Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,668 members, 7,959,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:30 AM

Amotekun Recruitment. Message To Yoruba Leaders: Enough Of Political Correctness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Recruitment. Message To Yoruba Leaders: Enough Of Political Correctness (1726 Views)

A Call For An End To Political Correctness On Nairaland. / Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies / Enugu’s Masterplan: Between Political Correctness And Municipal Expediency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Recruitment. Message To Yoruba Leaders: Enough Of Political Correctness by SisterFire(f): 8:36am On Feb 26, 2020
Wickedfacts:

You mean Rekhinatu?
There are many others, just that they are hiding because of Igbo cannibals and Igbo Jews who want to harm them.

That's why the Igbo Governors must protect Igbo Muslims.
... wink smiley cheesy

Igbo Moslem wey dey use islam do business , rekhina they use islam make money in Dubai , can she come n kill herself , ...know it that those female Igbo Moslems are mostly atheist ...

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Recruitment. Message To Yoruba Leaders: Enough Of Political Correctness by backnbeta(f): 8:38am On Feb 26, 2020
SisterFire:
...all ur hate has been on SS n se ,now u found it hard to hate fulanis ...
Do you know ur obas outside Lagos prefer selling land to fulanis than Igbos ,cos igbos are greedy in business
Sorry, I have never, and will never hate SE and SS or any tribe for that matter. However, my religion has made it easier for me to align with SE and SS than the Fulanis...if you get Biafra today, I will get a Biafran passport grin
Re: Amotekun Recruitment. Message To Yoruba Leaders: Enough Of Political Correctness by Wickedfacts: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2020
SisterFire:
... wink smiley cheesy

Igbo Moslem wey dey use islam do business , rekhina they use islam make money in Dubai , can she come n kill herself , ...know it that those female Igbo Moslems are mostly atheist ...

Igbo Muslims are mostly atheists but Igbo Christians worship snakes, rivers, trees, eke, idemili, python vulture, etc.

Everything about Igbos is counterfeit. There is nothing they cannot corrupt.

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun Recruitment. Message To Yoruba Leaders: Enough Of Political Correctness by SisterFire(f): 8:42am On Feb 26, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Igbo Muslims are mostly atheists but Igbo Christians worship snakes, rivers, trees, eke, idemili, python vulture, etc.

Everything about Igbos is counterfeit. There is nothing they cannot corrupt.
...money rules , there dia they kiss sultan n fulani ass unto religion ..am out
Re: Amotekun Recruitment. Message To Yoruba Leaders: Enough Of Political Correctness by SisterFire(f): 8:46am On Feb 26, 2020
backnbeta:

Sorry, I have never, and will never hate SE and SS or any tribe for that matter. However, my religion has made it easier for me to align with SE and SS than the Fulanis...if you get Biafra today, I will get a Biafran passport grin
...One out of 2million Islamic saboteurs , u and. Denreledave are d only different yorubas here ...others hmmmm

Op wey dey claim fulani dis n dat ,we all know where his hate lies
Re: Amotekun Recruitment. Message To Yoruba Leaders: Enough Of Political Correctness by budaatum: 9:59am On Feb 26, 2020
Wickedfacts:

You Fulani pig, Amotekun would not only employ only Yorubas, it would deal decisively with Fulanis and all animals in the bush.
Oh, I know it would "deal decisively with Fulanis and all animals in the bush".

Pity is ignorant fools like you would be deciding what "Fulanis and all animals in the bush" are, and I bet it would include anyone your warped stupid ignorant mind dislikes, like me, a Yoruba who disagrees with you, which is why you should never get àmòtékùn so you don't commit genocide.
Re: Amotekun Recruitment. Message To Yoruba Leaders: Enough Of Political Correctness by budaatum: 10:01am On Feb 26, 2020
TheApologist:
at what time? we've transcended this stage long ago. Leave us to Àmọ̀tẹ́kùnize it's non of your business, stop taking panadol over our headache you won't hear, Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn is here to stay and there's nothing you can do about it.
I'm sure you'd make it my problem in Osun State when muslimamotekuns and christianamotekuns clash with each other, or when apcamotekun clashes with pdpamotekun.
Re: Amotekun Recruitment. Message To Yoruba Leaders: Enough Of Political Correctness by budaatum: 10:04am On Feb 26, 2020
Joshmodest:

Shouldn't that news bother you.
That 8,000 beggars were converted to teachers in schools...
If that were the news, yes it would bother me if "8,000 beggars were converted to teachers in schools", but since I went to school myself, I'm intelligent enough to know the news is not "8,000 beggars were converted to teachers in schools"!
Re: Amotekun Recruitment. Message To Yoruba Leaders: Enough Of Political Correctness by Wickedfacts: 10:29am On Feb 26, 2020
budaatum:

Oh, I know it would "deal decisively with Fulanis and all animals in the bush".

