Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,625 members, 7,865,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

I Know I Have Got N15m & I Am A Glo Ambassador - Casey Edema - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Know I Have Got N15m & I Am A Glo Ambassador - Casey Edema (715 Views)

Korede Bello Becomes Glo Ambassador (PHOTO) / Wande Coal Becomes A Glo Ambassador (photos) / Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Know I Have Got N15m & I Am A Glo Ambassador - Casey Edema by amanikondo: 8:10am On Dec 18, 2010
Delta State-born Casey Edema, the winner of Glo Naija Sings 2010, tells his lifestyle is not likely to change even though the competition has turned him into a millionaire. If anybody had told Casey Edema that he was going to be a millionaire before the end of 2010, he probably would not have believed it. But thanks to the Glo Naija Sings contest and the quality of his vocal chords, Edema, fondly called Casey, is now a millionaire. He gained his new status as the winner of the second Glo Naija Sings contest penultimate week in Lagos.

Read more: http://thotsandworks.com/topic/59-i-know-i-have-got-n15m-i-am-a-glo-ambassador-casey-edema/#entry65

(1) (Reply)

# Celebrities That Went From Wholesome To Hoe-y. [end Of The Year Special] / For Beautiful Wedding Cards / Charles Novia To Release Majek Fashek Movie (featuring Top Hollywood Stars) By M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.