Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Program (2020) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Program (2020) (520 Views)

Citibank 2022 Analyst Assessment Test / Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 / Graduate TELLER Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Program (2020) by Dianecage: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2020
Citibank Nigeria Limited, the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.

Applications are invited for:

Title: Middle East and Africa ...

To View Details & Apply Follow This Link
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Program (2020) by Dianecage: 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Program (2020) by Dianecage: 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2020
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Program (2020) by ubby26: 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
Hi guys,

Been trying to register but i can't seem to get past the 'provide contact information' stage. keeps giving me 'there are some errors please correct them'.
I have checked all hiighlighted boxes but can't seem to find any error in the data i have inputted.

please help!!!
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Program (2020) by Dianecage: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
ubby26:
Hi guys,

Been trying to register but i can't seem to get past the 'provide contact information' stage. keeps giving me 'there are some errors please correct them'.
I have checked all hiighlighted boxes but can't seem to find any error in the data i have inputted.

please help!!!

Hv u tried using another browser
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Program (2020) by ubby26: 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2020
Dianecage:

Hv u tried using another browser
[quote author=Dianecage post=87008057]

It was the institution field throwing up the error.

Thank you.
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Program (2020) by habinccigroup: 10:05am On Mar 08, 2020
Congratulations to those that have gotten the invite to take the test on the AVATURE CAREERS PORTAL.

We have the exact concise pack for the 15 minutes test for the analyst role.

We also offer to write for candidates, and those within Lagos can be on site, while we write the test.

You will be glad you did

Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Program (2020) by EZEEMMY(m): 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2020
ubby26:
Hi guys,

please help!!!

Please I have been having same issues please assist me.

(1) (Reply)

Closed / New Nigeria Development Company Limited (NNDC) Management Trainee / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.