Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Yul Edochie Make A Caption For His Father, “forever Loyal To The DON” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Make A Caption For His Father, “forever Loyal To The DON” (1101 Views)

My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video / Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys / This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Make A Caption For His Father, “forever Loyal To The DON” by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
Yul Edochie Son of the renounce Award winning Nollywood Star Chief Pete Edochie, took to his Instagram to express Loyalty to his father, bowing down as a sign of respect.

According to him his Father is a DON…

Continue Reading�

https://www.deenewsline.com.ng/yul-edochie-caption-forever-loyal-to-the-don/

Re: Yul Edochie Make A Caption For His Father, “forever Loyal To The DON” by neolboy(m): 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
What's the name of that movie because e go bad

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Make A Caption For His Father, “forever Loyal To The DON” by dollytino4real(f): 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2020
n.a. so

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Naira Marley Seen Riding His Latest Sport Bike On Street Of Lagos(video)) / Meghan Markle’s Ex Says British Loids Offered Him $70K To Lie About Their Sex / BBnaija Tacha Gushes Over Her Accomplishments In Stunning New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.