Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS (69457 Views)

Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Ilorin (Photos) / Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra / Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS by antiApc(m): 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2020
Nairalanders pls come to my aid

I have searched and searched for hustle ,I can't find one ,I mean menial jobs ...everybody just wan scam me...

Pls I need any hustle ,just any menial job,dirty or clean,sales boy,factory worker,cleaner etc I need to pay my final year school fees and its of utmost importance pls just any work within Lagos or ota

I stay in ota

WhatsApp no 08089878495

Pls help a brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS by Xclusiveme: 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2020
I don't know why Nigeria Tackle Fraudsters. It's not like they are depleting the national economy or stealing from the government and also the victims won't recover their money back or know of their whereabout. Online fraud is a choice. The Maga paid by choice and the fraudster collected by choice. So what's the deal? It's left for Social Media like Facebook And Instagram to use proper document like Passport or National ID to register an account. That way scam will lessen. Nigerians are just painting bad image of themselves by bringing the news public. Cyber fraud shouldn't be a crime, it's gambling too

6 Likes

Re: Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS by Xclusiveme: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
To all those whistle blowers, may you never find peace in ur life. You're just jealous of ur brother and u know what Bible says about jealous men. It shall never end well with you no matter the cause

1 Like

Re: Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS by TechCapon(m): 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2020
proclinician:

They got death sentence.
are you serious? All three of them? But the woman did not know that the meat she was asked to eat is someone's flesh
Re: Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS by ogbonti: 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
.... but boko haram have repent, and this yahoo children are not repent - so dia for - they must jail dem

Nigeria my kontri grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS by madjune(m): 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2020
Why that one wear Bucket color come dey claw?

What message is he passing?
Re: Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS by Bbbwings: 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
Is it that nl can't read
Am I not seeing an option of 2 million naira grin fine grin grin

Re: Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS by Liposure: 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
Dis yahoo girl bobby set no be small
Re: Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS by Dollabiz: 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
Really
Re: Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS by skyfather09(m): 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
priscaoge:
Wow so Girls do “Yahoo” as well?shockedshockedshocked Wow this is my first time coming across this and it’s strange and weird to me shocked

Everyone wants fast and easy money so they can Slay and hype on IG undecided undecided

Crime isn’t hustling Pls angry
the good thing is that crime don't know "boys" or "girls".
Re: Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS by Johans1991: 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2020
the land of the rising crime never disapointed.
99% of them are criminals,later they will start boasting,chest beating that they billioniers.
GOD BLESS BUHARI
Re: Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
kestolove95:
Dix one na upcoming yahoo boys

The real Yahoo boys they drive venza and benz

1 Like

Re: Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2020
Gals dey do yahoo as well . . . Wow wow wow

Re: Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
Re: Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS by Carlyboi(m): 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2020
priscaoge:

I kid you not!! I’m shocked seeing this honestly.
she might be an accomplice or complicit not necessarily active and she prolly dates one of the those guys so she was arrested alongside and as such she was paraded she may not necessarily be a “yahoo girl”and sometimes they help their bfs and pose for them answer calls and all that....!sometimes use their photos and so on lol
Re: Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS by DaddyRochie1642: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2020
Re: Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS by sylve11: 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
Na wa o. shocked cool
Re: Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS by Kyari79(m): 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
Their is no stubborn tribe like IGBO in this country
Re: Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
This guy looks remorseful, they should leave him

Re: Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS by Isoduwa(m): 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2020
This once never pick them still dey pressing
Re: Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS by Powersurge: 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
priscaoge:
Wow so Girls do “Yahoo” as well?shockedshockedshocked Wow this is my first time coming across this and it’s strange and weird to me shocked

Everyone wants fast and easy money so they can Slay and hype on IG undecided undecided

You look pretty! Though I dey fear pictures these days (especially ladies pictures).
Re: Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS by Kiddllc: 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
Why is it that our judicial system is always harsh when poor criminals are involved... those guys together never chop reach 2m before & them say make them bring am as option of fine each that is 6m. Na wah
Re: Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS by Internet247(m): 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2020
finally a yahoo girl ahhhhh
Re: Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2020
yahoo girls their own job is to answer phone when a maga comes calling cheesy
Re: Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2020
Carlyboi:
she might be an accomplice or complicit not necessarily active and she prolly dates one of the those guys so she was arrested alongside and as such she was paraded she may not necessarily be a “yahoo girl”and sometimes they help their bfs and pose for them answer calls and all that....!sometimes use their photos and so on lol
yea many of these girls answer calls for the yahoo guys.like some of these dating scams they call come and marry scheme.imagine the guy posing as a girl on a dating site and one mumu oyibo man starts chatting with him if the oyibo man insists on the doing phone calls thats where the help of these girls are needed.or sometimes when they do banking scams where they will tell u that something is wrong with ur account and that they need ur bvn and other particulars..they use these girls to make the calls.Imagine u had a call and a female force was telling u that u had a problem with ur account and that they need ur bank particulars u might get less suspicious than if it was a male voice cheesy.some yahooboys even use their girlfriends pics on dating sites when they want to scam...that is if the girlfriend is beautiful ooo cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2020
Damn damn damn this Kingsley is my homeboy we grew up together damn bro so this is what naija turn u into damn .
Re: Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS by Slymonster(m): 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
This ones no get money to pay end up there in court with that scam efcc
Re: Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS by hekkyboi: 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
priscaoge:

ha! me self shock wen i c a lady involved in yahoo. intact hw cab she be in this mess wen it happens dat she has got a pvssy which can readily use to hustle
Re: Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
Yo this is my day one homeboy this gee ain't a criminal he was my hood guy back then we balled damn . I never knew that this guy would do such thing damn rip Nigeria I hope biafra will be more better where our future is secured . Say no to crime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway / Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt / Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.