Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices (69665 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Shakes IGP Adamu Mohammed, Laughs With Him / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign / BREAKING: IGP Adamu Retires All Digs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by WINDSOW(m): 7:06am On Feb 26, 2020
The best way to fight SARS is to attack them with petrol and fire. Use bottle bombs on them. PETROL & FIRE!
Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by mechanics(m): 7:17am On Feb 26, 2020
They should not be employing people of unquestionable characters into the force.
Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by kuuljay(m): 7:32am On Feb 26, 2020
If you ask ig of police he will tell you
Bail is free.
No more road blocks
Every police on duty wear uniform
We have emergency call lines etc
But Nigerians know they all lies
So why believe this one
Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by Subonbon(m): 7:50am On Feb 26, 2020
grin grin
Shibaraba:
Emmm Mr olopa ,as you scrap am so all the people wey dem Don kill go resurrect Abi? You and una Oga no get 1kb of sense for una head. See as cap Stand for him head like person wey dey hawk egg roll .
See mouth as e bend like obtuse angle go one side. E Don chop bribe and bend truths sotay e Don bend physically.
you no go kill me... Cap bend like person wey dey sell egg roll.... Thanks for making me laugh today
Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by Vello(m): 8:08am On Feb 26, 2020
Shibaraba:
Emmm Mr olopa ,as you scrap am so all the people wey dem Don kill go resurrect Abi? You and una Oga no get 1kb of sense for una head. See as cap Stand for him head like person wey dey hawk egg roll .
See mouth as e bend like obtuse angle go one side. E Don chop bribe and bend truths sotay e Don bend physically.
What else would you have him do instead?
SARS killed someone, people shout "scrap SARS"
IGP scrapped SARS, you're speaking in tongues again so, tell me what you think is best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by Captainrambo2: 8:28am On Feb 26, 2020
xpool:

The SARS officers that killed the player didn't go out on their own, they were sent out by the DPO. What consequences they face, the DPO should face more. I was held one day by police on road block, and I overheard one of the officers grumbling against the inspector in their team for being soft on a driver, saying "you know say Oga send us out for revenue drive, and the car we hired for this operation, we never pay o ..."

The OC SARS Ogun state, DPO in charge should be charged to court for this gruesome murder.

In a normal country, Nigerian Premier League Players should protest by calling off playing.
Journalists should also be on the neck of the police
sars re not under dpo. Thier full name is federal special anti robbery squad (fsars) na abuja dem from dey come.

Whenever they re in a place they register thier presence in the nearest station and arrest who they want and go back to Abuja.

But most dont register thier presence they just come and start arresting. Even the police in that area re helpless. SARS na ig dogs.

Dont confuse them with normal police collecting 100 hairs from drivers
Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by perosky80(m): 8:46am On Feb 26, 2020
Good for them SARS go kill your family now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by JB4life: 8:50am On Feb 26, 2020
Too many cases of nefarious activities of SARS on illegal mission, especially in the Southern Nigeria.
Giving instruction for closure of SARS Satellite offices is one thing, but compliance is another.
May God have mercy on us.
Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by content208: 8:56am On Feb 26, 2020
AuthenticNG:
Finally SARS Is ending

The news only affects ogun state
Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by ngwababe(f): 9:21am On Feb 26, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Bro in clear term, what do this man mean? Please make me understand.

No matter what happens never shed an innocent blood.

FSARS has sheded an innocent blood it will not only affect those that kill kaka but all those in SARS.

Rip Kaka

But it's one thing to giv order nd its another thing for ur order to be carried out, am very sure the office won't be closed
Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by shogsman(m): 10:22am On Feb 26, 2020
eduman365:

How many cultists and kidnappers have they caught? Isn't it innocent people they harass all the time? How many times have we heard news about SARS actually exchanging fire with armed robbers- the real thing they were created for? Instead they tag every young man a yahoo boy and look for ways to extort them. It's on instablog9ja everyday another harassment... Who cursed them?

In a sane society, there's always a system to check the effectiveness of every department to see if they are adding value or not, these special units have done more harm than good. The police should be reoriented, retrained and less armed. The AK47 given to these men should be replaced with smaller pistols to keep them at bay.

The young footballer that was killed, they have wasted his dream and future, cultists and kidnappers didn't kill him, the same police killed him.

