Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

I Think It's Ok To Be Doctrinally And Denominationally Different - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Think It's Ok To Be Doctrinally And Denominationally Different (212 Views)

It's OK To Question Your Beliefs / Is It Ok For A Christain To Celebrate His Or Her Birthday? / What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think It's Ok To Be Doctrinally And Denominationally Different by tpiander: 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
Reinventing the wheel is not as easy as people might think.

When you try to remove the divisions, it can cause chaos thus it's better to be careful.

Re: Anglican and Catholic in Nigeria.

Let each be persuaded in his own mind.
Re: I Think It's Ok To Be Doctrinally And Denominationally Different by LordReed(m): 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
Made up stories give room for all manner of latitude so yeah you'll be in good company.
Re: I Think It's Ok To Be Doctrinally And Denominationally Different by nlPoster: 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2020
Not an opinion piece.

As the title says, I think it's ok.
Re: I Think It's Ok To Be Doctrinally And Denominationally Different by Joshthefirst(m): 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2020
tpiander:
Reinventing the wheel is not as easy as people might think.

When you try to remove the divisions, it can cause chaos thus it's better to be careful.

Re: Anglican and Catholic in Nigeria.

Let each be persuaded in his own mind.
The Catholic Church is no longer following the principles of salvation Jesus taught.

So denominations are okay, but when lines are crossed like in the case of Catholicism, we must disagree with tradition and agree with truth.
Re: I Think It's Ok To Be Doctrinally And Denominationally Different by nlPoster: 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
Those are personal decisions (taken on a personal basis), the lines are drawn now and are from previous battles which people are wise not to discountenance.

There are also ethnic and geographic divisions involved in such disputes. It is wise to be careful.

(1) (Reply)

The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You See Yourself Planting Seeds. / The Bible Teaching On Giving / Details Of Revival And Miracles Crusade In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.