Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

I Discovered My Daughter Is Not A Virgin After Sleeping With Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Discovered My Daughter Is Not A Virgin After Sleeping With Her (656 Views)

Two Ladies Burst A Nigerian Man For Not Giving Them Job After Sleeping With Them / Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. / Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Discovered My Daughter Is Not A Virgin After Sleeping With Her by kizzionline(m): 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
A 49-year-old Tony Ehumadu, who hails from Mbaise in Imo State was caught in bed with his daughter by his wife.

In his defence, Ehumadu allegedly said he raped his 15-yr-old daughter under the influence of alcohol. He added that he didn’t meet his daughter as a virgin.

Giving a graphic description of how he had been sleeping with his different daughters in..cont' ..
https://www.bazecity.com/i-discovered-my-daughter-is-not-a-virgin-after-sleeping-with-her/
Re: I Discovered My Daughter Is Not A Virgin After Sleeping With Her by JustinOwen(m): 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mad man. are you trying to justify your act with the fact that she's not a V?

Meanwhile, if you'd like to learn internet marketing or looking for a side hustle, there's a link in my signature that

could be of help to you. The same has helped me to solve my financial troubles. Just copy the link in my signature and paste in your browser. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Daughter Is Not A Virgin After Sleeping With Her by GraGra247(m): 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
They should speedily hack off his kini.

(1) (Reply)

Thieves Breaks Into Man Car, Stole Some Car Parts- Owner Cries Out. PHOTOS / COVID-19: Disturbing Photos Of Women ‘tortured’ By Police Enforcing Curfew / #easingthelockdown; Photos From Lagos State Police Street To Street Patrol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.