Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

Tenement Rate Demand Notice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tenement Rate Demand Notice (939 Views)

Nigerians Rain Curses On Sanwo-olu Over N80k Demand Notice For Parking Space / Re: Demand Notice On Borehole Registration And License In Aba / RE: Demand Notice On Borehole Registration And License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tenement Rate Demand Notice by neolboy(m): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
As i was about going out this morning, i found a bill from Abuja Municipal Area Council of Tenement rate/valuation office sending us a Tenement rate demand notice.

Does it means the government are now looking for all possible means to generate money from its citizens?

You make calls VAT is deducted,
You send messages VAT is deducted,
You transfer money, fees are deducted,
You even pay money on your own property and there is even a fine, imprisonment and even possible seal off.

Attached is the copy of the notice received this money

Re: Tenement Rate Demand Notice by neolboy(m): 2:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
pics are not loading

Re: Tenement Rate Demand Notice by helinues: 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
That should be for landlord except if you are one.

Tenement rate is paid everywhere

BTW, what's the problem with NL uploading photos.. I thought it was my phone messing around before..
Re: Tenement Rate Demand Notice by neolboy(m): 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
helinues:
That should be for landlord except if you are one.

Tenement rate is paid everywhere

It's not for Landlord for the occupier

Occupier are the primary liability while landlord is the secondary liability
Re: Tenement Rate Demand Notice by helinues: 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
neolboy:

It's not for Landlord for the occupier

Occupier are the primary liability while landlord is the secondary liability

If the landlord is not living in the building, then that's tenant responsibility

N16k for a year. No bad though

(1) (Reply)

Can You Take A Bullet For The President Of Your Country? / APC Crisis: Adams Oshiomole Denied Access To His Office / APC Publicity Secretary Exposes The Fraud Of APC House Of Reps Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.