Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Serious Financial Help Needed, please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Serious Financial Help Needed, please (176 Views)

Wife vs Husband : Family vs Career. Help Needed please / I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) / He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serious Financial Help Needed, please by namiji2598: 8:22am On Feb 26, 2020
Good morning nairalanders
Am Julius ahmadu by name, am a graduate of chemistry and an indigene of Adamawa state but staying in kano
This is my real account, I have no intention to hide my identity jus because am going to seek for financial help(beg), if u can view through all my thread, u will see that I once created a thread concerning job seeking and staying with a sister of mine which her husband is also jobless with lots of responsibility on her
I am currently job seeking and I got an interview invite to Adamawa from a pharmacy technician with a private hospital in Adamawa, the interview is tomorrow, I would have loved to show the email invite but my phone can't even log in email, it was a friend that check it for me on his phone and told me, I confronted my sister this yesterday monrng and I can clearly tel she don't have money, we went to her working place trying to borrow but all to no avail yesterday, I jus loaded a #100 recharge card yesterday and chatted my friend yesterday to inquire more abt the email they sent me

Please if u ar willing to help, the transport from kano to Adamawa is 4k back and fro, please help a brother, I have few friends in adamawa that I can squad in there place and probably get feeding free, all I need is the transport, my data is almost low, I doubt if I can get the data to reply mentions, but in case someone have offer an help, if I see the alert, I will be grateful.I will close or report the thread jus to shut it down once I receive any alert..
UBA Julius Ahmadu
God bless u all IJN

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Property Expo / Business Idea / Cheapest Way To Ship From The UK & USA To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.