Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) (67236 Views)

Sen Kalu Congratulates Ikpeazu Over Commissioning Of Osisioma Flyover (Photos) / Checkout The Ongoing Construction Work At The Agege-pen Cinema Flyover (PHOTOS) / Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
PMB LAUDS AKEREDOLU ON INDUSTRIAL HUB, FLYOVER

... describes projects as remarkable achivements

President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday lauded Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu Aketi,SAN, on the establishment of the Ondo-Linyi Industrial hub and the construction of the flyover in Ore.

President Buhari described the projects initiated and completed by the Akeredolu administration as a remarkable achievement.

The President was at Ore, the commercial city of the state, where he commissioned the Ondo -Linyi industrial hub and the first flyover in the state.

He was received by Governors Kayode Fayemi (Ekiti) Dapo Abiodun (Ogun) Godwin Obaseki (Edo) and other dignitaries, including the former Vice Chairman (Southwest) of the All Progressives Congress, Chief Pius Akinyelure.

President Buhari said the Ondo-Linyi industrial hub was an idea which has come to reality with hard work and dedication by the Governor.

While thanking the people of the state for their support for the government of Akeredolu, the President expresses confidence that the industrial hub will utilize local material which will create jobs for the young Nigerians.

In his opening remark, Governor Akeredolu said the Ondo-Linyi industrial hub was part of the vision of his administration to create jobs and improve the fortune of the state.

Describing the state as the hidden treasure of the country, Governor Akeredolu spoke on the presence of the abundance mineral resources available in the state.

He thanked the President for finding time to come for commissioning of the projects, while describing the integrity of the President as a motivation for his followers.

https://promptnewsonline.com/buhari-opens-ondo-linyi-industrial-hub-commends-akeredolu/

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
More

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by youngbabaj(m): 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
I just like this man

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
More.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
youngbabaj:
I just like this man
which of them?

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
More

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Edusteve(m): 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
Very wonderful I must say

Do you need organic traffic to your blog/site or you are not earning much from your AdSense contact me now

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by ngoxievergreen(f): 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
Epic picture

yorubaland and shanties and brown rustic roof and mud houses are like 5 & 6

101 Likes 19 Shares

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by maynation(f): 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
I won't lie, Aketi is doing wonders in my state.

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by youngbabaj(m): 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
My former governor (Peter obi) will not like this convoy

20 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by joelbooks: 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
youngbabaj:
Some pple will soon come and make research on this Akeredolu bangle ,, I won't be shocked if they come here and say it's 30million

See Crowd that welcome PMB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WPMWe5KYDk

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by LosC: 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
BURN FIRE NIGHT..

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
ngoxievergreen:
Epic picture

yorubaland and shanties and brown rustic roof and mud houses are like 5 & 6

And then and I looked at your profile picture Ngozi and couldn't help but laugh. cheesy

214 Likes 18 Shares

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Sammy07: 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
maynation:
I won't lie, Aketi is doing wonders in my state.

God bless Ondo State
God bless Ekimogun kingdom cool

27 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Emmanuelhector(m): 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by MrALIVE: 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
You have a mental problem if by now you haven't realized that this man is the trouble with Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Emmanuelhector(m): 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
Sammy07:

And this is your profile picture... undecided
Maybe you didn't have mirror at your house.
But take a look at yourself again, how do you look like
A mad man cannot even toast you, talkless of a sane man.

They are filled with hatred.
Oga she is beautiful jare.. Never try to bodyshame a lady cos your tribal marked face sisters are not better than her..

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Sammy07: 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
Emmanuelhector:

Oga she is beautiful jare.. Trying to bodyshame her.. see pain

yes, I know she's your class undecided

158 Likes 9 Shares

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by maynation(f): 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
Sammy07:

God bless Ondo State
God bless Ekimogun kingdom cool
God bless Ondo state, I have no business with Ekinmogun Kingdom. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by wwwihy: 5:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
Emmanuelhector:

Oga she is beautiful jare.. Trying to bodyshame her.. see pain
This one beautiful? Chai

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Donaldoni: 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
Great... cool

Amotekun hasn't changed anything...Rather, it has.... cool
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by iamDrRhymes(m): 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
Buhari is loved, see the smile on the faces of people, see the way Gov. Akeredolu held the mic for him. Arakunrin that i know does not do eye service (oju aye), a strong willed man. The north can show their frustration on buhari cos of insecurity but they will still vote him again and again if they have the chance. Buhari is the true king of the northern nigeria, he has never lose to any thief in the north. Fact!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Sammy07: 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
maynation:

God bless Ondo state, I have no business with Ekinmogun Kingdom. undecided

God bless Ondo State
God bless Ekimogun kingdom with its headquarters in Ondo City cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Donaldoni: 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
youngbabaj:
My formal governor (Peter obi) will not like this convoy

Formal ke

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by digicreator: 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
That's nice.

Check my signature for a journey of your lifetime
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
I bet he doesn’t know where he is. He probably thinks he’s in Kaduna #Dementia is real

[img]https://media1./images/5e91951a2b88c8d55d667e736b88d3b7/tenor.gif?itemid=7660497[/img]

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by maynation(f): 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
Sammy07:

God bless Ondo State
God bless Ekimogun kingdom with its headquarters in Ondo City cool
Ondo town is Ekimogun, it is wrong to label the entire state after it. undecided

13 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by mbahdi(m): 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
Others are commissioning hospitals airports mega city.n dis dullard is here commissioning flyover

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
Good projects from the governor......At least Buhari has something to make him seem busy.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by AguofthEast(m): 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
Don’t know what to comment
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
HE SHOULD BE STONED AND GIVEN THE BORNO TREATMENT, BAMASO

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) / Nigeria Customs Launches New Uniform (photo) / EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.