Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,041 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

What Will Be The Fate Of Bayelsa Governor? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Be The Fate Of Bayelsa Governor? (895 Views)

Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri / ‘Dickson Has Set Trap For Lyon, Bayelsa Governor-Elect’ - Group / Jonathan, Dickson In Titanic Battle To Install Next Bayelsa Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be The Fate Of Bayelsa Governor? by stickle(m): 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
My fellow nairalanders, a question is bothering my mind concerning the supreme Court judgement review that will commence tommorow.
If the outcome favours APC will the governor and his deputy automatically return back to the Senate? It is no longer news that Senate president has declared their seats vacant following their oat of office as governor and deputy governor of Bayelsa.
Legal minds, let's discuss this.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Bayelsa Governor? by modsareuseless: 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
Lol this one hard o.
Nigeria political space is now a joke
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Bayelsa Governor? by OBUKSBAYELSA: 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
stickle:
My fellow nairalanders, a question is bothering my mind concerning the supreme Court judgement review that will commence tommorow.
If the outcome favours APC will the governor and his deputy automatically return back to the Senate? It is no longer news that Senate president has declared their seats vacant following their oat of office as governor and deputy governor of Bayelsa.

Fear not! Who can stand the fury of The Most High God or, who can speak when God has spoken. The Senate President is only playing pressure politics, this again will pass away.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Bayelsa Governor? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
What would be the fate...

Not faith
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Bayelsa Governor? by gidgiddy: 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
stickle:

What you should bear in mind is that the worst the Supreme court can do is order a re-run. With APC already disqualified, PDP and others go in for the re-run with the original candidates

3 Likes

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Bayelsa Governor? by stickle(m): 5:51am On Feb 26, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:
What would be the fate...

Not faith
Thanks. Noted
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Bayelsa Governor? by fergie001: 7:28am On Feb 26, 2020
gidgiddy:

What you should bear in mind is that the worst the Supreme court can do is order a re-run. With APC already disqualified, PDP and others go in for the re-run with the original candidates
How will the SC order a re-run in a pre-election suit?
It's impossicant.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kalu Submits States That Will Make Up Biafra To The United Nations. / I Have Decided To Renounce My Citizenship / Buhari’s Government Is The Virus Destroying Nigeria - Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.