Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Maternity test - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Maternity test (2863 Views)

Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot / Man Grabs Nude Wife's Boobs In Maternity Photoshoot / Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maternity test by HopeSpencer: 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2020
My wife said she doesn't believe her mother is her real mother. How can she politely ask her mother for maternity test?

When the eldest child in a family of 6 children was to go for marriage introduction, my wife was not informed despite still being with her parents at the time. Other siblings knew beforehand. My wife was informed on the day of introduction. My wife demanded why she was treated that way but was told that prophet asked them not to inform even the siblings, but was sure only her was kept in the dark.

There are other things that can't be described accurately here. Her mother is close to us as we are now making babies and she has to come and stay with us for a while, but my wife weeps in the closet everyday for setting her eyes on her mother after remembering her atrocities.
Re: Maternity test by chatinent: 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2020

It may actually be her real parents but prophets and pastors have been destroying homes since antiquity for their selfish monetary gains.

13 Likes

Re: Maternity test by JasonScoolari: 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
smiley
Re: Maternity test by 72Morale: 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2020
Her mum slept with the man who should have married her before you.
Re: Maternity test by crackkhaus: 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
You mean maternity test, not paternity.

2 Likes

Re: Maternity test by yvelchstores(f): 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
I also don't have a close relationship with my mother. I also use to question if she was really my mother, as a child. My eyes tear up when I see lovely mother daughter relationship. Growing up, I was the only girl till I entered secondary school, I have 3 brothers. I wondered why, as the only girl does she still treat me the way she does. When I gave birth to her first grand child, it was really hard for her to come take care of me, when she eventually did, she stayed for two weeks. I was glad it was short cos if not for my husband that engaged her in conversations, it was awkward tbh. I don't love my mother the way I will like to love my mother. I fight the indifference I feel in my heart about her. If we speak on the phone, it's once in a while and very brief. I think once that bond is not created in child hood, it becomes a hard task. But I am grateful she is alive, it gives me hope that one day, our relationship will be better.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maternity test by HitSong: 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
HopeSpencer:
My wife said she doesn't believe her mother is her real mother. How can she politely ask her mother for paternity test?

When the eldest child in a family of 6 children was to go for marriage introduction, my wife was not informed despite still being with her parents at the time. Other siblings knew beforehand. My wife was informed on the day of introduction. My wife demanded why she was treated that way but was told that prophet asked them not to inform even the siblings, but was sure only her was kept in the dark.

There are other things that can't be described accurately here. Her mother is close to us as we are now making babies, but my wife weeps in the closet everyday for setting her eyes on her mother after remembering her atrocities.
...as we're now making babies...

Really?
Is that all you came to this life to do?
Rubbish!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maternity test by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
Comb her hear or her dad hears too to check
Re: Maternity test by Drince: 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2020
Eyaahh kpele. i feel for your wife..
She shouldn't ask for maternity test, she should just go meet her dad.. Dads are cool when it comes to matters like that..

Or she should steal her mum's toothbrush and take it for Deoxybro Nucleric Acid test..

1 Like

Re: Maternity test by HopeSpencer: 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2020
crackkhaus:
You mean maternity test, not paternity.

Yes, maternity test, thanks!

1 Like

Re: Maternity test by GOFRONT(m): 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Maternity test by daddytime(m): 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
Fake Pastors and Prophets handwork.

Sad situation.
Re: Maternity test by fatymore(f): 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
Some mothers are wired like that.

Let her just forget about the past and look forward in becoming a Better wife, daughter and mother.

1 Like

Re: Maternity test by thorpido(m): 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
fatymore:
Some mothers are wired like that.

Let her just forget about the past and look forward in becoming a Better wife, daughter and mother.
True.Some mothers just don't know how to bond with their kids(on in some cases their daughters).
Re: Maternity test by pbethel: 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
Wifey Find a place in ur heart to forgive mumcy.
If only she knows better,

Pray over it and trust God with wisdom to win her.
Re: Maternity test by bigl: 1:59am On Feb 27, 2020
HopeSpencer:
My wife said she doesn't believe her mother is her real mother. How can she politely ask her mother for maternity test?

There are other things that can't be described accurately here. Her mother is close to us as we are now making babies and she has to come and stay with us for a while, but my wife weeps in the closet everyday for setting her eyes on her mother after remembering her atrocities.

Make she maintain jare! Na her mama she be!

See, i experienced same thing as the first born and no hard feelings!

When dem wan come dey blame me say why i no go know, omo, i rake ehn, everybody kept quiet!

When yawa gas, dem no get the balls to tell me and i love it that way!

Madam, leave your mother/father and their prophet alone! Dem go learn the hard way!

Meanwhile, they have just saved u a lot of headache na!
Re: Maternity test by elektra(f): 2:47am On Feb 27, 2020
Mother-daughter relationships can be intense.
I and my mother are not close but now have a relationship of mutual respect.

3 Likes

Re: Maternity test by jasman1: 3:26am On Feb 27, 2020
Wow! Every family is sure different. Mine is the opposite, everything me, tell him this, let him know this and so on. My wife once asked me if my family think they’ll not exist anymore if I’m not told everything all the time. I think you should ask her for it, why not?
Re: Maternity test by prestigiouslady: 5:56am On Feb 27, 2020
I'm not close with my mom... We don't fight, we just didn't bond (Like a mom/ daughter should)

Our phone calls are usually short and straight to the point, but she isn't like that with my sisters, they are so close sometimes that I feel like a dog in the wheel, and that's akward..

