Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,549 members, 7,812,755 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Why Do Most People Believe In Imperfection? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Most People Believe In Imperfection? (549 Views)

Why Do People Believe In God Even Without Evidence? / If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? / Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most People Believe In Imperfection? by Slim690(f): 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
It's really amazes me when people say"No one is perfect"
Why go you believe in such degrading statement? When it's clearly stated in the Bible that God wants to to be perfect�

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Believe In Imperfection? by nlPoster: 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
Are you referring to makeup or something else?

And are you saved btw? Your previous topics are about makeup, so I was just wondering.
Re: Why Do Most People Believe In Imperfection? by Slim690(f): 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
I'm talking about perfection in being,as in person
nlPoster:
Are you referring to makeup or something else?

And are you saved btw? Your previous topics are about makeup, so I was just wondering.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Believe In Imperfection? by LordReed(m): 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
Slim690:
I'm talking about perfection in being,as in person
Who is the perfect human being you've seen?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Believe In Imperfection? by Slim690(f): 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
Me,Abraham, Noah,Job etc and to crown it all, God wants us all to be perfect. Kindly open to matt5:48 for a start winkIf you need other Bible saying on perfection,let me know...you're welcome
LordReed:
Who is the perfect human being you've seen?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Believe In Imperfection? by LordReed(m): 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
Slim690:
Me,Abraham, Noah,Job etc and to crown it all, God wants us all to be perfect. Kindly open to matt5:48 for a start winkIf you need other Bible saying on perfection,let me know...you're welcome

You are perfect? Really?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Believe In Imperfection? by Dfrenzy(m): 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
Perfection, is what we are suppose to strive for on daily basis as humans. If you have any idea of what perfect means, I believe you would have a rethink about your statement, no man can be perfect by himself because, just as it is written that, "the righteousness of man, is like a filthy rag before the Lord", so it is with perfection. God can only qualify us, just as the scripture say that, "we are the righteousness of God in Christ", it's a gift. Abraham you made mention of, denied his wife to save his life at a point. Job, while going through his tribulations, questioned God. As a matter of fact, in the book of James, I believe, a perfect was said to be a man, who is able to bridle his tongue.
Re: Why Do Most People Believe In Imperfection? by nlPoster: 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
Slim690:

Let's start with your definition of perfect. What are you referring to?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Believe In Imperfection? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
Slim690:

YOU'RE PERFECT? IN WHAT ASPECTS?
DO YOU KNOW WHAT PERFECTION MEANS?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Believe In Imperfection? by Slim690(f): 8:57am On Feb 26, 2020
Without blemish, without defeat, full of health, sound, complete, whole, having integrity,complete in accord with truth and fact
nlPoster:

Let's start with your definition of perfect. What are you referring to?
Re: Why Do Most People Believe In Imperfection? by Slim690(f): 8:58am On Feb 26, 2020
In every aspect you can think of smiley
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU'RE PERFECT? IN WHAT ASPECTS?
DO YOU KNOW WHAT PERFECTION MEANS?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Believe In Imperfection? by Slim690(f): 9:03am On Feb 26, 2020
Where in the scripture is it written that we cant be perfect? Please show me the exact place;while I show you places in the Bible the Bible talked of perfection. Mind you, it's also stated in the Bible that Abraham was a perfect man.... You'd see why you make mistakes, because you've believed in imperfection all your life
Dfrenzy:
Perfection, is what we are suppose to strive for on daily basis as humans. If you have any idea of what perfect means, I believe you would have a rethink about your statement, no man can be perfect by himself because, just as it is written that, "the righteousness of man, is like a filthy rag before the Lord", so it is with perfection. God can only qualify us, just as the scripture say that, "we are the righteousness of God in Christ", it's a gift. Abraham you made mention of, denied his wife to save his life at a point. Job, while going through his tribulations, questioned God. As a matter of fact, in the book of James, I believe, a perfect was said to be a man, who is able to bridle his tongue.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Believe In Imperfection? by Slim690(f): 9:04am On Feb 26, 2020
YASSSSS
LordReed:

You are perfect? Really?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Believe In Imperfection? by nlPoster: 9:05am On Feb 26, 2020
Slim690:
Without blemish, without defeat, full of health, sound, complete, whole, having integrity,complete in accord with truth and fact

What do you know about Genesis 3?
Re: Why Do Most People Believe In Imperfection? by LordReed(m): 9:14am On Feb 26, 2020
Slim690:
YASSSSS

