Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction (44153 Views)

Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu / Nigerians In London Protest Over Imo Verdict, Demand Tanko's Resignation / Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by thatsleepboy1: 8:29am On Feb 27, 2020
She's even in London while her daughter is nowhere to be found. She's enjoying na. Let her just forget abt the girl and give birth to another child. If she's lucky d child is a girl, she should be named Leah II. As simple as that. Bygone is bygone biko.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by Truthbites: 8:31am On Feb 27, 2020
I wish she comes out alive. I mean Leah Saribu. In terms of security, Jonathan was far better..
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by TwinnyStore(f): 8:31am On Feb 27, 2020
I pray she comes back safely.

Collateral and Guarantor free loans for salary earners in Abuja .

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by Thegoodone13(m): 8:32am On Feb 27, 2020
Sirjamo:
Five girls died the night she was kidnapped, her life is not more precious than theirs and nobody is talking about them because they were Muslims.

Whether you like it or not, the numerous useless protests and tones of lies your Christian leaders have been spreading around the world about that girl's abduction has made her a valuable commodity to boko haram, and they would hang on to her for as long as possible!!!
are u a member of Book Haram to know all these things?

2 Likes

Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by Truthbites: 8:32am On Feb 27, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
She's even in London while her daughter is nowhere to be found. She's enjoying na. Let her just forget abt the girl and give birth to another child. If she's lucky d child is a girl, she should be named Leah II. As simple as that. Bygone is bygone biko.

Very insensitive statement. In that case, try die make ur mum born another child like u. Killa
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by israelmao(m): 8:33am On Feb 27, 2020
APC's promises are still hanging in the air.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by mumento007: 8:33am On Feb 27, 2020
yanabasee:

You are gullibly insane to believe that her mother wouldn't monetize her abduction..... You must be a zombie.

But I pray she isn't monetizing this whole thing.

wow, you must be speaking from experience, i guess that's exactly what your mother will do if she's in such situation

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by Roman7(m): 8:33am On Feb 27, 2020
Nigerianization:

When MURIC consistently claim that Muslim women and girls not allowed to wear the hijab - for specific reasons - is a war against Islam, you lots clap for him. How then can Christians not believe the fact that the desire of your brethren to 'dip the Quran into the Atlantic ocean' and exalt Islam above other religion is a war against the church. Otherwise, why was the ONLY Christian girl among them not released??

Shekau is an Islamic scholar and more knowledgeable than many of you
Al Baghdadi has PhD in Islamic studies.

You think you know Islam more than them??
Abeg park well

The truth is that Christians are endangered species in northern Nigeria and your consistent denials of this fact shows the wonderful role you and your lots are playing as online soldiers in this warfare.
Tell me what you will feel if an imam is beheaded in the south because he refused to deny his Muslim faith.

I put it to you all jihadists in Nigeria - both active and passive - that no Muslim has been killed by Christians in Nigeria on account of his faith

If you prove me wrong, I will apologize.

No Christian would kill any Muslim just because he refused to convert.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by abjisperson(m): 8:34am On Feb 27, 2020
haywire07:
Eeya, Leah Sharibu mama don blow be that. She don dey travel go London. cheesy

my dealer too dey add powder for my supply
u will soon blow too
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 27, 2020
yanabasee:
I just hope that her mother isn't monetizing on her daughter's abduction....
How?
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 27, 2020
Na wa o.

Buhari will never know peace for the rest of his life.

I pray that he will live to see his daughters both married and unmarried, kidnapped and raped and impregnated by Islamic terrorists.

I wish same for Osinbajo too. A Christian, a pastor no less who decided to fold his arm and watch as Leah remains in captivity, being raped every night and now impregnated by those beasts in human flesh.

Ko de ni ye gbogbo yin lae.

If you are jumping on my mentions, you better jump with sense if you don't want me to approach Ayelala on your account.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by Just2endowed2(m): 8:37am On Feb 27, 2020
haywire07:

Not about blow. Any nations will grant her family asylum instantly
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by proclinician: 8:39am On Feb 27, 2020
ursullalinda:

Calm down..... It has reached to the point of calling names..... but do you think your own mum can do such?

Pls stop making it seem like he was right in the names he called you. Stop bullshitting

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by Trex4(m): 8:40am On Feb 27, 2020
Sirjamo:
Exactly what Boko haram wants. As you continue protesting all over the World, you are giving boko haram free publicity

BH has now realize that all they need to do to gain more popularity is to kidnap 100 Muslim, 1 Christian; release the Muslims after some time, keep the Christian and boom, they'd be all over the news more than usual.
what is boko haram going to do with free publicity?
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by Racoon(m): 8:40am On Feb 27, 2020
[s]
Sirjamo:
I never said or insinuated that Christian kill Muslims for whatever reason.
All I am saying is that, you people should stop lying that Christians are being targeted for elimination with the support of government and other Muslims.

Boko haram has killed more prominent Muslims in the last ten years. They have bombed more mosques than churches, traditional rulers, wealthy people and even a governorship candidate were eliminated by BH in Borno/ Yobe, yet, you people would want the world to believe that it's Muslims vs Christians! No, it's Boko haram, ISWAP, Bandits, Kidnappers etc vs the rest of Nigeria!!!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by Sufisunni: 8:42am On Feb 27, 2020
ursullalinda:

How can you think of a thing like that.....and even write it down.....to worsen it you posted it online....that's not nice @ all.....the agony she goes through can never be understood by your type......because if she was dead she would have accepted reality.
you are very right

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by Burruchaga71(m): 8:42am On Feb 27, 2020
I never knew this woman had a passport talkless of going abroad. Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by Vulcan24(m): 8:48am On Feb 27, 2020
Terrorism in Africa: the dark continent has experience long years of poor socio economic development & advancement making it hard for meaningful progress in anything.

howbeit it has become a playground for all acts of barbarism, scholars oughto have given a diff definition of the act of terror occuring in Africa, it is simply self imposed, child of years of bad leadership and state sponsored.

the clear line is drawn in the west, Govt vs ideology. their govt enshrines tolerance and impartial rule of law and clamp down on deviant. Africa & African govt are their own deviant and ultimately uses the law to attain their capricious intent, how would terror be quelled ?

