Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) (67246 Views)

Sen Kalu Congratulates Ikpeazu Over Commissioning Of Osisioma Flyover (Photos) / Checkout The Ongoing Construction Work At The Agege-pen Cinema Flyover (PHOTOS) / Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by itsme01: 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
Aketiii man wey sabi
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Banmeallday: 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
You can even see the WIDESPREAD poverty and lack of development in that picture where the motorcade is parked...

Dayum Black people

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
Only Abba Kyari I know as the president......Me na know any Buhari
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by softplaceng: 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
very ghreat
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by jeromedee: 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
angry
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by olaks4real(m): 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
ngoxievergreen:
Epic picture

yorubaland and shanties and brown rustic roof and mud houses are like 5 & 6
show us that of your village and let's compare.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Amotekun777: 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
Okoro pigs no go like dis news ooo. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Sammy07: 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
maynation:

Ondo town is Ekimogun, it is wrong to label the entire state after it. undecided

Ondo town is just the head quarters of Ekimogun
Ekimogun kingdom comprises of Ondo West, East and Odigbo LGs..

I'm not labeling the entire state
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by spako4(m): 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
hi
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by joelbooks: 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
[[s]quote author=mbahdi post=86949909]Others are commissioning hospitals airports mega city.n dis dullard is here commissioning flyover[/quote][/s]
So you can't read simple English....Mr Hater

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
iamDrRhymes:
Buhari is loved, see the smile on the faces of people, see the way Gov. Akeredolu held the mic for him. Arakunrin that i know does not do eye service (oju aye), a strong willed man. The north can show their frustration on buhari cos of insecurity but they will still vote him again and again if they have the chance. Buhari is the true king of the northern nigeria, he has never lose to any thief in the north. Fact!

Loved by his cabals and those that are yet to wise up
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Banmeallday: 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
Does this not look like a Nigger Area....All those people in crowd if they were serious they would surround the motorcade and ask for the fake President and useless governor to resign....

Sad indeed for Blacks who want to be Niggers and not Africans

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by joelbooks: 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2020
olaks4real:
show us that of your village and let's compare.
No history, why asking him

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Aidejay(m): 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2020
So you mean south west is also achieving strides towards development......?
If you go by what's being potrayed and said you'd doubt that fact.
I mean some one did say no single project has been commissioned in the SW in the past 8 years excluding Lagos state.
We call people like that by their original names.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Bimpe29: 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
PMB is one of the world leaders that is less busy, he rarely attends project sites either for inspection or commission.

Baba has decimated Nigerian as a nation.

We now have unending security problems, economic crisis, maladministration and a host of others

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by nextstep(m): 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
Triple cheers for Akeredolu. More of this please!
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by iamDrRhymes(m): 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
Kenneth10110:

Loved by his cabals and those that are yet to wise up

Yah, his cabal and his so called 'unwise followers' are huge enough to elect him into office 2 times.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by tex73: 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
FrLukas:

And then and I looked at your profile picture Ngozi and couldn't help but laugh. cheesy

Bros let's see yours na!!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Lekison(m): 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
ngoxievergreen:
Epic picture

change ur pic cos u look like a brown roof

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by maynation(f): 5:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
Sammy07:

Ondo town is just the head quarters of Ekimogun
Ekimogun kingdom comprises of Ondo West, East and Odigbo LGs..

I'm not labeling the entire state
I doubt you know what you are saying. Odigbo LGA isn't Ekimogun, Odigbo is more of Ikale than any other sub ethnic groups in Ondo state.
Ekimogun is Ondo kingdom.

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
tex73:

Bros let's see yours na!!

It's right there.

Are you her boyfriend?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by GreenArrow1(m): 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
maynation:
I won't lie, Aketi is doing wonders in my state.

U people have luck na. My Gov is busy travelling wearing face cap on top of suit with trainers on his feet. China today, U.S.A tomorrow. Say anything and he'll shout herdsmen.
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Sammy07: 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
maynation:
I doubt you know what you are saying. Odigbo LGA isn't Ekimogun, Odigbo is more of Ikale than any other sub ethnic groups in Ondo state.

Aunty, they are part of the kingdom...
Even Ore,

It's just that some parted away like Ore..

Check their dialects, you'll know that it's Ondo dialect
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Kennyswag: 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
Emmanuelhector:

Oga she is beautiful jare.. Trying to bodyshame her.. see pain
oga you nor get taste at all

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
maynation:

Are you an Ondo babe?
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ondo state is just too big and empty imagine travelling na there you go know say ondo just too get so much empty land

Akure is the only place that make sense there
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
So they know ORE was the Commercial City in Ondo State and They fail to develop the commercial City that generate Millions of Naira to Ondo State Government... In ORE There is No good roads Poor Water drainage Poor Urbanization with Shanties all everywhere No Standard Government Schools No Well Equipped hospital The Most especially No Constant Electricity.. Note that 98% of House in ORE uses Generator to supply power to their houses.. The City is always hot like Dangote Cement Truck Engine

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Odion2016(m): 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
ngoxievergreen:
Epic picture

Have you been watching Afmag Epic recently??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
ngoxievergreen:
Epic picture

but still all of you still troop over here in your millions to make your living and choke our infrastructure

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by jeromedee: 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
ngoxievergreen:
Epic picture

Yes shanties like the one in Abia right. What’s the problem with you Ndi Developer that you if you see any form of development taking place in other regions, y‘all wails about it?

Below is the picture of Enugu first lady commissioning Tippy tap in 21st century. Now tell me what’s more epic btw the 2 pictures

But you’re are more concerned about the happenings in Yorubaland.

Well have you gotten your own share of kerosene shared today?

Btw, why’s your head shaped like that of Patrick Star? shocked
Fugly thing, tue!!!!

33 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash / EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement / A Letter To Peter Obi By Meshack Katuka, Kaduna Ex Corper Who Served In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.