Kidnapping and cultism can be tackled without wearing polo and harassing every young man on the road. Fighting crime is not by wearing polo and asking for bribe up and down, u hear? Some of them are more dangerous than the cultists and kidnappers...
There are hundreds of kidnapping and cult activities daily,don't expect to see everything on nairaland, news agency can't even carry 10% of this activities.
Those bastards still have their use,what they need is Reformation and sacking the lots of them.
Criminals actually fear these SARS,scorpion etc because they operate like criminals too,my area used to be a den of cultists but since the inception of this scorpions, SARS we have not had one single trouble related to cultism.

Those just came in this morning, and I repeat the media cannot cover up to 10% of this activities.
This sons of bitchez can be useful if they reform them totally and sack any compromised bastard among them. I realized passions are high, I myself have suffered abuse in the hands of this bastards but the truth still remains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by Kelvinpower(m): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2020
I so must aware how they reacted when one 3 of their own was killed by soldiers sometime last year at kwara state. Is time for #IGP to do the needful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by echerow: 11:06am On Feb 26, 2020
SARS = SENIOR ARMED ROBERY SYNDROME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 26, 2020
shogsman:

There are hundreds of kidnapping and cult activities daily,don't expect to see everything on nairaland, news agency can't even carry 10% of this activities.
Those bastards still have their use,what they need is Reformation and sacking the lots of them.
Criminals actually fear these SARS,scorpion etc because they operate like criminals too,my area used to be a den of cultists but since the inception of this scorpions, SARS we have not had one single trouble related to cultism.

Those just came in this morning, and I repeat the media cannot cover up to 10% of this activities.
This sons of bitchez can be useful if they reform them totally and sack any compromised bastard among them. I realized passions are high, I myself have suffered abuse in the hands of this bastards but the truth still remains.

You have a valid point I must admit. Just that I am tired of the bad news and harassment we see on social media everyday... If they can be reformed, they can indeed perform well, but abuse of power is just too much in our society. Everyone wants to oppress and victimize the other person. This is just wrong. embarassed
Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by temmyseun321(m): 11:16am On Feb 26, 2020
This issue was executed well by A. P Osinbanjo before Rtd Gen Bubu came back from his trip to dismantle.
Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by phunkypalace(m): 11:38am On Feb 26, 2020
sapientia:
This IG is a clown.

If not, he should come and fiercely rebuke them on NTA.

Be furious and serious.

Match it with action and all these will stop.

But if the IG, AIGs, DIGs and CPs amongst others still collect returns which they still do and will collect this evening.

These killings will never stop.

If you dont know that SARs and Police remit those money they steal to their superiors, now you know.

But is there a difference between SARS and Police?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by Whizzyasqi: 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2020
I hope dz z not audio talk again o.....
meanwhile, i stil dey talk am, E no go better for FSARS .....n Karma will soon surface on dem
Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by xpool(m): 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
Captainrambo2:
sars re not under dpo. Thier full name is federal special anti robbery squad (fsars) na abuja dem from dey come.

Whenever they re in a place they register thier presence in the nearest station and arrest who they want and go back to Abuja.

But most dont register thier presence they just come and start arresting. Even the police in that area re helpless. SARS na ig dogs.

Dont confuse them with normal police collecting 100 hairs from drivers

Did you just come back from abroad?
SARS. - "SPECIAL ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD"
that was formed during military era in Lagos command? SARS is under state command, it is a unit under crime and intelligence.
FSARS is your confusion, it was recently formed and its directly under force headquarters.

We now have SARS and FSARS.
Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by Ryan03(f): 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
Shibaraba:
you are a fool who doesn't know his left from his right. The IG is better than your past, present and future lineage combined
Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 27, 2020
Ryan03:
you are a fool who doesn't know his left from his right. The IG is better than your past, present and future lineage combined
Thank you. Shebi you're the ig. You are not normal
Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by Ryan03(f): 5:57am On Feb 27, 2020
Coldie:

They would still absorb these people into another security outfit.