Use of makeup indicates otherwise. You feel inadequacies with your look and your mind tells you you will look better. You are not perfect. Nobody is.
Re: Why Do Most People Believe In Imperfection? by Slim690(f): 9:15am On Feb 26, 2020
What do you know about Deuteronomy18:13,Psalm 18:32,1peter 2:9 etc?
Drop your message while I'm off to work. In case if no one has ever told you in your entire life on earth...Have a perfect day wink
nlPoster:

What do you know about Genesis 3?
Re: Why Do Most People Believe In Imperfection? by Slim690(f): 9:18am On Feb 26, 2020
It's not my problem if you don't read the scripture properly darling...There are some Bible chapters I posted down there. Kindly read and meditate on them(If you need more of them, let me know) and flush that negative mindset from your life. Have a perfect day
LordReed:

Use of makeup indicates otherwise. You feel inadequacies with your look and your mind tells you you will look better. You are not perfect. Nobody is.
Re: Why Do Most People Believe In Imperfection? by nlPoster: 9:20am On Feb 26, 2020
Slim690:
What do you know about Deuteronomy18:13,Psalm 18:32,1peter 2:9 etc?
Drop your message while I'm off to work. In case if no one has ever told me in my entire life on earth...how to have a perfect day wink

Be civil.

You asked a question and people are answering you, why are you catching feelings?

Let's look at the verses you quoted, leave your envious nature grin

You can log in anytime to read responses, no one needs to know you are going to work.
Re: Why Do Most People Believe In Imperfection? by Slim690(f): 9:25am On Feb 26, 2020
Catching feelings? How I'm telling you I need to concentrate at work while I read your messages later today and you call that catching feelings? Hian my dear, as a perfect being that I am, I have time for everything(my time is perfected by the HolySpirit) and this is time for work
nlPoster:

Be civil.

You asked a question and people are answering you, why are you catching feelings?
Re: Why Do Most People Believe In Imperfection? by nlPoster: 9:27am On Feb 26, 2020
Slim690:
Catching feelings? How I'm telling you I need to concentrate at work while I read your messages later today and you call that catching feelings? Hian my dear, as a perfect being that I am, I have time for everything(my time is perfected by the HolySpirit) and this is time for work

You seem delusional but let's wait for more confirmation of that.

I could be wrong.

Concentrate at work, nairaland is not going anywhere so there's no rush.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Believe In Imperfection? by LordReed(m): 9:53am On Feb 26, 2020
Slim690:
It's not my problem if you don't read the scripture properly darling...There are some Bible chapters I posted down there. Kindly read and meditate on them(If you need more of them, let me know) and flush that negative mindset from your life. Have a perfect day

I don't deal on fairytales dear. Real life practical. You are already showing just how imperfect you are. Enjoy your day.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Believe In Imperfection? by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 26, 2020
Slim690:
It's really amazes me when people say"No one is perfect"
Why go you believe in such degrading statement? When it's clearly stated in the Bible that God wants to to be perfect�

There are just three PERFECT persons who ever walked this planet.

They are

©Adam :-the first man.

©Eve :-the first woman.

©Jesus :-an angel transformed into human.

Apart from these three every other human are IMPERFECT! Romans 7:13-25

PERFECTION in biblical terms connotes
Perfect memory and body as in PERFECT HEALTH!

Once you can't recollect what happened some years ago and what each person said WORD FOR WORD, it means YOU ARE NOT PERFECT.

Once you get sick due to the malfunctioning of your immune system, it means YOU ARE NOT PERFECT.

Imperfection came in through the disobedience of our first human parents, and ever since then we all became IMPERFECT. That's why we must die! Romans 5:12

So to regain PERFECTION, we need a new rebirth NOT a physical one but spiritual, that's why God sent Jesus to come and make a sacrifice and upon the basic of this sacrifice many will gain PERFECTION once again. John 3:16

All we need to do now is to prove that we are deeply sorry for the error of our first human parents, we must turn away from Adamic traits and put one the new personality introduced by Jesus. Ephesians 4:24; Colossians 3:10

Once you're able to do that, God will forgive you and grant you the privilege to eat of a certain tree that will restore you to a PERFECT state! Revelations 22:1-2

The problem here is that you can't make this decision for anyone else, be it your wife, child, mother, father, friend or any other individual. Each person must decide out of his own freewill {Galatians 6:5} the only help you can offer is to make a thorough research on how to convince them to do it! Romans 10:11-15

That's why Jesus after teaching some people, sent them out to teach others! Matthew 28:19-20

God bless you! smiley
Re: Why Do Most People Believe In Imperfection? by nlPoster: 11:22am On Feb 26, 2020
OP when you poop, fart, spit, burp, vomit, get pimples, etc, is that also perfection?

