Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

How To Increase Your Income As a Salary Earners Or Job Seekers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Increase Your Income As a Salary Earners Or Job Seekers (275 Views)

5 Ways To Request For A Salary Increase. / I Think Its Fraud Posting A Job Without A Salary Range / Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Income As a Salary Earners Or Job Seekers by wasbo89(m): 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2020
Dear Salary Earners and Job Seekers,

Look for a way to earn extra income through a side hustle. Don’t leave your full time job and suffer. As little as N30k each month from a side hustle is fine. Sometimes you will earn double or triple. (I will break down how to make N30k in my next post).

Also, entrepreneurship is difficult. Start small if you don’t have money to invest.

There are many small businesses ( Home Laundry Pickup, Home Tutor, Small Chops Vendor, Office Lunch Delivery, Content Writer, House Cleaner, Interior Designer, Business Centre, Event Planner, Web Designer, Babysitter, Social Media Manager, Small Business Tax Preparation, Proofreader Barber, Trader etc. ) you can start on the side and water them till they grow into something that can potentially pay most of your bills or pay you a salary, and of course employ other people and pay them salaries.

Please NOTE,
If you are a Job Seeker, why not start a Business than sitting down at home doing nothing. Look at yourself deeply and think of a business you can start because everybody came to this world with one or more skills.
Re: How To Increase Your Income As a Salary Earners Or Job Seekers by emekaemekus: 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
I am a professional proofreader this is my WhatsApp number 08103500891uote author=wasbo89 post=86978139]Dear Salary Earners and Job Seekers,

Look for a way to earn extra income through a side hustle. Don’t leave your full time job and suffer. As little as N30k each month from a side hustle is fine. Sometimes you will earn double or triple. (I will break down how to make N30k in my next post).

Also, entrepreneurship is difficult. Start small if you don’t have money to invest.

There are many small businesses ( Home Laundry Pickup, Home Tutor, Small Chops Vendor, Office Lunch Delivery, Content Writer, House Cleaner, Interior Designer, Business Centre, Event Planner, Web Designer, Babysitter, Social Media Manager, Small Business Tax Preparation, Proofreader Barber, Trader etc. ) you can start on the side and water them till they grow into something that can potentially pay most of your bills or pay you a salary, and of course employ other people and pay them salaries.

Please NOTE,
If you are a Job Seeker, why not start a Business than sitting down at home doing nothing. Look at yourself deeply and think of a business you can start because everybody came to this world with one or more skills. [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

. / Vacancy For An Online Tech Developer / Management Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.