Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Stay Away From Sex And Give Me Good Football!-becali - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stay Away From Sex And Give Me Good Football!-becali (430 Views)

Does Anyone Know Good Football Prediction Sites? / Germany Players Banned From Sex During World Cup / Good Football Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stay Away From Sex And Give Me Good Football!-becali by tobnerd: 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2020
Owner of Bucharest club FCSB, Gigi Becali has cited his player’s extreme love for sex as reason for the poor performance of the club.

The 61 year old businessman and politician insisted the players easily get under the sheets with their girlfriends, a routine which leaves them with limited energy to do the needful on the pitch. “The players are having sex too much”

The 1986 European Cup winners, formerly known as . . . continue reading @ https://sportinglife.ng/stay-away-from-sex-and-give-me-good-football-becali/
Re: Stay Away From Sex And Give Me Good Football!-becali by chachanga: 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
Sexxx should pay their allowances henceforth.

Let them decide whether to be footballers or aspiring p0rnstars

(1) (Reply)

Owen And Scholes Praises Ighalo / Champions League Could Change To A “final Four” Setup / Premier League Emergency Plans Leaked As They Plan To Resume League Matches Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.