Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

"She Is Dead To Me” – Peruzzi Hints At Breakup Wit Bbnaija Ceec - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "She Is Dead To Me” – Peruzzi Hints At Breakup Wit Bbnaija Ceec (5278 Views)

'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael / BBNaija: CeeC's Throwback Photos / BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"She Is Dead To Me” – Peruzzi Hints At Breakup Wit Bbnaija Ceec by MsDoris(f): 12:22am On Feb 26, 2020
“I Fell In Love With The Wrong Person, She Is D€ad To Me” – Peruzzi Hints At Break Up With Bbnaija Star, Cee-C

It seems there is trouble in Peruzzi and Ceec's paradise as the singer, Peruzzi, has taken to social media to hint at a breakup Cee-C, whom he reportedly started dating last year.

The singer has been making some criptic post on social media, indicating a breakup and fans are concerned that their relationship might be over.

Recall few weeks ago, the singer had shared that his lover was doubting his loyalty. Now this.

Perruzi had taken to his Instagram page to share a post saying;

“Baby I Wrote You A Funeral Song, Cos You’re Dead To Me”.

In the second post, he stated the reason for the breakup saying;

“Fell in Love with the wrong person, So I’m jumping out of it.. first thing tomorrow morning.”

See full gist here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/02/i-fell-in-love-with-wrong-person-she-is.html

Re: "She Is Dead To Me” – Peruzzi Hints At Breakup Wit Bbnaija Ceec by Charleys: 12:26am On Feb 26, 2020
And ceecee looks like chioma in a way.

This guy just can't forget about chioma.

Just so you know Davido is chioma's first love.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Is Dead To Me” – Peruzzi Hints At Breakup Wit Bbnaija Ceec by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:30am On Feb 26, 2020
Ignorance is a disease though.....if he had googled most bitter lady in Nigeria, perhaps the result would av made him av a rethink from d onset.

8 Likes

Re: "She Is Dead To Me” – Peruzzi Hints At Breakup Wit Bbnaija Ceec by Randy100: 6:21am On Feb 26, 2020
Nonsense, is it not obvious that she is not a good woman. A woman that talks anyhow.

7 Likes

Re: "She Is Dead To Me” – Peruzzi Hints At Breakup Wit Bbnaija Ceec by OKorowanta: 6:29am On Feb 26, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
Ignorance is a disease though.....if he had googled most bitter lady in Nigeria, perhaps the result would av made him av a rethink from d onset.

Peruzzi and Davido including their gang dat have d same evil character.
Bullying,disrespecting and most times fighting,beating fans who dont think like them...
Na dem be saint abi?

4 Likes

Re: "She Is Dead To Me” – Peruzzi Hints At Breakup Wit Bbnaija Ceec by Onyi22(f): 6:57am On Feb 26, 2020
W
Re: "She Is Dead To Me” – Peruzzi Hints At Breakup Wit Bbnaija Ceec by femi4: 7:12am On Feb 26, 2020
Nwannem if you see the mermaid
Her Royal Majesty
Pikin wey fine like this
Suppose dey with me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Is Dead To Me” – Peruzzi Hints At Breakup Wit Bbnaija Ceec by Caramelskin(f): 8:28am On Feb 26, 2020
What if he was just trying to hint his fans about his next song.
Re: "She Is Dead To Me” – Peruzzi Hints At Breakup Wit Bbnaija Ceec by DavidEsq(m): 10:16am On Feb 26, 2020
Better to save his life now by escaping a woman more dangerous than Fulani herdsmen angry than being stabbed and de-penised in the middle of the night and also beheaded. Cee C has shown herself to be a woman with a very caustic temperament angry.
Re: "She Is Dead To Me” – Peruzzi Hints At Breakup Wit Bbnaija Ceec by DavidEsq(m): 10:22am On Feb 26, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:

Holy winch!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: "She Is Dead To Me” – Peruzzi Hints At Breakup Wit Bbnaija Ceec by HundHunter(m): 10:23am On Feb 26, 2020
She is dead to you abi?
Go and bury her now.
Your eyes done clear, simppy simppy man.
Re: "She Is Dead To Me” – Peruzzi Hints At Breakup Wit Bbnaija Ceec by Gadafii: 10:38am On Feb 26, 2020
Ur career is 'deader' than her

Instead make u do more hit songs, u are talking about funeral songs
Re: "She Is Dead To Me” – Peruzzi Hints At Breakup Wit Bbnaija Ceec by mankan2k7(m): 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
Cecee of all women. though her bum bum is inviting
Re: "She Is Dead To Me” – Peruzzi Hints At Breakup Wit Bbnaija Ceec by Dretrffb: 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
Re: "She Is Dead To Me” – Peruzzi Hints At Breakup Wit Bbnaija Ceec by Godwin5766(m): 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
OP and everybody that said everything he said are meant for CEE C...is a fool...because i couldn't see where he mentioned cee c...proudly spartans!
Re: "She Is Dead To Me” – Peruzzi Hints At Breakup Wit Bbnaija Ceec by MsDoris(f): 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
Hmmm
Re: "She Is Dead To Me” – Peruzzi Hints At Breakup Wit Bbnaija Ceec by MsDoris(f): 11:15am On Mar 02, 2020
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Shows Off Nonso Diobi On Instagram Again / Treasure In The Sky: 10 Shocking Facts About Clinton Joshua Ezewele / Nollywood's Sweetest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.