Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement (50940 Views)

Tinubu, Fubara, Wike, Odili In ‘Crucial’ Meeting In Aso Rock / Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred / Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement by emmykk(m): 11:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
sweetgala:

While in University, if your typed my student number into the system you may see a shortened version of my name my middle name and my surname while when writing my exams I may write my student num and my full name omitting my middle name or using my middle and last name.

At work for different systems I use different versions of my name the fact is I am still the same person. In UK the use of an alias is acceptable under law.

This dude here has 5 different names
Re: Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement by edoairways: 11:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
Kobicove:

Oga stop deceiving yourself.

How is it possible for one individual to have about 4 or 5 certificates all bearing different names?! undecided
It is very possible Mr. You got to think out of the box to thoroughly reason why there are different names. Am not holding brief or supporting that man however i have seen families answering different surnames in Nigeria. The questions you should have asked is
1. Are those certificates owned by him?
2.Where they issued by those schools he attended?
3. Has the schools denied him the right to use them?.
4. How was he able to acquire those certificates ?
5.How was able to pass screening at his university during his undergraduate and postgraduate programs?
6.How come his university didn't detect this discrepancies?
7. Shouldn't his school be questioned as to how he got his bsc and MSC results?
The true is if he wants to forge a result, he would that without bearing different names.
Re: Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement by Tableshake89: 12:02am On Feb 27, 2020
edoairways:

It is not fraud bro because the school where it was obtained from attest to the fact that they are owned by that politician
big fat lie. The school never authenticated the credentials
Re: Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement by edoairways: 12:04am On Feb 27, 2020
Tableshake89:
big fat lie. The school never authenticated the credentials
How sure are you or do you have prove?
Re: Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement by deji68: 12:21am On Feb 27, 2020
Read this....no school attested to it
https://www.thecable.ng/bayelsa-let-the-truth-be-told-on-biobarakuma-wanagha-degi-eremienyo/amp

edoairways:

How sure are you or do you have prove?
Re: Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement by Bizibi(m): 12:35am On Feb 27, 2020
edoairways:

Oya prove am na?
what sort of question is this....
Someone presented 5 different names including nysc certificate and you asking someone to prove it. I nor understand some of you.
Re: Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement by edoairways: 12:42am On Feb 27, 2020
Bizibi:
what sort of question is this....
Someone presented 5 different names including nysc certificate and you asking someone to prove it. I nor understand some of you.
Oga I asked simple question do you have prove or you just relied on what the media dished?
Re: Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement by Bizibi(m): 12:45am On Feb 27, 2020
edoairways:

Oga I asked simple question do you have prove or you just relied on what the media dished?
smh
Re: Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement by edoairways: 12:48am On Feb 27, 2020
deji68:
Read this....no school attested to it
https://www.thecable.ng/bayelsa-let-the-truth-be-told-on-biobarakuma-wanagha-degi-eremienyo/amp

Seen. Where did those journalist got those information from?
Re: Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement by edoairways: 12:49am On Feb 27, 2020
Bizibi:
smh
Sorry I have seen the link.Please accept my apologies
Re: Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement by gaskiyamagana: 1:25am On Feb 27, 2020
edoairways:

He didn't forged his certificate rather there were discrepancies in various result submitted. Each bearing different names not necessary fraud as been painted by the media
Nawa for you and your arguments. Four Names on four certificates is not fraud. Infact d judgement is inconclusive with non prosecution for such multiple names.
Re: Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement by FuckAllTheMODs: 2:45am On Feb 27, 2020
emmykk:

What do you know about IMO state election case before referring to it as comparison to bayesal case.

I would have educate you but go and read it before fooling yourself.

First of all, it is Bayelsa not bayesal.
Again, stop fooling yourself please, always read and understand before quoting people.
As long as there are cases involving the two parties, that makes my point valid.
The two cases doesn't need to be similar before what I wrote earlier can be obtained.

Are you from that state?

