Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Thought: Your Advice Pls, Before She Commit Suicide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thought: Your Advice Pls, Before She Commit Suicide (1869 Views)

Italian Man Who Wanted To Commit Suicide Changed His Mind And Shot An Africanman / Policeman Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba (Photos) / Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thought: Your Advice Pls, Before She Commit Suicide by paulandy2(m): 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
She got raped by some useless fellow gangs on her way to night class last month and was asked to take some pits and she refused.
Her body system actually changed after about two weeks and now, d doc yesterday confirmed she's pregnant to an unknown man.
Now she want abortion, d family insist d child is innocent and now she's threatening for suicide if dey don't let her.
What's your own opinion on this now?
Pls it urgent, evry idea wilfred b appreciated and welcome.
U might be the saviour, pls share your opinion fo d family is dump and scared of looking their daughters.
Re: Thought: Your Advice Pls, Before She Commit Suicide by cRobo: 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2020
She should be around her family for the time being

I understand the stigmatization and psychology effect she will be going through

1 Like

Re: Thought: Your Advice Pls, Before She Commit Suicide by delishpot: 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2020
This one pass me. Mature minds should advise her.

3 Likes

Re: Thought: Your Advice Pls, Before She Commit Suicide by bigt2(m): 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
She prayed for the rain when she refused to take the pills. She should cope with the mud. Bomboooooooclat!

3 Likes

Re: Thought: Your Advice Pls, Before She Commit Suicide by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
She should abort the crap immediately. Pregnancy as a result of rape by UNKNOWN MEN. Keep what? Africans and stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Thought: Your Advice Pls, Before She Commit Suicide by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
SillyeRabbit:
She should abort the crap immediately. Pregnancy as a result of rape by UNKNOWN MEN. Keep what? Africans and stupidity.

Re: Thought: Your Advice Pls, Before She Commit Suicide by EasternPrince: 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
FarFromAverage:

You are right. I don't have to respond to every comment but I enjoy doing so to yours. You are interesting.

I'll be back to check this one for modifications.
Re: Thought: Your Advice Pls, Before She Commit Suicide by paulandy2(m): 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2020
cRobo:
She should be around her family for the time being

I understand the stigmatization and psychology effect she will be going through

hmmm
Re: Thought: Your Advice Pls, Before She Commit Suicide by paulandy2(m): 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2020
delishpot:
This one pass me. Mature minds should advise her.
exactly, e over us sef

1 Like

Re: Thought: Your Advice Pls, Before She Commit Suicide by paulandy2(m): 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
bigt2:
She prayed for the rain when she refused to take the pills. She should cope with the mud. Bomboooooooclat!
u don't say that, she might have her reasons
Re: Thought: Your Advice Pls, Before She Commit Suicide by paulandy2(m): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
SillyeRabbit:
seriously??
Re: Thought: Your Advice Pls, Before She Commit Suicide by Sokosuji: 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
She refused to take any pills.. She asked for it... Fervently. She doesn't need any advice

She is not used to taking advice

May The rapists encounter what she is encountering now a hundred folds and may they all perish before her,even if she opts for the easy way out

1 Like

Re: Thought: Your Advice Pls, Before She Commit Suicide by paulandy2(m): 11:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
EasternPrince:

You are right. I don't have to respond to every comment but I enjoy doing so to yours. You are interesting.

I'll be back to check this one for modifications.
huh??
Re: Thought: Your Advice Pls, Before She Commit Suicide by paulandy2(m): 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
Sokosuji:
She refused to take any pills.. She asked for it... Fervently. She doesn't need any advice

She is not used to taking advice

May The rapists encounter what she is encountering now a hundred folds and may they all perish before her,even if she opts for the easy way out

she does
Amen
Re: Thought: Your Advice Pls, Before She Commit Suicide by delishpot: 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
paulandy2:

exactly, e over us sef

See her see wahala. Prevent pregnancy she said nope! Now she is pregnant she is fussing and rejecting it. Oya keep the baby you refused to prevent from coming; she is saying nope! She doesn't want again. The fact is that reality has stepped in. I hope she went for check sha, to be sure she did not contact more than pregnancy. Rape is a devastating thing

1 Like

Re: Thought: Your Advice Pls, Before She Commit Suicide by ivolt: 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
Is she underage?
First, she refused to take pills.
Second, she is asking for abortion instead of getting one.
Lastly, she is threatening to commit suicide.