But I love her and I respect her, we maintain Mutual respect and understanding for each other(especially now that I'm raising my own daughter)...Plus I noticed, she's making efforts to bond with her grandkids more..

3 Likes

Re: Maternity test by namiji2598: 5:59am On Feb 27, 2020
HopeSpencer:

I need paternity test with my dead beat dad too

@op u should have given us more abt the mother's attitude

1 Like

Re: Maternity test by namiji2598: 6:01am On Feb 27, 2020
jasman1:
Wow! Every family is sure different. Mine is the opposite, everything me, tell him this, let him know this and so on. My wife once asked me if my family think they’ll not exist anymore if I’m not told everything all the time. I think you should ask her for it, why not?
na because u get money + u ar a kind of responsible in their own eyes

3 Likes

Re: Maternity test by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:11am On Feb 27, 2020
So what does your wife need maternity test for? If the test shows she is not her mother will she go in search of her real mom? undecided She should be focused on how she can improve her relationship with the woman, not maternity test, I cannot understand if your wife wants to cause problems. However if she tries to improve the relationship and it yields no positive effect, let her accept things the way they are. Her kids will definitely give her joy, if you are a good husband, you will also give her that joy and fill the emptiness in her heart.
Re: Maternity test by Foodqueen(f): 6:46am On Feb 27, 2020
Na waoh!

I was closer to my mum than I was with my best friend.

She was my confidant in my mum's body. What am I even saying self, the bond sha was out of this world. cry

2 Likes

Re: Maternity test by chii8(f): 6:54am On Feb 27, 2020
Naturally, female children are closer to Dad than Mum
Re: Maternity test by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 27, 2020
Naaaaa WOMEN way naaaa.
They BREW so much hatred as they grow
Re: Maternity test by LadySarah: 9:18am On Feb 27, 2020
My mom is closer to the guys than the ladies.

She is a tough person.

We are just getting close since our father died.

With time she will mellow
Re: Maternity test by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
LadySarah:
My mom is closer to the guys than the ladies.

She is a tough person.

We are just getting close since our father died.

With time she will mellow

It gets worse with time. They said people's faults tend to show more as they get older. My mum is a fault finder and it's worse now she is older. You cannot stay with her for more than 20mins without her making you sad. She always want to intrude in everything one does. She was harsh while growing up, now she is also hard on her grandkids. It's very difficult living with her. My siblings are complaining and she thinks she knows better and wants to advice u for every little things. I've warned her she is depriving herself her children's love.

2 Likes

Re: Maternity test by Mariangeles(f): 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
HopeSpencer:

Most mums are that way.
There's often always that one kid they just cannot bond with, the one they'd always pick on...I wonder why that is undecided
Your wife should just forgive her, let go of the past, and make the most of the present. Talk her into it.

1 Like

Re: Maternity test by crackkhaus: 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
I can't be the only one who is noticing a trend here.

The females are admitting they are not close to their mothers and some even claiming it's usually that way with.
Well, I can bet this will be the same story with a lot of other females here who haven't commented yet.

No wonder when guys are taking sides with mothers, it triggers & upsets them...they just don't understand the connection.
I mean, how can women who don't even know what it feels like to be close to their own mothers understand why their husbands will never joke with their mothers when it comes to issues involving both women?
Horses will have fly first na before they will get it, Lol... cheesy

Too many people with unresolved psychological problems from their upbringing mehn...I've always suspected this.

What a pity.

Cc: Bukatyne, sassysure.
Your analysis is needed here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maternity test by Zombiekiller010: 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
I don't stay around people that don't like me, if seeing her mother will be making her bitter, she should politely tell her mom to go to her husband house

1 Like

Re: Maternity test by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
crackkhaus:
I can't be the only one who is noticing a trend here.

The females are admitting they are not close to their mothers and some even claiming it's usually that way with.
Well, I can bet this will be the same story with a lot of other females here who haven't commented yet.

No wonder when guys are taking sides with mothers, it triggers & upsets them...they just don't understand the connection.
I mean, how can women who don't even know what it feels like to be close to their own mothers understand why their husbands will never joke with their mothers when it comes to issues involving both women?
Horses will have fly first na before they will get it, Lol... cheesy

Too many people with unresolved psychological problems from their upbringing mehn...I've always suspected this.

What a pity.

Cc: Bukatyne, sassysure.
Your analysis is needed here.

I'm seeing this in different perspective actually.
I will request for a maternity test too if my mum treats me that way. The dad may not be her real father(this will explain lots of things)
So the husband should start from here. If she is off from the rest of the family, she should ask question.
If the dad is alive, she should confront the dad first. When she is clear her dad is innocent( she may be the dad's child from another woman too).

The treatment is caused by something deep so she should dig that up else she will never have rest of mind and I am strongly suspecting those options I mentioned.

And yeah, there are mum's that treat their children bad. But it can never be compared with men.

Then, there are men that are exceptional with kids. Remove the male ego and men always seeing taking care of children as woman's thing, men will even spoil the kids more than the females.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twins / How You Should Treat Your Wife / Video* Dumbass American Ties Rope Around Balls, Jumps Off A Tree, Tears Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.