No need arguing with your type.
Re: Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement by gare(f): 3:21am On Feb 27, 2020
Kobicove:

How is it possible for one individual to have about 4 or 5 certificates all bearing different names?! undecided

Don't mind them, maybe that is how is own is, setting this country backwards
Re: Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement by sweetgala(m): 4:47am On Feb 27, 2020
Awoo88:

Alias don't appear on an official document. Even in your office, no matter the name you are using, the official name on your credentials will be what your official correspondence will bear. You people should stop making excuse for fraud

Iyen tun ga ooh. Irrespective the CBN and statistics show there is a supply shortfall in powdered milk.
Re: Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement by pfadom: 4:48am On Feb 27, 2020
ERockson:
It is during Buhari confused regim that we are seeing the Supreme Court hearing the already delivered judgement again and again

You are wrong. Go and research well.
Re: Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement by tomdon(m): 5:14am On Feb 27, 2020
edoairways:

He didn't forged his certificate rather there were discrepancies in various result submitted. Each bearing different names not necessary fraud as been painted by the media

You need to correct your statement or your punctuation.
You're saying there were discrepancies in the results but I guess what you intended saying is discrepancy in the names.
If the discrepancies were only in the names and not of the results itself, it behoved on the supreme Court to have ascertained that he is indeed the rightful earner of the certificates he presented which they failed to do.
Therefore the supreme Court really erred gravely. They have miscarried justice and saliently setting deadly precedences.
Re: Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement by ThatFairGuy: 6:04am On Feb 27, 2020
Oga shot your mouth. Even myself has certificates with different names on it. This is correction of olden days pronunciation/writing to modern/how it ought to be. Just like spelling Daniel as Daani
This is common to Muslim name
[s]
Kobicove:

[/s]
Re: Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement by ServantsOfTruth: 6:48am On Feb 27, 2020
edoairways:

Please mr when you register for an exam with three different names what is it called?
Re: Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement by AkuOlisa: 7:13am On Feb 27, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
edoairways:

Which is your original name? Secondly the sworn affidavits from a competent court of law should back your claim.

If a sworn affidavit is all it takes to prove that I am the owner of the said certificate then we have a big problem in this country. That means I can purchase a certificate from someone with a similar name as myself. Then go to court and swear an affidavit that I am the owner of the certificate.
Re: Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement by anaton(m): 7:27am On Feb 27, 2020
Godons1:
Watch how Igbo MUSLIMs will cry more than the the Bayelsa PDP, when the Supreme Court finally reverse the previous judgement. grin grin

How far?
I just say make I greet you. Abeg Supreme Court don reverse the previous judgement?
Re: Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 27, 2020
Youngmaster0:

Is one thing to change one name to another, is another thing to change 5 names at a go..
Impossible.. And this particular Bayelsa case, the 3 on each document names aren't related

The man must be a dolt or something.

Even though a single affidavit listing all the names as belonging to one person might have solved the problem but I think the guy must have had someone take exams for him in the past.

Not clean at all.
Re: Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement by edoairways: 7:47am On Feb 27, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

If a sworn affidavit is all it takes to prove that I am the owner of the said certificate then we have a big problem in this country. That means I can purchase a certificate from someone with a similar name as myself. Then go to court and swear an affidavit that I am the owner of the certificate.
That is what has been going on in the country. What you expect when people have bastardized affidavit
Re: Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement by edoairways: 7:48am On Feb 27, 2020
ServantsOfTruth:

Please mr when you register for an exam with three different names what is it called?
In the first place would they allow it?
Re: Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement by edoairways: 7:51am On Feb 27, 2020
tomdon:

You need to correct your statement or your punctuation.
You're saying there were discrepancies in the results but I guess what you intended saying is discrepancy in the names.
If the discrepancies were only in the names and not of the results itself, it behoved on the supreme Court to have ascertained that he is indeed the rightful earner of the certificates he presented which they failed to do.
Therefore the supreme Court really erred gravely. They have miscarried justice and saliently setting deadly precedences.
Discrepancies in his names is the issue however someone sent a clink to clear that because from what I saw in the report he used different names for different certificates.
Re: Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement by emmykk(m): 8:07am On Feb 27, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

First of all, it is Bayelsa not bayesal.
Again, stop fooling yourself please, always read and understand before quoting people.
As long as there are cases involving the two parties, that makes my point valid.
The two cases doesn't need to be similar before what I wrote earlier can be obtained.

