Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

This Is The Location Of Boko Haram In Borno States - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Is The Location Of Boko Haram In Borno States (1774 Views)

Army Kills 7 Key Commanders Of Boko Haram & ISWAP Around Lake Chad / Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri / Soldier Who Ran Away Because Of Boko Haram Arrested For Snatching Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Location Of Boko Haram In Borno States by wantagon1: 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
So I decided to do some research today.
Sambisa has an aprox total area of 17,437km2.

This is equivalent to the combine area of Anambra State, Lagos State and FCT. You can see how big Sambisa forest is.

Re: This Is The Location Of Boko Haram In Borno States by kelvine(m): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
So where is Shekau

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Location Of Boko Haram In Borno States by lordm(m): 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
Nuke it

1 Like

Re: This Is The Location Of Boko Haram In Borno States by ghettokid1(m): 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2020
Musa is finished!

Re: This Is The Location Of Boko Haram In Borno States by wantagon1: 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2020
As you can below, Chibok and other soft targets is right in the heart of the Sambisa, hence its easier for Boko Haram to easily attack and disappear into the thick forest

1 Like

Re: This Is The Location Of Boko Haram In Borno States by wantagon1: 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
Till today the road (about 137KM) in the red mark is a no-go-area to all motorists for over 10 years now because of the fear of BHT.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Location Of Boko Haram In Borno States by chatinent: 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
Hmm.
Re: This Is The Location Of Boko Haram In Borno States by majamajic(m): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2020
Na wa
Re: This Is The Location Of Boko Haram In Borno States by wantagon1: 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
This pattern shows that BHT are still in Sambisa forest while some still hang around th Lake Chad.

Re: This Is The Location Of Boko Haram In Borno States by daddytime(m): 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2020
Dem wan take style add one more state for that side?

No lele sha....dem go kukuma name am Sambisa State.

No election needed there, na Shekau go be the Governor there.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Location Of Boko Haram In Borno States by wantagon1: 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
Any place inside or close to this yellow boundary is not safe

Re: This Is The Location Of Boko Haram In Borno States by wantagon1: 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
A closer look at Sambisa Forest.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Location Of Boko Haram In Borno States by pbethel: 10:47pm On Feb 26, 2020
O lord have mercy.
Re: This Is The Location Of Boko Haram In Borno States by Sokosuji: 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2020
Amutekun to the rescue

Re: This Is The Location Of Boko Haram In Borno States by Passionate888: 7:04am On Feb 27, 2020
My own be say, after more than 4 years, can someone tell me when buhari lead the fight against boko haram from the front?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Location Of Boko Haram In Borno States by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 27, 2020
Thanks OP.
I appreciate Sound, Knowledgeable and Smart people

1 Like

Re: This Is The Location Of Boko Haram In Borno States by Toju200(m): 8:37am On Feb 27, 2020
wantagon1:
So I decided to do some research today.
Sambisa has an aprox total area of 17,437km2.

This is equivalent to the combine area of Anambra State, Lagos State and FCT. You can see how big Sambisa forest is.
I still do some research like this too pls what's the update on the satellite image.when last was it taken...
Re: This Is The Location Of Boko Haram In Borno States by arcahmad(m): 8:50am On Feb 27, 2020
Nice research. I did same research last year, l tour sambisa forest what l have seen there shock me honestly speaking. I saw a tarrain at all angles leading to one place at the center of the forest, from what l can assume, its a temporary shelter constructed to serve as accomodation for either military or terrorists.
Re: This Is The Location Of Boko Haram In Borno States by Toju200(m): 8:53am On Feb 27, 2020
arcahmad:
Nice research. I did same research last year, l tour sambisa forest what l have seen there shock me honestly speaking. I saw a tarrain at all angles leading to one place at the center of the forest, from what l can assume, its a temporary shelter constructed to serve as accomodation for either military or terrorists.
I even got pics of Nigeria Airforce base in maiduguri spotted six jets.. But the pics is not updated.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Location Of Boko Haram In Borno States by Toju200(m): 8:54am On Feb 27, 2020
Can we create a group to discuss these things better..
Re: This Is The Location Of Boko Haram In Borno States by arcahmad(m): 9:37am On Feb 27, 2020
Honestly our military personnel are trying there best if we consider some challenges they are facing which ranges from lack of weapons, logistics and poor or adverse weather condition. This picture shows some bokoharam enclaves destroyed by military. From the second picture you can see a terrain leading to somewhere, which might be used by insurgents to carryout attacks.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Location Of Boko Haram In Borno States by Toju200(m): 10:21am On Feb 27, 2020
arcahmad:
Honestly our military personnel are trying there best if we consider some challenges they are facing which ranges from lack of weapons, logistics and poor or adverse weather condition. This picture shows some bokoharam enclaves destroyed by military. From the second picture you can see a terrain leading to somewhere, which might be used by insurgents to carryout attacks.
from my understanding only the airforce and Defense HQ,Defence Space administration,Has access to real time image of Our Satellite NigeriaSatX orbiting the earth..it's mostly used by the airforce.
The basic truth is Our military knows where Leah saribu is,Via satellite and ISR they monitor the hideout. We're just been careful in trying to rescue her to avoid the failed SBS bid incident that happened in sokoto 2014.I remember when boko Haram claimed NAF bombed the chibok girls.The Air Force immediately responded by Releasing videos of Them Monitoring the chibok girls in their Hideout in Sambisa for more than 30mins an Aircraft was overhead watching closely the chibok girls day by day.Even the US, Britain that sent Aircrafts to find them couldn't.But we did..
Re: This Is The Location Of Boko Haram In Borno States by wantagon1: 11:33am On Feb 27, 2020
Toju200:
I still do some research like this too pls what's the update on the satellite image.when last was it taken...

This is an updated image as at the time i posted this.

(1) (Reply)

Outrage As Brit, 31, Is Flogged Naked In Singapore Jail For Drug Dealings (Pics) / Somebody Actually Posted The Threat Tweet In The President Tweet. - Dawisu / Tg And Sunlottery Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.