Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

You Can't Believe The Reason This Female Soldier Is Beating Up This Young Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / You Can't Believe The Reason This Female Soldier Is Beating Up This Young Man (1060 Views)

Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble / Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) / Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can't Believe The Reason This Female Soldier Is Beating Up This Young Man by Chiboyemerie: 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2020
A video of a female Nigerian soldier and her colleagues beating up a young man has caused confussion online, according to a Twitter user

His crime was that he called their oga "beautiful"

He wrote:

"In anything you do, pls i beg you no offend nigerian soldiers oooo ����
See as dem dey gbadun dis guy because he say their Oga is beautiful ����
Im feeling his pain from here"

Watch the video here

https://twitter.com/ManLikeFuggi/status/1232682727972986880?s=19

Re: You Can't Believe The Reason This Female Soldier Is Beating Up This Young Man by Skmoda360(m): 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2020
Fake as fvck...no be twitter again? undecided

1 Like

Re: You Can't Believe The Reason This Female Soldier Is Beating Up This Young Man by Adgideon(m): 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
Him go still friend
Re: You Can't Believe The Reason This Female Soldier Is Beating Up This Young Man by scoundrel(f): 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
#FakeNews.
Re: You Can't Believe The Reason This Female Soldier Is Beating Up This Young Man by wizardus: 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
Old story rada
Re: You Can't Believe The Reason This Female Soldier Is Beating Up This Young Man by itsme01: 12:23am On Feb 27, 2020
people wey no carry riffle, omo we go follow throw punch oo abi make I run
Re: You Can't Believe The Reason This Female Soldier Is Beating Up This Young Man by alezzy13: 2:49am On Feb 27, 2020
It's not fake but actually an old video. I think I first saw this about 3 yrs ago
Re: You Can't Believe The Reason This Female Soldier Is Beating Up This Young Man by Auxtin85(m): 5:24am On Feb 27, 2020
Lie to us I beg, tell us the reason ewu

(1) (Reply)

Wife Beats Hubby To Stupor After Catching Him With Side Chic Enjoying In A Bar / Girl Eliminates Husband's Mum For Telling Him To Divorce Her / Rape: Covenant University & 'Zero Tolerance For Sexual Misconducts', Sacks Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.