Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Has Anyone Send A Transcript From National Open University To Sweden - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Has Anyone Send A Transcript From National Open University To Sweden (1853 Views)

My Experience When I Moved To Sweden! / How To Move To Sweden And Become A Swedish Citizen / My Trip To Sweden And Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Send A Transcript From National Open University To Sweden by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
I have applied for your transcripts in National University I'm a graduate so the officer handling the transcripts told me that the address is invalid so I don't really know if anyone have similar experience so that I can get the right address and sent to the right location
This is the address that they said that it is invalid:-
University Admissions in Sweden
R 312
SE-106 53 Stockholm
Sweden
Re: Has Anyone Send A Transcript From National Open University To Sweden by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
ijesuoboikxp1:
I have applied for your transcripts in National University I'm a graduate so the officer handling the transcripts told me that the address is invalid so I don't really know if anyone have similar experience so that I can get the right address and sent to the right location
This is the address that they said that it is invalid:-
University Admissions in Sweden
R 312
SE-106 53 Stockholm
Sweden

I think it's just ignorance on the part of the officer handling the transcripts. They probably expect a real university's name to be there instead of the admission processing body (Uni Admission in Sweden). A lot of these our academic staff are not exposed and they always want to stick to old school ways of doing things, even when they are wrong.

The best thing is to go to the officer and explain how the admission in Sweden works. Talk to the registrar (deputy/assistant registrar) at your study center, if possible give them a print out of the official address and admission information so they can understand better. They just don't understand, simple.
Re: Has Anyone Send A Transcript From National Open University To Sweden by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
eduman365:

I think it's just ignorance on the part of the officer handling the transcripts. They probably expect a real university's name to be there instead of the admission processing body (Uni Admission in Sweden). A lot of these our academic staff are not exposed and they always want to stick to old school ways of doing things, even when they are wrong.

The best thing is to go to the officer and explain how the admission in Sweden works. Talk to the registrar (deputy/assistant registrar) at your study center, if possible give them a print out of the official address and admission information so they can understand better. They just don't understand, simple.

Thank u sir, I really appreciate...
Re: Has Anyone Send A Transcript From National Open University To Sweden by post111(m): 8:38am On Feb 26, 2020
please tell me how much you paid for the transcript... I wanted to apply for it
Re: Has Anyone Send A Transcript From National Open University To Sweden by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
post111:
please tell me how much you paid for the transcript... I wanted to apply for it
UNDERGRADUATE TRANSCRIPT APPLICATION GUIDELINES
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE
Payment is only to be made via the Remita platform at www.remita.net as follows:
Click on Pay FGN and State TSA.
Who do you want to Pay to (type “National Open University of Nigeria”);
Name of Service /Purpose (select “Miscellaneous Income” or “Others”);
Purpose of Payment (type “Undergraduate Transcript”); enter other relevant details, and pay online or in the bank.
Please fill in your details (phone number and e-mail address in the appropriate boxes).
Amount to be paid should be indicated. (Transcript within Nigeria is N10, 000 only, and outside Nigeria is N20, 000 only).
Payment of cash or any additional amount outside the aforementioned approved fee to any official of the university is prohibited.
REMITA will send a mail to your e-mail account, print out and take to any bank for payment.
Attach the Remita payment slip and the bank payment teller to the transcript application
The transcript application should be addressed to The Registrar, National Open University of Nigeria, Plot 91, Nnamdi Azikiwe Expressway, Cadastral Zone, Jabi, Abuja. Or all documents scanned and sent to: undergraduatetranscripts@noun.edu.ng.
The application should include all necessary details of the applicant (Full name of applicant, Matriculation number, programme, Faculty, Year of graduation, full address of destination, and designation of recipient (e.g. The Secretary, The Dean).
Attach a photocopy of your National Open University of Nigeria Certificate.
Contacts: 08079618970, 08167424141

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Send A Transcript From National Open University To Sweden by post111(m): 12:01am On Feb 27, 2020
@ ijesuoboikxp1 thank you very much for your detailed explanation

(1) (Reply)

Accident At Sango Ota Toll Gate, HAPPENING NOW!!! / Details 4 Travelling From Zaria To Lagos With Private Car / Nigeria Visa Lottery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.