Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

A Friend Of Mine Was Scammed Of 20k - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Friend Of Mine Was Scammed Of 20k (1110 Views)

Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Of Mine Was Scammed Of 20k by Ellegacy(m): 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2020
My Gf messaged me that she was scammed of 20k. She met someone on Facebook bearing the name "Samuel Ifeoluwa Ajayi" the person convinced her to part with her money and get double of her money within 24hrs.
She was later given an account number to send the money to which she sent 20,000 to the account.

That she fell for the so called scam is not the issue, she has learnt her mistake.

This happened 3 days ago. The person has stopped picking calls and blocked her on all social medias.

This is the guy number 08107251314 and the account she sent the money to is 3134159877, Saheed hammed olawole, First bank.

If anyone knows of steps and ways of getting the money back, should pls help.

Mods, please help.

Thanks.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Scammed Of 20k by xendra: 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
cheesy cheesy she wanted to get from a stranger 20k in 24hrs for doing nothing

she should already know that was a gamble and it's a win or lose, she loss. I sympathise with her though; the money was much.

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Scammed Of 20k by akinreals: 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2020
Imagine her stupidity, 20k to get 40k in 24hrs, even Dangote or even Central Bank of Nigeria can never give such offer, where will they get 20k extra from in 24hrs? Haba, your friend is a criminal as well and guilty as charged. Contentment is very important. Olojukokoro grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink tongue tongue shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Scammed Of 20k by mariamadenle(m): 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2020
No one scammed your gf she's only been gullible
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Scammed Of 20k by kerzhim(m): 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
That's bad. For the dry season.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Scammed Of 20k by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
I wonder why some people don't learn from others mistakes!!
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Scammed Of 20k by Eagleboney(m): 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
I don't think she is a Nigerian,
Maybe she is from TOGO
So vulnerable and ignorance of a Nigerian
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Scammed Of 20k by poshestmina(f): 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2020
Greediness undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
If I receive such ,I just tell them "bros/madam, please borrow me , double it and keep both the capital and profit".

All those binomo investment and Flip cash people don tire for me now sef cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How can you double my money within hours when I'm sure you have poor siblings and village people cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Scammed Of 20k by PrincessB1(f): 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2020
shocked

Why will someone fall for this cheap scam, if not avariciousness.

You should have tell the so-called money doubler that you are penniless, so he should use part of his excess money to flip for you, when it yields; he should continue the flipping cash game or simply block the nonsensical person off angry
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Scammed Of 20k by Ellegacy(m): 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2020
xendra:
cheesy cheesy she wanted to get from a stranger 20k in 24hrs for doing nothing

she should already know that was a gamble and it's a win or lose, she loss. I sympathise with her though; the money was much.

So is their any means of getting the money?
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Scammed Of 20k by Ellegacy(m): 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2020
akinreals:
Imagine her stupidity, 20k to get 40k in 24hrs, even Dangote or even Central Bank of Nigeria can never give such offer, where will they get 20k extra from in 24hrs? Haba, your friend is a criminal as well and guilty as charged. Contentment is very important. Olojukokoro grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink tongue tongue shocked shocked shocked

I blame her bro but that wont solve the issue. 20k in this hard time?
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Scammed Of 20k by Ellegacy(m): 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
mariamadenle:
No one scammed your gf she's only been gullible
Agreed. But she was defrauded yet still on a pretense
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Scammed Of 20k by NowisGod109(f): 2:52am On Feb 27, 2020
Someone should pls tell me any SARS office address at Ikeja and around Ikeja. I just received a bounced check from a customer

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Scammed Of 20k by Passionate888: 6:44am On Feb 27, 2020
Facebook: Samuel Ifeoluwa Ajayi
Acct. Name: Saheed Hammed Olawole
Your babe fall hand.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Scammed Of 20k by Ellegacy(m): 9:13am On Feb 28, 2020
Passionate888:
Facebook: Samuel Ifeoluwa Ajayi
Acct. Name: Saheed Hammed Olawole
Your babe fall hand.
I swear..
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Scammed Of 20k by jahlove4jah: 9:46am On Feb 28, 2020
Write a mail to the senders bank number and copy the receivers bank and tell them that you are requesting for recall of your fund due to the receivers inability to render the service for which you have paid for. And his blunt refusal to pick your phone calls nor communicate with you via all the SM platforms.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Scammed Of 20k by govomotors: 10:11am On Feb 28, 2020
I learnt from a career coach in 2001 that for every investment that will yield 100% profit also have a 100% high risk attach.

I hope she have learnt her lesson, any investment that have more than 15% ROI carry risk.

Next time, you need to look before you leap
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Scammed Of 20k by kingthreat(m): 10:16am On Feb 28, 2020
Report the case to a bank. Go with a sworn affidavit. That account could be blocked
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Scammed Of 20k by WorWorBoy: 10:23am On Feb 28, 2020
akinreals:
grin grin

Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Scammed Of 20k by Mozino007(m): 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
Call me 07062357770
Re: A Friend Of Mine Was Scammed Of 20k by Unazi71: 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
Crime is crime wether the victim was stupid or not does not really matter. We must ride our society of people like this fellow idiot who feast on innocent people like this victim. Bro go to the receiver bank and lay complain against the account owner. He can be track tru the BVN number .

(1) (Reply)

[working] How To Create Canva Premium Account For Free 2020 / Crowd Flood The Street In Minneapolis To Protest The Killing Of George Floyd / Pastor Attack Ladies In Lagos Over their Indecent Dressing (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.