Are you from that state?

No need arguing with your type.
There is bias and foolishness in your mind, humble yourself and go and Follow the IMO election state very well.

But let me help you and others who are lazy like you.
1.APC came distance 4th in IMO state election without any single House of Assembly seat,with PDP having 13 seats while AAC and other got the other seat.

2. The election result from Hope Uzohioma strong hold that he took to court + those of other candidates in the election and was accepted when compared with total registered voters were more than total registered voters.
Let's say inec registered 10,000 voters then after elections all figure amount to like 11,000.

These are the key areas that the supreme court are been asked to look at because in future such case will be referred to in judgement.
Re: Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement by FuckAllTheMODs: 8:15am On Feb 27, 2020
emmykk:

There is bias and foolishness in your mind, humble yourself and go and Follow the IMO election state very well.

But let me help you and others who are lazy like you.
1.APC came distance 4th in IMO state election without any single House of Assembly seat,with PDP having 13 seats while AAC and other got the other seat.

2. The election result from Hope Uzohioma strong hold that he took to court + those of other candidates in the election and was accepted when compared with total registered voters were more than total registered voters.
Let's say inec registered 10,000 voters then after elections all figure amount to like 11,000.

These are the key areas that the supreme court are been asked to look at because in future such case will be referred to in judgement.

Keep it to yourself, there is nothing sensible in what you typed there. It is a known fact that there was a conspiracy(and/or manipulation of results) against him, if you are a sincere and honest being you won't deny that fact, that was what the court helped him in recovering.
Ihedioha never stood a chance against hope, that was why he was busy destroying things in Imo and forgt to do his assignment when the case was on.
Do you even know anything about election matter and how election results can be cancel legally or illegally.
I think it is too early for me to start wasting my time on this argument, thanks.
Re: Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement by emmykk(m): 8:18am On Feb 27, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

Keep it to yourself, there is nothing sensible in what you typed there. It is a known fact that there was a conspiracy(and/or manipulation of results) against him, if you are a sincere and honest being you won't deny that fact, that was what the court helped him in recovering.
Ihedioha never stood a chance against hope, that was why he was busy destroying things in Imo and forgt to do his assignment when the case was on.
Do you even know anything about election matter and how election results can be cancel legally or illegally.
I think it is too early for me to start wasting my time on this argument, thanks.

Then wait for the judgment instead of comparing and assuming both cases.
Re: Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement by tomdon(m): 8:32am On Feb 27, 2020
edoairways:

Discrepancies in his names is the issue however someone sent a clink to clear that because from what I saw in the report he used different names for different certificates.

However?
More confusing
Pls can you quote me with the link
Re: Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement by christipikz: 8:35am On Feb 27, 2020
sweetgala:

Which part of uk bro? ������ Because in uk only ur date of birth is needed to confirm your identity, So when you have a multiple names and alias how do you explain that?
While in University, if your typed my student number into the system you may see a shortened version of my name my middle name and my surname while when writing my exams I may write my student num and my full name omitting my middle name or using my middle and last name.

At work for different systems I use different versions of my name the fact is I am still the same person. In UK the use of an alias is acceptable under law.
Re: Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement by christipikz: 8:38am On Feb 27, 2020
Which part of uk bro? ������ Because in the uk only ur date of birth is neeeded to confirm your identity. So when you have multiple names and alias how do you explain that?
sweetgala:

While in University, if your typed my student number into the system you may see a shortened version of my name my middle name and my, surname while when writing my exams I may write my student num and my full name the omitting my middle name or using my middle and last name.

Re: Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement by edoairways: 8:48am On Feb 27, 2020
tomdon:

However?
More confusing
Pls can you quote me with the link
https://www.thecable.ng/bayelsa-let-the-truth-be-told-on-biobarakuma-wanagha-degi-eremienyo/amp just hope I don't get banned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters / REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. / Governor Al-Makura Lying On Bug-Infested Mattress In Government School (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.