Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:17 AM

Buhari Swears-in National Assembly Service Commission Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Swears-in National Assembly Service Commission Members (23355 Views)

Buhari Approves Ahmed Kadi Amshi Chairman, National Assembly Service Commission / Buhari Swears In Board Members Of North-East Development Commission (Photos) / Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Swears-in National Assembly Service Commission Members by Kubernetes: 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
They look old fa.
Abi na my eyes?
Re: Buhari Swears-in National Assembly Service Commission Members by NigeriaBam: 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
grin
Re: Buhari Swears-in National Assembly Service Commission Members by ekestic1976(f): 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
Why is it that it's only northerners that are fit for Clerk of the national assembly? They're the best ones in Executive Secretaryship, etc. The problems of Nigeria are legion. The New chairman of National Assembly Service Commission is from the north. Something must be wrong with the kind of education southerners have; something must be wrong with a system that gives inappropriate advantages to a section of the country leaving the professors and administrators of the other sections in limbo!
Re: Buhari Swears-in National Assembly Service Commission Members by Bobbyfreshh(m): 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
Officialgarri:
This photographer has PhD in photography!!!

The National Assembly Service Commission is responsible for recruitment, promotion and discipline of members of Staff of the National Assembly and note that all geopolitical zones are represented. I don't expect anyone to wail about this too.

Shut up the chairman of the commission is a cousin to your rubber stamped senate president

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Swears-in National Assembly Service Commission Members by vertueptime: 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2020
muykem:
The photographer is something else. He deserves award.

Find out the price of the camera first, may b u too can do similar or better
Re: Buhari Swears-in National Assembly Service Commission Members by DCmonster: 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
This idiotic president now has swag, he now wears his wrist watch with the face on the extensors compartment of his forearm rather than letting face his forearm flexors like a stoneaged slowpoke. grin
Re: Buhari Swears-in National Assembly Service Commission Members by mikywonder(m): 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
See achievement
Sai baba grin
Re: Buhari Swears-in National Assembly Service Commission Members by CaptainMitch: 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
I can see senator Julius Ucha

1 Like

Re: Buhari Swears-in National Assembly Service Commission Members by 4four(m): 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
I don't want to say what is on my mind
Re: Buhari Swears-in National Assembly Service Commission Members by Kuficking: 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2020
Wow
Re: Buhari Swears-in National Assembly Service Commission Members by oglalasioux(m): 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2020
With these kinds of people in government positions, Nigeria can never develop.
Re: Buhari Swears-in National Assembly Service Commission Members by izibili44: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
look at the picture very well.one was sleeping and standing bf work go even start.
Re: Buhari Swears-in National Assembly Service Commission Members by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
What the f is this buhari govt doing? Isn't it better we have ceremonial president and Prime Minister who actually does the work
Re: Buhari Swears-in National Assembly Service Commission Members by Vulcan24(m): 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
everytime I check to see young people, I found none..... except as stooges.

But these same young Nigerians make wonderful headlines in diaspora
Re: Buhari Swears-in National Assembly Service Commission Members by SciLab: 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
Officialgarri:
This photographer has PhD in photography!!!

The National Assembly Service Commission is responsible for recruitment, promotion and discipline of members of Staff of the National Assembly and note that all geopolitical zones are represented. I don't expect anyone to wail about this too.

I know what you are afraid of? Give us the list for public persual if you are confident. grin

There were about 32 members sworn in, as usual filled with Northern fulani muslims, yorubas but just only person from South East, less than 1% of the total appointment in a country where the SE are officially close 20% of the total population. Is that how your 'federal character' works'?

If an Igbo president does this to your people, will you tolerate it? grin
Re: Buhari Swears-in National Assembly Service Commission Members by RichJoel007(m): 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
No single Igbo man on the board of the commission. Indeed one Nigeria!
Re: Buhari Swears-in National Assembly Service Commission Members by bigtt76(f): 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
The defacto president in red cap and white dress... #IfYouKnowYouKnow cheesy

ghettokid1:
President Buhari on Wednesday swore-in National Assembly Service Commission Members & Presides over Federal Executive Council in State House on 26th February 2020.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1232634317400150016
Re: Buhari Swears-in National Assembly Service Commission Members by oluwoleife: 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
Ope o
With FEC meeting, salary go drop from tomorrow grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Swears-in National Assembly Service Commission Members by krscash: 12:58am On Feb 27, 2020
lonelydora:
As if they will diligently do their work?

no � be lie you talk �
Re: Buhari Swears-in National Assembly Service Commission Members by 9jaRealist: 5:37am On Feb 27, 2020
Re: Buhari Swears-in National Assembly Service Commission Members by nuele(m): 7:58am On Feb 27, 2020
This is an unfortunate precedence in Nigeria history of democracy.

More unfortunate is that the heads of both chambers recommended this commission.

I said unfortunate in that, it violates the principle of check and balances of the legislative arm and the executive.

I understand they are all of same party, but the least they can do is staying professional and true to national interest (to the national assembly leaders).

Should the executive be paying this guys who I learnt are to manage, recruit staff for the National Assembly even pay them. It thus turns their loyalty to the federal government at the detriment of their principals.

I see a problem in Nigerians especially at leadership positions, they care not about future implications of their actions.
Re: Buhari Swears-in National Assembly Service Commission Members by orisa37: 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
Don't use them for RIFA.
Re: Buhari Swears-in National Assembly Service Commission Members by jom28gy(m): 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
sodiqapril:
Need something like this for your brand...add the number below..just #3,000
for what na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police To Raise 1,850 Operatives For SWAT / APC Convention: South-West Governors, Tinubu Battle Buhari's Candidate / More Than 2,000 APC And PDP Members Decamp To LP In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.