Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) / Governor Seyi Makinde Declares Assets Worth 50 Billion Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.