Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Can I Eat Egg On Ash Wednesday? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can I Eat Egg On Ash Wednesday? (460 Views)

Today Is Ash Wednesday; Beginning Of Lent / Insecurity: Catholics In Nigeria To Wear Black Outfits On Ash Wednesday / Meaning Of Ash Wednesday And Why Anglicans Celebrate It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Eat Egg On Ash Wednesday? by Casemiro(m): 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
Since no eating of meat, can I eat egg on ash Wednesday and other days meat is forbidden?
Re: Can I Eat Egg On Ash Wednesday? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2020
No you can't. The layer or hen that produced the egg is meat. You can take bread and cocacola
Re: Can I Eat Egg On Ash Wednesday? by Casemiro(m): 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2020
OcVoice:
No you can't. The layer or hen that produced the egg is meat. You can take bread and cocacola

alright.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Answer To What Later Became Of He Serpent From The Garden Of Eden / Racism Started In Church / Lead Me To The Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.