Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

The Child Does Not Belong To My Late Husband – Woman Confesses In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Child Does Not Belong To My Late Husband – Woman Confesses In Abuja (654 Views)

"Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) / Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) / "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Child Does Not Belong To My Late Husband – Woman Confesses In Abuja by temerjean: 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
A widow, Mrs. Stella Ndidi Amaka Ekwerekwu, has been taken into police custody in Abuja for presenting a four-month-old baby boy as son and next of kin to her late husband, Victor Ameachi Ekwerekwu. Mrs. Ekwerekwu, according to a petition to the Inspector General of Police, dated January 3, 2020, by the late husband’s brother, Charles Ekwerekwu Nwabufo, brought the baby to her husband few hours after his demise as his son. Read Also: Police rescue 25 children as discover baby factory, in Rivers The couple, who are natives of Onitsha, Anambra State, was said to have married for 18 years without a child. The accused was said to have a few hours after the presentation of the child to her dying husband, proceeded to the probate registry to register the child as next of kin to her husband.

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/the-child-does-not-belong-to-my-late-husband-woman-confesses-in-abuja/
Re: The Child Does Not Belong To My Late Husband – Woman Confesses In Abuja by Hhansome(m): 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
End time widow...

(1) (Reply)

An Alabama Inmate Nathaniel Woods Executed For Killing Of 3 Officers / [video] Cows Invade Enugu Community Villagers Chase Them And Herdsmen Away From / Man sacks Wife, Kills Son, Daughter, Injures Father in Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.