Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Man City May Lose Key Players Including Guardiola If They Win The UCL - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City May Lose Key Players Including Guardiola If They Win The UCL (26007 Views)

Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two / Man City May Face Uefa Ban From The Champions League For A Season / Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man City May Lose Key Players Including Guardiola If They Win The UCL by TheApologist: 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2020
when they were spending lavishly they never knew
Re: Man City May Lose Key Players Including Guardiola If They Win The UCL by Passionate888: 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
Let them defeat Madrid first.
Re: Man City May Lose Key Players Including Guardiola If They Win The UCL by Greatfullheart: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
Man City Cannot Win the Uefa Champions League i Repeat they Cannot Win the Cup. Liverpool Is Out To Retain the Cup
Re: Man City May Lose Key Players Including Guardiola If They Win The UCL by 21cents: 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
Davash222:
It's easier for Chelsea to win this Champions League despite their 3.0 loss to Bayern Munich last night than Man City to win it.
aswear bruh..

So Man City is still dreaming of winning the UCL ���

With wetin Bayern Munich play yesterday and their squad depth, if them catch any team ehn, na sorry go be their name.
����
Re: Man City May Lose Key Players Including Guardiola If They Win The UCL by TheSyndrome: 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
You recently watched a british movie angry
careytommy37:
grin grin grin grin grin

Who dash monkey banana?
The shities are not winning the UCL anytime soon. Mark my words.
Re: Man City May Lose Key Players Including Guardiola If They Win The UCL by MissYusraah: 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
So they can't endure 2yrs ban
Re: Man City May Lose Key Players Including Guardiola If They Win The UCL by Sexycardib: 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2020
Na my prayer be that
Re: Man City May Lose Key Players Including Guardiola If They Win The UCL by Bimpe29: 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
I disagree with you. Chelsea is 90% out of the Champions League.
It's not practically possible for Chelsea to wallop Bayern Munich 4 unreplied goals at Alianz Arena.
Davash222:
It's easier for Chelsea to win this Champions League despite their 3.0 loss to Bayern Munich last night than Man City to win it.
Re: Man City May Lose Key Players Including Guardiola If They Win The UCL by Yoighaman(m): 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
Davash222:

You posted this at 9.18am, if you did at 9.18pm, I would have assumed you were drinking something. smiley
Re: Man City May Lose Key Players Including Guardiola If They Win The UCL by ForbesHomesNG(m): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
IDFWU:

Hope you know this is football not Sai baba Politics rally lipsrsealed
Hope there are no elements of the "Nigerian cabal politics" in the global soccer game and it's administration? grin

1 Like

Re: Man City May Lose Key Players Including Guardiola If They Win The UCL by Angelfrost(m): 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
Davash222:

I know you are kidding... But, it's still funny as hell. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man City May Lose Key Players Including Guardiola If They Win The UCL by tolijascro(m): 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2020
21cents:
aswear bruh..

So Man City is still dreaming of winning the UCL ���

With wetin Bayern Munich play yesterday and their squad depth, if them catch any team ehn, na sorry go be their name.
����

Lol Bayern is not that good bro....they played a mediocre chelsea team....me man Utd wey no good self Don beat am twice this season alone
Re: Man City May Lose Key Players Including Guardiola If They Win The UCL by Legendguru: 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
Really
Re: Man City May Lose Key Players Including Guardiola If They Win The UCL by Nikiballerz: 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2020
LordAzubuike:

See who dey talk lol.. when it comes to hiring mercenaries and toiling with ffp rules, liVARpoor have been culprits in the last few years. And please kindly remove your photo, Liverpool doesn't have 18 league titles. They presently have non

Baseless bullshit,where are the facts grin....football never started in the 90's dear,
Re: Man City May Lose Key Players Including Guardiola If They Win The UCL by chelseamann(m): 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
Lamasta:

Chelsea is already out shay You know grin
you don't get his point.
Re: Man City May Lose Key Players Including Guardiola If They Win The UCL by Lamasta(m): 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
chelseamann:
you don't get his point.

My broda he was saying Chelsea has a higher chance of winning the Champions league than City and am reminding him that as far as Bayern is Chelsea is out so his argument is baseless and lacks merit grin
Re: Man City May Lose Key Players Including Guardiola If They Win The UCL by chelseamann(m): 11:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
Lamasta:

My broda he was saying Chelsea has a higher chance of winning the Champions league than City and am reminding him that as far as Bayern is Chelsea is out so his argument is baseless and lacks merit grin
ok...you are making sense sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Egypt Vs Morocco : AFCON 2021 Quarter-final (2 - 1) On 30th January 2022 / Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood / Ancelotti Couldn't Help Italy, Not Fit To Be Brazil Coach - President Lula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.