Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Buhari’s Government Is The Virus Destroying Nigeria - Omoyele Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Government Is The Virus Destroying Nigeria - Omoyele Sowore (894 Views)

Buhari: Foreign Groups Bent On Destroying Nigeria Behind Boko Haram / Omoyele Sowore Meets With Herdsmen And Farmer In Jalingo (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Government Is The Virus Destroying Nigeria - Omoyele Sowore by chimezieeze98: 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnngGHMZ8WY

Presidential candidate of the African Action Congress (AAC) in the 2019 election, Omoyele Sowore has described President Buhari's government as the ''virus destroying Nigeria.''

Commenting on the Coronavirus pandemic Nigeria has been battling with since February, the media personality stated that Nigeria will also have to battle ''terrible leadership, incompetent leadership, wicked leadership once Coronavirus is gone. ''

Sowore said in the video;

“I do not want to glorify the response of the government in power, and the so called opposition, the PDP because these political parties are themselves viruses that are destroying the health of our country both physically, economically, politically, socially and culturally.

“It is the pandemic that I am talking about. So, let’s discuss the revolutionary process that can take these guys out. At the end of the day, the person holding the broom also has an umbrella that he’s keeping in the house, so when the broom is not working, he goes for the umbrella. So, we are dealing with the same set of people, no difference.

“I don’t glorify their responses with any modicum of interest or attention. I don’t pay attention to what PDP is saying or what APC is saying. The guys are just jokers. As soon as their loved ones are killed or they become injured, again it comes back to the security. We have soldiers who are either timid, the ones that are not timid are not motivated enough to fight. And that is why small countries, like Chad; Chad for that matter is able to deal decisively with Boko Haram whereas Nigerian soldiers are clapping for them while they were entering Nigerian territory.

“I will say most importantly that it borders on leadership. After every pandemic is over, there is a pandemic that doesn’t go away and that is of leadership. Having bad leaders is the worst pandemic that could happen to any country. It is the worst epidemic that can happen to human beings. Terrible leadership, incompetent leadership, wicked leadership and that is afflicting Nigeria. So, after COVID-19 is gone, we still have a pandemic that is not going to go away. It doesn’t have any season, it doesn’t have any time, it doesn’t have a deadline, it doesn’t have a flattening curve. It’s around with us and until we get rid of that pandemic leadership forget about progress.”

Re: Buhari’s Government Is The Virus Destroying Nigeria - Omoyele Sowore by chukwuibuipob: 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
cool
Re: Buhari’s Government Is The Virus Destroying Nigeria - Omoyele Sowore by sapientia(m): 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
He should not violate his bail terms oo.

That's all

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Government Is The Virus Destroying Nigeria - Omoyele Sowore by socialmediaman: 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
Re: Buhari’s Government Is The Virus Destroying Nigeria - Omoyele Sowore by HITdemUP: 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
I feel ashamed of myself to must supported THIS blind government. Buhari is worse than Corona
Re: Buhari’s Government Is The Virus Destroying Nigeria - Omoyele Sowore by JAMO84: 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
Seems this one has missed the DSS underground cell, he wants to go back there.

I AM DONE TALKING

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Government Is The Virus Destroying Nigeria - Omoyele Sowore by Ekpeitut: 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tell us something we don't already know. Call my attention when one of the following happens:

1. Violent Revolution

2. Massive peaceful protest where the everybody will gather and shut down Aso rock and national assembly note no violence just angry Nigerians standing their grounds and demand Buhari steps down.

3. Military coup by young brilliant officers whose sole aim is to transition power to people ready to lead not rule.

For now it's either we do one of 3s listed above or swallow the shiiit they feeding us and wait till 2023 hopefully we'd have learnt our lesson and vote in the right person.
Re: Buhari’s Government Is The Virus Destroying Nigeria - Omoyele Sowore by socialmediaman: 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
HITdemUP:
I feel ashamed of myself to must supported THIS blind government. Buhari is worse than Corona

You supported them in 2019?
Re: Buhari’s Government Is The Virus Destroying Nigeria - Omoyele Sowore by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
sapientia:

That's all

Saying the truth is violating bail conditions in your village?..
Re: Buhari’s Government Is The Virus Destroying Nigeria - Omoyele Sowore by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING

Any supporter of this administration needs to be chained in an underground cell...
Re: Buhari’s Government Is The Virus Destroying Nigeria - Omoyele Sowore by Lovelive: 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
sapientia:

That's all

Re: Buhari’s Government Is The Virus Destroying Nigeria - Omoyele Sowore by Lovelive: 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING

Re: Buhari’s Government Is The Virus Destroying Nigeria - Omoyele Sowore by Eastlink(m): 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
Supported
Re: Buhari’s Government Is The Virus Destroying Nigeria - Omoyele Sowore by Blackfire(m): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
Will you keep quiet this Yoruba man ...
Re: Buhari’s Government Is The Virus Destroying Nigeria - Omoyele Sowore by Olamilekan2020: 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=Lovelive post=88400064][/quote]

Do you support a Sowore/Moghalu partnership for Lagos State Governor, I do!!!
Re: Buhari’s Government Is The Virus Destroying Nigeria - Omoyele Sowore by DCmonster: 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
We all know that already!
Re: Buhari’s Government Is The Virus Destroying Nigeria - Omoyele Sowore by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
It is well.
Re: Buhari’s Government Is The Virus Destroying Nigeria - Omoyele Sowore by CodeTemplar: 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ancestral virus is our own main virus. Our ancestors have hijacked power because we love to go to church on Sunday or mosque on Friday but engage our ancestors every other day of the week.
Re: Buhari’s Government Is The Virus Destroying Nigeria - Omoyele Sowore by HITdemUP: 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
socialmediaman:

You supported them in 2019?
Ain't that foolish. I was advised never to reinforce failure.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Udom Arrests George Udom Over Covid-19 And State's Chief Entomologist Sack / For My Edo State........ / EXPLOSIVE!! Obaseki Speaks After Dumping APC (full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.