Pity is ignorant fools like you would be deciding what "Fulanis and all animals in the bush" are, and I bet it would include anyone your warped stupid ignorant mind dislikes, like me, a Yoruba who disagrees with you, which is why you should never get àmòtékùn so you don't commit genocide.

You're not Yoruba. You are a Fulani criminal.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Recruitment. Message To Yoruba Leaders: Enough Of Political Correctness by budaatum: 10:55am On Feb 26, 2020
Wickedfacts:

You're not Yoruba. You are a Fulani criminal.
I can imagine you yelling "fake tribal marks" when you decide to amotekunise me for disagreeing with you.

Re: Amotekun Recruitment. Message To Yoruba Leaders: Enough Of Political Correctness by Deepfeel(m): 11:19am On Feb 26, 2020
SisterFire:
...I see Amotekun attacking strong head igbos doing business in Lagos grin

I see amotekun doing this to her own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Recruitment. Message To Yoruba Leaders: Enough Of Political Correctness by Donaldoni: 11:28am On Feb 26, 2020
Don't worry, no non-Yorubas will join Amotekun. We can only have liaison officers of the various ethnic groups in our localities... cool
Re: Amotekun Recruitment. Message To Yoruba Leaders: Enough Of Political Correctness by orisa37: 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
Enough.
AMOTEKUN has become sufficient Autonomy of Police Control in the South West.
God bless the SW TRADITIONAL RULERS STATE ASSEMBLIES AND GOVERNORS.

Can't you see the List of Equipment our Nigerian Police require now now? It's sickening that they don't have these equipment.

NIGERIA should Restructure immediately, otherwise NIGERIA Policing, Resources including Electioneering Expertise will be WASTED ON RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY.
Re: Amotekun Recruitment. Message To Yoruba Leaders: Enough Of Political Correctness by budaatum: 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Sane Fulanis would be subject to Amotekun and do business peacefully, criminal Fulanis would be beheaded and sacrificed to our gods.
Kindly evolve your ignorant backward self into the 21st Century please.

We Yorubas do not behead and sacrifice humans to our gods anymore!
Re: Amotekun Recruitment. Message To Yoruba Leaders: Enough Of Political Correctness by MetaPhysical: 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
Esseite:
But the taxes which is used to equip and pay salaries are generated by different tribes...

This is your civic duty, has nothing to do with Amotekun. You paid tax before Amotekun, that has not qualified you to be a Baale in Yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Recruitment. Message To Yoruba Leaders: Enough Of Political Correctness by Wickedfacts: 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
budaatum:

Kindly evolve your ignorant backward self into the 21st Century please.

We Yorubas do not behead and sacrifice humans to our gods anymore!

Look at this bush animal. Why didn't your fellow Fulanis climb the mountains at Ondo after thunder struck their cattle?

Agbekoya is part of Amotekun. Go and find out what Agbekoya does to fulani criminals.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Recruitment. Message To Yoruba Leaders: Enough Of Political Correctness by budaatum: 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Agbekoya is part of Amotekun. Go and find out what Agbekoya does to fulani criminals.
First, don't try and make out you know anything about agbẹ ti o'un kọ iya when you have never been an agbẹ in your entire life, then come and find out what we do to criminals in the Orolu Kingdom and you might understand why àmòtékùn is dead on arrival once you put your own mouth and town in order!
Re: Amotekun Recruitment. Message To Yoruba Leaders: Enough Of Political Correctness by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 27, 2020
MetaPhysical:

This is your civic duty, has nothing to do with Amotekun. You paid tax before Amotekun, that has not qualified you to be a Baale in Yorubaland.

Are baale's employed?..
Re: Amotekun Recruitment. Message To Yoruba Leaders: Enough Of Political Correctness by MetaPhysical: 7:01am On Feb 29, 2020
Esseite:

Are baale's employed?..

They are paid from tax earnings.
Re: Amotekun Recruitment. Message To Yoruba Leaders: Enough Of Political Correctness by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 29, 2020
MetaPhysical:

They are paid from tax earnings.

Baales are not employed, so you cannot categorize them under employment like amotekun..

If the case is taken to court, it would hold no water.
Re: Amotekun Recruitment. Message To Yoruba Leaders: Enough Of Political Correctness by MetaPhysical: 2:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
Esseite, focus on topic

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Junaid Mohammed Is Dead / PHOTOS: Tinubu Visits Emir Of Kano For National Integration / Gov. Umahi Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Ebonyi Lodge In Abuja At Night (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.