Or you dont know what those are.
Re: Why Do Most People Believe In Imperfection? by Slim690(f): 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
Is it not funny how the word imperfection was never stated in those verses you gave. Meanwhile perfect is everywhere in the Bible.
Well, I was once like you do I understand your plight. Well ever since I read and understood the truth about perfection, my life has been wonderful and perfect. Everything I do is always perfect. Emmm btw the Bible recorded Abraham,Noah and Job as perfect too. Else you've got your own Bible grin... My dear, I'll advise you to believe in yourself as perfect(as God wants you to) else you'll keep making mistakes in life and then cover it with"no one is perfect" lol
Maximus69:

There are just three PERFECT persons who ever walked this planet.

They are

©Adam :-the first man.

©Eve :-the first woman.

©Jesus :-an angel transformed into human.

Apart from these three every other human are IMPERFECT! Romans 7:13-25

PERFECTION in biblical terms connotes
Perfect memory and body as in PERFECT HEALTH!

Once you can't recollect what happened some years ago and what each person said WORD FOR WORD, it means YOU ARE NOT PERFECT.

Once you get sick due to the malfunctioning of your immune system, it means YOU ARE NOT PERFECT.

Imperfection came in through the disobedience of our first human parents, and ever since then we all became IMPERFECT. That's why we must die! Romans 5:12

So to regain PERFECTION, we need a new rebirth NOT a physical one but spiritual, that's why God sent Jesus to come and make a sacrifice and upon the basic of this sacrifice many will gain PERFECTION once again. John 3:16

All we need to do now is to prove that we are deeply sorry for the error of our first human parents, we must turn away from Adamic traits and put one the new personality introduced by Jesus. Ephesians 4:24; Colossians 3:10

Once you're able to do that, God will forgive you and grant you the privilege to eat of a certain tree that will restore you to a PERFECT state! Revelations 22:1-2

The problem here is that you can't make this decision for anyone else, be it your wife, child, mother, father, friend or any other individual. Each person must decide out of his own freewill {Galatians 6:5} the only help you can offer is to make a thorough research on how to convince them to do it! Romans 10:11-15

That's why Jesus after teaching some people, sent them out to teach others! Matthew 28:19-20

God bless you! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Believe In Imperfection? by nlPoster: 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
Slim690:
Is it not funny how the word imperfection was never stated in those verses you gave. Meanwhile perfect is everywhere in the Bible.
Well, I was once like you do I understand your plight. Well ever since I read and understood the truth about perfection, my life has been wonderful and perfect. Everything I do is always perfect. Emmm btw the Bible recorded Abraham,Noah and Job as perfect too. Else you've got your own Bible grin... My dear, I'll advise you to believe in yourself as perfect(as God wants you to) else you'll keep making mistakes in life and then cover it with"no one is perfect" lol

Are you Christian?

You carefully avoid mentioning Jesus in your write ups on the thread.
Re: Why Do Most People Believe In Imperfection? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2020
Slim690:

It's well! smiley
Re: Why Do Most People Believe In Imperfection? by Slim690(f): 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2020
No, I'm a Muslim and teaching you what's in your Bible tongue tongue
Who doesn't know that Jesus is perfect
Young man, have a good day
nlPoster:

Are you Christian?

You carefully avoid mentioning Jesus in your write ups on the thread.
Re: Why Do Most People Believe In Imperfection? by Finallydead: 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
Slim690:
Do you ever sin now and if not can you please teach us how you arrived at your sinless state. I'm also intrigued that you put your name up there alongside Abraham, Noah and Job, not because your name is there but because you put it there yourself.
Re: Why Do Most People Believe In Imperfection? by Finallydead: 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
Double post
Re: Why Do Most People Believe In Imperfection? by Finallydead: 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
Double post
Re: Why Do Most People Believe In Imperfection? by Finallydead: 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2020
Double post
Re: Why Do Most People Believe In Imperfection? by Vintax(m): 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
The only Perfect one is Jesus christ,as human beings we have weaknesses/limitations but the grace of God is always presenting you perfect in the sight of God only,in the sight of man they will never agree that you are perfect.
You will be recognized as perfect when you get raptured or make it to heaven.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Bust SARS Planting Weed In Her Boyfriend Car In Order To Accuse Him / Corona Virus Updates: Man Of God, Pastor Chris Prays Against Coronavirus / Question For Men Of God On Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.