Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

I Cut Off My Manhood To Make It Real - Oluwa Lagos Tells Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cut Off My Manhood To Make It Real - Oluwa Lagos Tells Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh (3375 Views)

"Stop Deceiving Your Fans" - Oluwa Lagos Blast Naira Marley / Don't Fake It, I Cut Off My Manhood To Make It Real - Oluwa Lagos Tells Bobrisky / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cut Off My Manhood To Make It Real - Oluwa Lagos Tells Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh by Chatinews: 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
29 years old PhD holder in account, Chris Nasi Monisola popularly known as Oluwa Lagos went to the extreme to prove to his counterpart Bobrisky and Tonto Dikeh that he's not just a cross dresser but also a transgender.

Oluwa Lagos claims everything about Bobrisky is audio and fake, he shaded Bobrisky saying that he should try and start living real life, living fake life is old version.

He added, saying he cut off his manhood for him to make it real, and then throw a question to Bobrisky if he can do that?.

Re: I Cut Off My Manhood To Make It Real - Oluwa Lagos Tells Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh by NobleAngell(f): 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
Wetin Ekaette no go see for kitchen?

3 Likes

Re: I Cut Off My Manhood To Make It Real - Oluwa Lagos Tells Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh by xendra: 6:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mature man with stupid fine wife

now she will realise that David never loved her; he was just a lazy thief who cant go get a girl for himself but would rather use another person's own.

1 Like

Re: I Cut Off My Manhood To Make It Real - Oluwa Lagos Tells Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
David David same yesterday and today since biblical times...always bonking other men' s babe.

2 Likes

Re: I Cut Off My Manhood To Make It Real - Oluwa Lagos Tells Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh by TheChameleon: 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
NobleAngell:
Wetin Ekaette no go see for kitchen?

Wetin Nkechi no go see for brothel ?

1 Share

Re: I Cut Off My Manhood To Make It Real - Oluwa Lagos Tells Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh by TheChameleon: 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
grin

Crazy love triangle.

Re: I Cut Off My Manhood To Make It Real - Oluwa Lagos Tells Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh by FatherBona: 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
thank goodness you realized it fast, if she had pinned the pregnancy on you and you guys got married, when the truth finally comes to light (it always does) in 20 or 30 years time, the shock will have been enough to send you to the other side.
The number of husbands in this country unknowingly raising kids that don't belong to them is crazy.
I will prefer things stay that way and let that particular truth be silenced, than for it to be revealed, having effects that shatters the world of everyone involved, including the the child who played little or no role in the entire drama. Picture telling a 72year old man that the only boy his wife bore for him after 4girls, is not his biological son, where will he start in fixing his life?

Ladies, let's talk about the morals of the story (or lack of it). You engaged to a guy with plans of settling down and building your world and your lives together after months, maybe years of courtship, you meet his best friend and you suddenly can't resist the urge and thoughts of having his third legs in between your two legs, at the expense of your world, your life and your future, not to talk of the shame you might bring to your family if this act gets revealed to the world. Most ladies never think of that last part, because if they do, they will never stoop so low. Sadly this story will not be the last, as its fast becoming a trend with girls in this generation. Low morals, gullible, materialistic and in the search of quick and easy money. Stories like this scare prospective bachelors and most times I don't blame Michael Collins Ajereh, the famous Nigerian producer for sticking to his vows of bachelorhood. The fear of settling down with a violent partner or fiancee with bags of dirty secrets and skeletons in closets is enough to make a man loathe the idea of walking down the aisle and making vows which they always end up breaking.

Na wa o cry

1 Like

Re: I Cut Off My Manhood To Make It Real - Oluwa Lagos Tells Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh by olatilldend: 7:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
I don't understand the seven days ultimatum.

Bytch should be sent out immediately.
Re: I Cut Off My Manhood To Make It Real - Oluwa Lagos Tells Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2020
Gift is a very mature guy.

The lady just wanted to marry Gift because he was the one "available for marriage"

Whereas, she preferred "f*cking" the useless friend"- The traitor!

If she hadn't been caught, Gift would have been fathering his friend's child. And the friend will just be sneering at him behind his back.

She loves the friend's gbola more than that of Gift!
She wants to benefit from both sides.

It would have been terrible if Gift had married her, his friend would have been the third person in the "party" marriage.

Good riddance! angry angry
Re: I Cut Off My Manhood To Make It Real - Oluwa Lagos Tells Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh by dogtails(m): 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
Omo I know the babe oh....Women sha

Re: I Cut Off My Manhood To Make It Real - Oluwa Lagos Tells Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh by TheTourist: 8:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
DAVID AND GOLAITH grin
Re: I Cut Off My Manhood To Make It Real - Oluwa Lagos Tells Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh by Sixfeetbelle: 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
FatherBona:
thank goodness you realized it fast, if she had pinned the pregnancy on you and you guys got married, when the truth finally comes to light (it always does) in 20 or 30 years time, the shock will have been enough to send you to the other side.
The number of husbands in this country unknowingly raising kids that don't belong to them is crazy.
I will prefer things stay that way and let that particular truth be silenced, than for it to be revealed, having effects that shatters the world of everyone involved, including the the child who played little or no role in the entire drama. Picture telling a 72year old man that the only boy his wife bore for him after 4girls, is not his biological son, where will he start in fixing his life?

Ladies, let's talk about the morals of the story (or lack of it). You engaged to a guy with plans of settling down and building your world and your lives together after months, maybe years of courtship, you meet his best friend and you suddenly can't resist the urge and thoughts of having his third legs in between your two legs, at the expense of your world, your life and your future, not to talk of the shame you might bring to your family if this act gets revealed to the world. Most ladies never think of that last part, because if they do, they will never stoop so low. Sadly this story will not be the last, as its fast becoming a trend with girls in this generation. Low morals, gullible, materialistic and in the search of quick and easy money. Stories like this scare prospective bachelors and most times I don't blame Michael Collins Ajereh, the famous Nigerian producer for sticking to his vows of bachelorhood. The fear of settling down with a violent partner or fiancee with bags of dirty secrets and skeletons in closets is enough to make a man loathe the idea of walking down the aisle and making vows which they always end up breaking.

Na wa o cry

The ladies have heard you loud and clear.

But what do you have to say to the men who love sleeping with another mans wife or girlfriend despite knowing she's in a defined relationship?
Re: I Cut Off My Manhood To Make It Real - Oluwa Lagos Tells Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh by chubinwa(m): 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
Bobrisky having goosebumps over this guy. it's going to be crazy

(1) (Reply)

Winner Of BBN Reality Show Mercy Eke In Big Fight With His Boo Ik Onyema Photo / "Time To Get A Gun" - Comedian Basketmouth Shares Cute Photos Of His Newborn Gir / Just In: Emmanuel Nnebe, 2021 Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.