The governed hence need to rise up to the challenge facing and realize Terrorism is govt and govt is terrorism.

the answer to the problem lies in practising True Democracy.

Leah s mother has picked a democratic clime to champion her cause, where Justice and empathy can be heard without prejudice....

Nigeria, Africa would rise.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by smogup: 8:48am On Feb 27, 2020
Blue3k:

You cant raise the dead but you can save the living. If you want to speak on them and the other thousand that died if you please. Remember the dead in war are mourned, buried then a maybe monument is made after the war is won. They're precious commodity because the government pays to rescue them. If the government defeats them or secures area then they dont have worry about this issue.

As said go rescue the captives if you want the protest to stop. Dont just whine about the mother. Pick you gun go kill some jihadists if you want her to shut up useless internet warrior.

You have time to reply that one
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by Lovelyn451(f): 8:49am On Feb 27, 2020
He
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by HajaraIsah0(f): 8:49am On Feb 27, 2020
haywire07:

Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by Eke40seven(m): 8:50am On Feb 27, 2020
yanabasee:
This is what your poverty ridden brain could power your hands to type?

So, na so poverty do you sote, going to London is now a monetization scheme. My brother hustle O!

2 Likes

Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by Lovelyn451(f): 8:50am On Feb 27, 2020
H
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by Ovue: 8:51am On Feb 27, 2020
MSport is on EPL TV Ad Now!
MSport Offers the Best Betting Experience, More Best Odds, Faster Cash Withdrawal and 24/7 Customer Service for Nigerians. Click the link https://www.msport.com BET & WIN now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_xGsp1K1GI
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 27, 2020
Sirjamo:
Five girls died the night she was kidnapped, her life is not more precious than theirs and nobody is talking about them because they were Muslims.

Whether you like it or not, the numerous useless protests and tones of lies your Christian leaders have been spreading around the world about that girl's abduction has made her a valuable commodity to boko haram, and they would hang on to her for as long as possible!!!
This comment is bereft of reason, please pull it down.

In Chibok, a community dominated by Christians in Borno was besieged and hundreds of Christian school girls were abducted...some also died in the course of the abduction due to infections while some others who aren't so lucky were married out, against the wishes of their family members and only a few came back after ransome was paid, some of whom are already mothers...what would you say to that?

This week , boko haram hit same Chibok town and abducted and killed many...what did your likes do to stem the tide?

In adamawa Christian communities, boko haram had displaced and killed in the past and they still killed last week...what would you say to that?

The CAN northern leader was beheaded openly by boko haram...last December many abducted Christians were killed by same group openly...what's your reaction to that?

You're one of the many idiots we have in this country because your comment has shown.

Boko haram said western education and anything related to it is a sin and you're there spewing rubbish. They say western education is sin but they use guns instead of sword. They use vehicles instead of horses. They use bombs and AEDs instead of bow and arrow, they wear clothes instead of animal skin.

The king of saudi arabia, the seat of islam schooled in the west. They host boxing fights, sports events, etc. Their women now drive cars and are allowed to watch matches. They are issuing tourist visas to non muslims in coming days. They're far more educated than the northern Nigeria who have carried the religion upon their heads...crying more than the bereaved, how are they faring? Are they better off?. Go to saudi arabia and Dubai and your orientation about islam would change. My friend, a Christian working as an expatriate in saudi is allowed to attend church and they hold services on sundays. Why are you so primitive? Churches thrive in iran without intimidation.

Everything has an expiring date. It's a matter of time, everybody would bear their father's name. At a time, we were a protectorate, at a time, we became a country, at a time we gained independence and in near future, we would cease to be one....its an inevitable thing.

2 Likes

Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by AfroKnight: 8:58am On Feb 27, 2020
Sirjamo:
Exactly what Boko haram wants. As you continue protesting all over the World, you are giving boko haram free publicity

BH has now realize that all they need to do to gain more popularity is to kidnap 100 Muslim, 1 Christian; release the Muslims after some time, keep the Christian and boom, they'd be all over the news more than usual.

You wrote nonsense.

Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by ursullalinda(f): 8:59am On Feb 27, 2020
proclinician:

Pls stop making it seem like he was right in the names he called you. Stop bullshitting

I will be more stupid stooping down to his level and call him names too.....that's madness.....what matters is that I passed my message......thanks for your concern and have lovely day
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by StakersOracle: 8:59am On Feb 27, 2020
This is a tough time for the family....
How I wish this girl just walk home today.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by Okoroawusa: 9:00am On Feb 27, 2020
yanabasee:
My brother in this life opportunity comes but once.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by ZombieHUNT: 9:03am On Feb 27, 2020
Sirjamo:

My Muslim friend
you can't hide your love for Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by osuofia2(m): 9:04am On Feb 27, 2020
Sirjamo:

WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR IT? THE SP CALLED PISSFUL RELIGION
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by Staro: 9:06am On Feb 27, 2020
Buhari can never be trusted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Large Cache Of Assorted Arms And Ammunition Touch Down At Abuja Airport. Photos / ‘Forum Of Bishops’ Holds Solidarity Rally For Pantami (Photo) / Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.