Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,671 members, 7,851,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

Stay Away From Mayorkun’s Geng Song,it Is Blasphemy – Nigerian Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stay Away From Mayorkun’s Geng Song,it Is Blasphemy – Nigerian Man (685 Views)

Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng. / "0losho Geng" Nigerians React To Actress Iyabo Ojo Wearing Short Gown At A Party / “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Away From Mayorkun’s Geng Song,it Is Blasphemy – Nigerian Man by SleekGist: 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
A Twitter user identified as Spokesman, has taken to the platform to advise Christians to stay away from Mayorkun’s Geng song which he says is a blasphemy against the name of God.

Quoting the scripture, the Twitter user revealed that the song embodies the sin that made satan fall.

According to him, singing the song is the same thing as doing what satan did which is to equate himself with the Most High which is God.

He said:

"Stay away from Mayorkun’s Geng song if you are a true Christian. The song is a blasphemy against the name of God.
Lyrics: “You chilling with the most high (Geng)”
As if the above is not enough, he went ahead to claim “This Geng is the most high”.
#GangVsGeng
That is exactly the same sin that made satan fall from heaven. He equated himself with the most high. SleekGist reports.
Isaiah 14:14-15
“14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.”
Only God Almighty bears the title Most High. Any created being that elevates itself to that level will be abased.
Sadly, Christians have the song on their phones and will step into Church to praise the Most High whom they’ve equated themselves to by singing the song”.

See post here
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/stay-away-from-mayorkuns-geng-song-if-you-are-a-true-christian-nigerian-man/

Re: Stay Away From Mayorkun’s Geng Song,it Is Blasphemy – Nigerian Man by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
UnaToto doesn't give a flying fvck if it's blasphemy or not.

I just don't like noise.

UnaToto
Re: Stay Away From Mayorkun’s Geng Song,it Is Blasphemy – Nigerian Man by Aidejay(m): 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ignore the person above
Re: Stay Away From Mayorkun’s Geng Song,it Is Blasphemy – Nigerian Man by Seventy7kings: 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
Na wa oh
Re: Stay Away From Mayorkun’s Geng Song,it Is Blasphemy – Nigerian Man by GOFRONT(m): 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2020
Okay....We should stay away from Geng song. Cos it's a blasphemy..

But should we stay Glued to :

* Original tramadol extra by Naira marley?

* Oya water that pussy cat by Tekno??

* Sweet in d middle, I just wonna chook in a needle by Davido?

* Make I chop your kpomo make my medulla reset o by Rema?

* Even nyansh dey important by Tubaba?
Re: Stay Away From Mayorkun’s Geng Song,it Is Blasphemy – Nigerian Man by opebiboy: 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
Wack song

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Princess Elizabeth Onanuga To Premiere New Movie ‘too Much' / England Football Star, Dele Alli Beaten And Robbed By Masked Knife-wielding Thie / Wilfred Ndidi Welcomes First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.