Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Ritual Is Real:how I Made Money From Bloodless Rituals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritual Is Real:how I Made Money From Bloodless Rituals (1869 Views)

Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? / Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) / There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ritual Is Real:how I Made Money From Bloodless Rituals by PaNnamdi: 6:49am On Jan 21, 2022
I am a living testimony of rituals for wealth.

If you think about ritual killings and Baba to make you rich, then you must be a
MONKEY

The number one rituals to use is your brain not be smart,because the more profit you have the more money you have.you can't be hawking pure water and expect to be rich,it's the pure water manufacturer that makes money because he is selling in bulk and in profit

If you want to make dollars easily
THEN GO INTO BITCOIN TRADING AND BETFAIR SPORT EXCHANGE TRADING

U can make atleast a 100 dollars daily on the Betfair exchange trading smartly and also about 300 dollars monthly trading bitcoins.

If only Nigerian youths can master these two stuffs deeply and understand how they operate,they will no longer talk about yahoo plus and rituals when it's possible to be making atleast 1,500 to 3,000 dollars monthly

Ignorance is a disease

Stop been a monkey and reason smartly like a human being
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Ritual Is Real:how I Made Money From Bloodless Rituals by PaNnamdi: 6:54am On Jan 21, 2022
Smart up

Tell anybody talking about human ritual killings that he is a monkey and direct him to this thread

STOP RITUAL KILLINGS
#Enlighten the youths.

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Is Real:how I Made Money From Bloodless Rituals by Mario1989(m): 8:32am On Jan 21, 2022
For this TINUBU REGIME, even rituals no go pay, the baba sef never chop for 2days
Re: Ritual Is Real:how I Made Money From Bloodless Rituals by Boogyman557: 9:31am On Jan 21, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Elder way never WALKER go FAR no suppose b elder...

PIKIN wey know no how MARKET take start go always see MARKET as em play GROUND.

If u no COME, u no go know and if Dem no tell u, u no go fit SEEM..

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN
Re: Ritual Is Real:how I Made Money From Bloodless Rituals by TheRealOwner(m): 9:49am On Jan 21, 2022
Ask for more info or contact him at your own risk.

Remember, if someone is really making a killing from something, he has no need to share that information, unless he has something to gain directly by doing that.

3 Likes

Re: Ritual Is Real:how I Made Money From Bloodless Rituals by Fisiryorh(m): 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Ritual Is Real:how I Made Money From Bloodless Rituals by Tokskob2008: 1:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
Fisiryorh:
Omo, I don waka for this hot sun tire coz of hustle and belle dey fcvking empty since yesterday night..

Country people, abeg help with dinner after this long suffering of the day...Jah Bless

2115878699...UBA
I feel you guy, It's not easy atal as i had to stop at a shop and use my last #50 to buy purewater to drink and wash my head when it seems I would collapse any moment.

Walking around in this dry harmattan season is suicide abeg....
Re: Ritual Is Real:how I Made Money From Bloodless Rituals by Fisiryorh(m): 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
Tokskob2008:

I feel you guy, It's not easy atal as i had to stop at a shop and use my last #50 to buy purewater to drink and wash my head when it seems I would collapse any moment.

Walking around in this dry harmattan season is suicide abeg....

lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Residents Desert Aba Streets As UGM Move About Undisturbed / GRAPHIC VIDEO: 2 Man And 2 Woman Burnt To Death By Mob Accused Of Witchcraft / Cultists Clash In Ketu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.