Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok (40034 Views)

50 Killed As ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno / Residents On The Run As ISWAP Attacks Soldiers In Borno / Senator Mohammed Abba-Aji Defects To PDP In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok by thundafire: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2020
Der is an insider in the JTF always we hear dey have a strong base y can't it be blown up dey will say dey Forest is as big as Belgium lies
Re: Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok by SciLab: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2020
Officialgarri:
Just take a look at some idiots jubilating on this thread! A very common characteristic of IPOB criminals.

For example , take a look at one Kingsley Moghalu, who on twitter, said, Boko Haram has defeated the Nigerian army.
And I wondered how someone who should have Nigeria at heart, a patriot, a presidential candidate could utter such!

I'm glad Nigerians rebuked him and I'm also happy that we dodged a bullet

Mr yoruba muslim, boko has defeated your army. Your buhari blew a lot of hot air prior to 2015 election about defeating them. There were campaign billboards everywhere to that effect.

Take your stock from then till now and tell us- how market?

Stop being emotional and kiss the truth. We are defending Dr Kingsley against rabid attack from online Islamist buharideens like you. Even if he curses his Igboland like Joe yorubakwe, you can never vote him, so what's the need of trying to be politically correct to zombies and buffoons?

The party he formed YPP is still alive and well as it won elective posts and survived INEC hammer unlike your other hopeless mushroom parties.

If someone as erudite as Dr Moghalu is pro-Biafra it is a plus for the Easterners.
We need rabid Igbo nationalists as leaders not efulefus who pander to political correctness so as not offend Islamist buharideen numbskulls for a promise of political favours that will never come.

Buhari himself is a Fulani nationalist and heavens have not fallen. Go and die!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok by ShipChina2naija: 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2020
Officialgarri:
Just take a look at some idiots jubilating on this thread! A very common characteristic of IPOB criminals.

For example , take a look at one Kingsley Moghalu, who on twitter, said, Boko Haram has defeated the Nigerian army.
And I wondered how someone who should have Nigeria at heart, a patriot, a presidential candidate could utter such!

hypocrisy shall not slutter you all in Jesus name.2011 to 2015 worst things than that was said.... See them chanting away from obvious truth....

If Jonathan was still the president,and Tinubu made such statement,would you guys have insulted him that way..... I hate Nigerians from the dept of my heart.....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok by BiafraIpob25: 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2020
Tpave:
Help is all we need from international communities. This has really gotten out of hand
You don't need help rather sense..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok by Mrfeel: 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2020
Officialgarri:
[s]Just take a look at some idiots jubilating on this thread! A very common characteristic of IPOB criminals.

I'm glad Nigerians rebuked him and I'm also happy that we dodged a bullet[/s]

Just go ahead and say we south easterners are sponsoring boko haram

We have every right as ipob to be happy about what is happening in north Nigeria , Gowon clearly stated that the Biafran war was fought to keep Nigeria one, millions of Igbo's were killed to keep Nigeria one , so its thier turn to sacrifice millions to keep Nigeria one grin I pray 10 more terrorist groups should emerge from the north they have 4 now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok by HabaHaba: 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2020
Officialgarri:

You are actually a very foolish bigot!!!

Kingsley Moghalu SPOKE THE TRUTH! The Nigerian military is BH, & if they are bh would the NA defeat BH?

The NA & other security operatives thrives on the security compromise in the country, and your most foolish a d idyotic empty head is saying someone that said the truth DOES NOT HAVE NI3AT HEART.

Its simply your bigoted and foolish head that would support the mindless a d senseless KILLINGS & KIDNAPPINGS that does not border on RELIGION, TRIBE OR REGIONAL AFFILIATIONS.

Haba, foolish brother GET SOME SMALL COMMON SENSE NA!!

IDYOTU, ANUMANU, MPANU, EWU-AWUSA, OKE-Yoruba, AND ONYE-NZUZU NA ENWERO MEKWETARISM!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok by ofem89(m): 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2020
lai Muhammed can not lie again
Re: Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok by backnbeta(f): 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2020
DennisEche:
My hrt is with the Chibok people and all the Northern Christians, The Islamic fundamentalist are working to establish a caliphate which we all know except the zombies who either knows or claiming ignorance. The senile useless dullard is a terrorist and a sympathizer
The zombies know what's going on, they are just happy to serve under the caliphate... they are happy to see the jihadists making progress. Sadly for them, they are not going to be recognized as thoroughbreds, but as slaves to the caliphate. MUmuRIC comes to mind undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok by Bobosneh: 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2020
OpinionCounts:
ISWAP and BOKO Haram seem to have better intelligence network and intelligence gathering than our military, imagine how they smoothly extracted their top wanted enemy from the enemies camp, meanwhile our military agencies are still struggling to find where shekau is...it's a pity.
ask the locals
Re: Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok by DexterousOne(m): 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
Officialgarri:

What is this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok by ShipChina2naija: 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2020
Premiumwriter:
the north are only reaping the hatred they sowed many years ago.