While I sympathize with her, she appears to be an unserious fellow.
Abortion isn't rocket science.
If she really wants an abortion, nobody can stop her.
Forget all the theatrics of threatening suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Thought: Your Advice Pls, Before She Commit Suicide by Bola146(f): 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
This one is not a mistake, were she blind when she was opening her legs? Iranu.. Let her go to any orphanage homes to give birth there, maybe someone might be willing to take good care of baby

1 Like

Re: Thought: Your Advice Pls, Before She Commit Suicide by kingthreat(m): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
She should have taken the pills since. She may or may not probably hate that child if she gives birth. I cannot advise abortion. The ball is im her court

1 Like

Re: Thought: Your Advice Pls, Before She Commit Suicide by paulandy2(m): 7:14am On Mar 01, 2020
Bola146:
This one is not a mistake, were she blind when she was opening her legs? Iranu.. Let her go to any orphanage homes to give birth there, maybe someone might be willing to take good care of baby
she was raped remember.
D care is not d problem, d problem is giving birth to more of a bastard shame child
Re: Thought: Your Advice Pls, Before She Commit Suicide by paulandy2(m): 7:15am On Mar 01, 2020
kingthreat:
She should have taken the pills since. She may or may not probably hate that child if she gives birth. I cannot advise abortion. The ball is im her court
hmmm, ##noted
Re: Thought: Your Advice Pls, Before She Commit Suicide by paulandy2(m): 7:17am On Mar 01, 2020
ivolt:
Is she underage? First, she refused to take pills. Second, she is asking for abortion instead of getting one. Lastly, she is threatening to commit suicide.
While I sympathize with her, she appears to be an unserious fellow. Abortion isn't rocket science. If she really wants an abortion, nobody can stop her. Forget all the theatrics of threatening suicide.
hmmm...
Re: Thought: Your Advice Pls, Before She Commit Suicide by paulandy2(m): 7:18am On Mar 01, 2020
delishpot:

See her see wahala. Prevent pregnancy she said nope! Now she is pregnant she is fussing and rejecting it. Oya keep the baby you refused to prevent from coming; she is saying nope! She doesn't want again. The fact is that reality has stepped in. I hope she went for check sha, to be sure she did not contact more than pregnancy. Rape is a devastating thing
fact,
that's noted
Re: Thought: Your Advice Pls, Before She Commit Suicide by Adgideon(m): 10:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
FarFromAverage:

she might do abortion and die, she might still give birth and the worst happen, which I prayed not, she might even give birth and she hates the baby or even kill the baby herself, the family should watch her closely, bcoz sniper is within reach,. She need a good councillor

2 Likes

Re: Thought: Your Advice Pls, Before She Commit Suicide by paulandy2(m): 3:18am On Mar 02, 2020
Adgideon:
she might do abortion and die, she might still give birth and the worst happen, which I prayed not, she might even give birth and she hates the baby or even kill the baby herself, the family should watch her closely, bcoz sniper is within reach,. She need a good councillor
noted, you've states d obvious....
#facts

1 Like

Re: Thought: Your Advice Pls, Before She Commit Suicide by Nobody: 4:44am On Mar 02, 2020
What kind of evil is this?!Poor Girl was raped by bunch of low life's and now a bunch more that should be protective and more concerned about her Well and Mental Being are pushing her to Suicide?!What ever makes her feel better so be it and The Family should remember if She finally Kills Herself then the Baby dies too.
They should stop the fuckery and let her have an abortion if not they also will have themselves to Blame.

2 Likes

Re: Thought: Your Advice Pls, Before She Commit Suicide by alexola20(m): 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
Re: Thought: Your Advice Pls, Before She Commit Suicide by paulandy2(m): 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2020
Elbone2:
What kind of evil is this?!Poor Girl was raped by bunch of low life's and now a bunch more that should be protective and more concerned about her Well and Mental Being are pushing her to Suicide?!What ever makes her feel better so be it and The Family should remember if She finally Kills Herself then the Baby dies too.
They should stop the fuckery and let her have an abortion if not they also will have themselves to Blame.
hmmm...
Re: Thought: Your Advice Pls, Before She Commit Suicide by paulandy2(m): 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2020
alexola20:
Abortion.
hmmm
Re: Thought: Your Advice Pls, Before She Commit Suicide by backnbeta(f): 5:54am On Mar 04, 2020
Rape victims are usually subjected to series of tests and treatments and the 'pill' you claim she refused to take would have been given to her as part of the treatment to prevent this your scenerio. I smell a made up story undecided

1 Like

Re: Thought: Your Advice Pls, Before She Commit Suicide by paulandy2(m): 6:21am On Mar 04, 2020
backnbeta:
Rape victims are usually subjected to series of tests and treatments and the 'pill' you claim she refused to take would have been given to her as part of the treatment to prevent this your scenerio. I smell a made up story undecided
obviously

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Pursue Naked Wife After She Was Caught Sleeping With A Man (video) / Daylight Fraud On 3rd Mainland Bridge (drivers Beware) / Ritual Is Real:how I Made Money From Bloodless Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.