Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,260 members, 7,864,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:53 PM

Check How Smart Is Your Right Foot? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Check How Smart Is Your Right Foot? (224 Views)

Five Reasons Why You Should Stop Sleeping On Your Right Side / Man Serves His Amputated Foot To Friends For Dinner (Graphic Story & Photos) / African Doctor Performs Successful Foot Reimplantation Surgery(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check How Smart Is Your Right Foot? by Qtsnow(m): 11:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
This is hysterical. You have to try this. It is absolutely true. I guess there are some things that the brain cannot handle.

HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?

You have to try this please... it takes 2 seconds. I could not believe this!!!

It is sent from an orthopedic surgeon.............

This will boggle your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't. It's pre-programmed in your brain.

1. Without anyone watching you (they will think you are GOOFY!!) and while sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles with it.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.

I told you so!!! And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so.

Source - https://www.quora.com/q/curious-minds/How-Smart-is-Your-Right-Foot?ch=99&share=9db3ac32
Re: Check How Smart Is Your Right Foot? by Gwagone: 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mad oooooocheesy
Re: Check How Smart Is Your Right Foot? by anthonyuncle(m): 12:04am On Feb 26, 2020
kudos to u,
u really got me
Re: Check How Smart Is Your Right Foot? by illicit(m): 6:30am On Feb 26, 2020
wow
Re: Check How Smart Is Your Right Foot? by karan256: 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Advice For The Public / Coronavirus In Italy: Pope Sick A Day After He Hugged, Met People With Masks / "What You Must Ask Your Visitors Before They Visit You' - Jajaphd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.