The way the world will leave them behind eh, they will be surprised
Exactly bro...

The guns they shared among their touts to kill Christians if Jonathan had won 2015 elections is the same guns used on them .... Useless region...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok by ochiosa(m): 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2020
This people self, so If all this different groups capture the whole north who will then head the central government? South Sudan on my mind.
Re: Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok by Talknochip(m): 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2020
This, sadly, may end in more pains for the selfless young man, others kidnap with him & the whole nation. except for some kind of divinely orchestrated escape or intervention. So saddening & frustrating
Re: Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
Hmmmm,only God can save Mr Mohammed now. Buhari see your life !
Re: Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok by DexterousOne(m): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Did the Biafrans not kill others?
Even the Biafrans, are they living in peace today? Aren't they still slaves?

Shut up please

You soing silly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok by farouk2much(m): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2020
Buhari why.....
You promise to end this in two weeks
Re: Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok by DexterousOne(m): 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
ShipChina2naija:
Exactly bro...

The guns they shared among their touts to kill Christians if Jonathan had won 2015 elections is the same guns used on them .... Useless region...

Imagine
Re: Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok by anonym0us: 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
shocked
Re: Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok by Xclusiveme: 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
When will Nigeria develop for christ sake. A group of terrorist are terrorizing your country and you can't know of their whereabout. We just have useless securities doing nothing. England is a bastard. US pls come and colonize us

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok by joepepsy(m): 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
What's is funny now you insensitive kid.
BiafraIpob25:
Where's God of Gowon
Re: Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok by Wickedfacts: 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
DexterousOne:

Shut up please

You soing silly

Donate your unsolicited advice to your father at home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok by DexterousOne(m): 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
Azmanaty:

Fool, be there petting boko haram while they decimate ur people. U guys are castigating Kingsley for saying the truth?? Hasn't BH overwhelmed the NA?? Cowards often find it hard to call a spade, a spade.

The guy is silly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok by DexterousOne(m): 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Donate your unsolicited advice to your father at home.

More silly comments.

Stop embarrassing yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok by Greenbirth: 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2020
Premiumwriter:
the north are only reaping the hatred they sowed many years ago.

The way the world will leave them behind eh, they will be surprised
you have said it all brother. Such intolerable people in the world. Very wicked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok by Wickedfacts: 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2020
DexterousOne:

More silly comments.

Stop embarrassing yourself

Not as silly as you wasting your worthless life away, betting.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok by ecowas: 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
Rapmoney:
will hibernate again since the supreme court has affirmed the governorship of Diri! grin

Modified: I said it!!! He was last seen at 2:40pm!
Anytime news like what happened in Bayelsa comes online, goes offline for a long period.

Wetin dey cause am if nor be shame? Chronic shame! Extreme shame!! Extraordinary shame!!! grin

don suffer for this thread im dey sifia pains

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok by shaw2(m): 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
[b][/b]Sagir Musa, army spokesperson, could not be reached for comments.

What exactly do you want him to spoke about?
North East sai baba.
Ooin oooin
I say oooin

Re: Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok by adolf444: 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
GamalNasser:
Boko Haram conducting intelligence driven extraction like special forces ...I feel bad for that Civilian JTF boss because he will be really punished .

Tortured you mean.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok by DexterousOne(m): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
At least they've been technically defeated and their terror restricted to only the North East unlike during the tenure of Jona'daft were Boko insurgents activities expanded and almost spread to the North Central and South.
Dasuki and Ihejirika will never know peace

Fulani herdsmen and bandits are terrorising the country

Kidnappings is out of control

Your Buhari is a worse president than GEJ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok by Freebills12: 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
Happening Now

Ajuri Ngelale
@AjuriNgelale
Inspector-General of Police Orders Immediate Disbandment Of SARS Offices Nationwide:

“One in Ikorodu & Ijebu-Ode; and in Obada Oko from where officers came to cause this mayhem. So, all are disbanded with immediate effect and the CPs have been ordered to take over such offices.”

View image on Twitter
4:42 PM - Feb 26, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
230 people are talking about this
Re: Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok by DexterousOne(m): 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Not as silly as you wasting your worthless life away, betting.

What are you talking about?
Re: Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok by abeggnow: 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
illicit:
I hope he isn't one of those youths abusing Shekau in that video...
shekau is of boko haram not ISWAP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Serious Fighting In Zaria / Fashola And Amaechi Visit Wole Soyinka In Abeokuta (Photos) / Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.