To me the Senate should pass a law that makes collection or payment of money to the Police illegal.

that will only happen when they stop demanding for returns and when the they stop swallowing police budget from the top
Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by Ryan03(f): 6:16am On Feb 27, 2020
Larrykaysail:

All this story na wash, Nigerian police can never have brain, scraping of Sars dosen't stop them from illegal activities ,
Nigerians will never have brain, if you like, scrap all the personnel's and replace them with new recruits, na the same thing go happen

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by Ryan03(f): 6:25am On Feb 27, 2020
greggng:
How will this directives bring about justice for the guy killed? We lack proactiveness in this country
what else do you want? They should go and wake the dead guy? The officer involved has been arrested, tried, dismissed and will soon be handed over to court for prosecution. They are closing all SARS satellite outlets yet you are not satisfied? Oya go drink cold sniper
Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by Ryan03(f): 6:36am On Feb 27, 2020
nextstep:
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the first positive step. Onwards to scrapping SARS entirely.

But this is the same Naija where "roadblocks should be scrapped", and "bribery should be reported and stopped"

From Benin to Owerri, on to PH, I've lost count of how many roadblocks. Sometimes you can see the next one from the current one.
let the protest continue so the ogas at the top can make adjustment. Last week, the sent letter that they will starts supplying writing materials including case files to all divisions but till now, NOTHING. Tomorrow, civilians will say government have paid for the stuffs hence it is the policemen at divisions that are collecting illegal money from them.
They scrapped roadblock but still expect returns weekly, where will it come from?
They scrapped collecting of bail yet still request for money to buy fuel for CP's, AIG's, DIG's quarters and also for running the division. Where will the money come from?
They scrapped collecting of money for arrest but they dont fuel police cars neither do they repair. If in the line of arrest an officer is assaulted, he takes care of his bill. It is nobody's business. So what right to you have to tell them not to collect money for arrest?
We better stop deceiving ourselves in this country
Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by Ryan03(f): 6:42am On Feb 27, 2020
broadman20:

I know you are a Policeman but if God is in heaven and you are playing with someone son's death, may God visit your family with similar situation and may you also play with that in Jesus name, Amen.
anybody in this country, civilian or otherwise involved in any form of atrocities, may God give it back to you and your family in hundred folds.
What da heck! So because he pointed out your mistake, automatically, he is playing with someone son's death? Na wa o
Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by Ryan03(f): 6:43am On Feb 27, 2020
shogsman:

Be careful what you wish for,emotions are high but don't let you cloud your rationale, if they ban anti cultist,anti kidnapping is it you that will face cultists and kidnappers.
some of them think with their anus, they can't even guard their streets o.
Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by Ryan03(f): 6:44am On Feb 27, 2020
deavicky:
[i][/i]u think SARS are the once stopping rubbers. In Rivers state rumour has it that some members of SARS are responsible for some robbery and kidnapping.
stop the rumor and bring them out.
Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by Ryan03(f): 6:46am On Feb 27, 2020
mechanics:
They should not be employing people of unquestionable characters into the force.
Nigeria is filled with people of questionable character. You with an impeccable character, why have you not enlisted so you can change the force?
Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by Ryan03(f): 6:46am On Feb 27, 2020
Vello:

What else would you have him do instead?
SARS killed someone, people shout "scrap SARS"
IGP scrapped SARS, you're speaking in tongues again so, tell me what you think is best
thank you

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by Ryan03(f): 6:49am On Feb 27, 2020
xpool:

The SARS officers that killed the player didn't go out on their own, they were sent out by the DPO. What consequences they face, the DPO should face more. I was held one day by police on road block, and I overheard one of the officers grumbling against the inspector in their team for being soft on a driver, saying "you know say Oga send us out for revenue drive, and the car we hired for this operation, we never pay o ..."

The OC SARS Ogun state, DPO in charge should be charged to court for this gruesome murder.

In a normal country, Nigerian Premier League Players should protest by calling off playing.
Journalists should also be on the neck of the police
see lies flying everywhere. SARS under DPO? Even your story nor make sense
Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by Ryan03(f): 6:53am On Feb 27, 2020
shogsman:

I like people when dey talk truth. SARS is evil because we only see the crimes they commit (huge ones tho), media will almost never cover their achievement. I keep saying it, some Nigerians have very wicked mindset that they tend to abuse whatever office they find themselves in. But all in all, let's tell ourselves the truth, even SARS have their good side

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics / LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W / Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.