Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction (44168 Views)

Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu / Nigerians In London Protest Over Imo Verdict, Demand Tanko's Resignation / Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by NELLY1990: 9:06am On Feb 27, 2020
Mummy Leah the Lord continue to encourage you strengthens you at this phase of love. But Mama please put your trust in God’s promises and not humans more especially Buhari, he is not a good leader nor a good shepherd. Only trust in God and Leah will be released from her captors in Jesus name. Amen. I wish the country can go into a fast for this issue and God will definitely move. It is well

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by Haddock(m): 9:09am On Feb 27, 2020
Blue3k:

Internet commando go rescue her daughter then she wont be protesting.

You people are quick to attack any comments that call for deep thinking and practical solutions. What's the need for the slur on Sirjamo, really?
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by Susu888(m): 9:10am On Feb 27, 2020
Which one be abduction anniversary kwa??

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by Pafexin(m): 9:10am On Feb 27, 2020
Sirjamo:
I never said or insinuated that Christian kill Muslims for whatever reason.
All I am saying is that, you people should stop lying that Christians are being targeted for elimination with the support of government and other Muslims.

Boko haram has killed more prominent Muslims in the last ten years. They have bombed more mosques than churches, traditional rulers, wealthy people and even a governorship candidate were eliminated by BH in Borno/ Yobe, yet, you people would want the world to believe that it's Muslims vs Christians! No, it's Boko haram, ISWAP, Bandits, Kidnappers etc vs the rest of Nigeria!!!

BH will just be reading all ya post and be nodding head thinking of next line of action. Mtchew! I just dey pass. shocked
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by shadeyinka(m): 9:17am On Feb 27, 2020
Sirjamo:
Five girls died the night she was kidnapped, her life is not more precious than theirs and nobody is talking about them because they were Muslims.

Whether you like it or not, the numerous useless protests and tones of lies your Christian leaders have been spreading around the world about that girl's abduction has made her a valuable commodity to boko haram, and they would hang on to her for as long as possible!!!
It's unfortunate that the worst group of "Christians" won't bomb nor kidnap you in the name of Christ!

Show a little empathy. Lear could be your sister or relative.

For the dead, there's nothing else humans can do. For the living, there is room for hope
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by TempleHouse: 9:22am On Feb 27, 2020
helinues:
So Leah mother's don dkey go Rondon?
Why are Nigerians so obsessed with the name-London
I'm shocked some people are changing the narrative here because Leah's mother had travelled to London to sensitive the International community, and which was sponsored by NGO.
Why can't we be civil and show some empathy and ponder for a while if Leah Sharibu is your Sister ? London is just a beautiful place like Lagos.Period !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 27, 2020
Sirjamo:
Five girls died the night she was kidnapped, her life is not more precious than theirs and nobody is talking about them because they were Muslims.

Whether you like it or not, the numerous useless protests and tones of lies your Christian leaders have been spreading around the world about that girl's abduction has made her a valuable commodity to boko haram, and they would hang on to her for as long as possible!!!

By this insensitive senseless and useless post, we already know your Religion, na your way be dat. No mercy, no love, no peace, all you guys think of is War and Bloodshed.
I pray what happened to Leah is replicated on your kids then you would know how painful it is to lose a child.

An advice for you and clique , think before you leap.

Peace
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by nengibo: 9:26am On Feb 27, 2020
Sirjamo:

Leave the protest of a grieving mother and face the wicked islamists
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by Tiwatopebabe(f): 9:28am On Feb 27, 2020
yanabasee:

You are gullibly insane to believe that her mother wouldn't monetize her abduction..... You must be a zombie.

But I pray she isn't monetizing this whole thing.
Gullibly insane bawo? We are talking of a mother here. You can't relate with that, I guess. You need to get a life ASAP. Every thing isn't money, there are deeper, unexplainable emotions.

And to think you called the op insane? On top what? Pele tie
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by magicminister: 9:30am On Feb 27, 2020
Mikelarteta:
She has abandoned protesting in Nigeria to go protest in London, who no like better thing lol. Na who no wise naim fasting Dey affect o.

Crab mentality.

This is why you’ll remain in perpetual poverty because you have poverty mentality.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by mauchiz: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2020
Nigerianization:

When MURIC consistently claim that Muslim women and girls not allowed to wear the hijab - for specific reasons - is a war against Islam, you lots clap for him. How then can Christians not believe the fact that the desire of your brethren to 'dip the Quran into the Atlantic ocean' and exalt Islam above other religion is a war against the church. Otherwise, why was the ONLY Christian girl among them not released??

Shekau is an Islamic scholar and more knowledgeable than many of you
Al Baghdadi has PhD in Islamic studies.

You think you know Islam more than them??
Abeg park well

The truth is that Christians are endangered species in northern Nigeria and your consistent denials of this fact shows the wonderful role you and your lots are playing as online soldiers in this warfare.
Tell me what you will feel if an imam is beheaded in the south because he refused to deny his Muslim faith.

I put it to you all jihadists in Nigeria - both active and passive - that no Muslim has been killed by Christians in Nigeria on account of his faith

If you prove me wrong, I will apologize.

You are right,
Christians has never killed any Muslim because of there faith.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:37am On Feb 27, 2020
baysherpsyche:
Bubu doesn't care, he is more concerned with his ear infection, powerbike accident, photography and PPPRA job for his children.

kids buhari only fear international community

she will soon be release
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by avidstreamsinc: 9:41am On Feb 27, 2020
haywire07:
Eeya, Leah Sharibu mama don blow be that. She don dey travel go London. cheesy

my dealer too dey add powder for my supply

She has been travelling the world since the kidnapping of her child...
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by Kingrefreshed: 9:51am On Feb 27, 2020
Blue3k:

Internet commando go rescue her daughter then she wont be protesting. The government has failed to so along with the many other captives held by the technically defeated jihadist. Lol boko haram has been using this strategy for half a decade. This isnt new information for them.

The way you people sympathize with terrorists eeh. I believe most of Boko Haram terrorists are here on NL. But there useless comments are never banned. But once you write something meaningful and truthfully some animals will rush and ban you like say you're life will end.

I don't understand this NL sometimes
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by bigiyaro(m): 10:26am On Feb 27, 2020
Sirjamo:

maybe you tell ur useless terrorists brethrens to stop all this rubbish, there is nothing wrong in living an honest life, oh shi.t! I forgot, na dia way to heavenly pvssy. idio.ts.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by Yenny4real(f): 10:55am On Feb 27, 2020
Sirjamo:
All I am saying is that, you people should stop lying that Christians are being targeted for elimination with the support of government and other Muslims.

Boko haram has killed more prominent Muslims in the last ten years. They have bombed more mosques than churches, traditional rulers, wealthy people and even a governorship candidate were eliminated by BH in Borno/ Yobe, yet, you people would want the world to believe that it's Muslims vs Christians! No, it's Boko haram, ISWAP, Bandits, Kidnappers etc vs the rest of Nigeria!!!
abeg park well, what you've been saying since does not even have any sense. how many of your prominent imams has been killed? or how many mosque have they bomb that is up to the churches that has been burnt? so with this you now want is to believe that? it shows u don't even think we'll before u comments. you said they are killing Muslims if they do that is not themselves they are killing why are they now killing Christians and if Christian complains they are fighting for their brothers so no one is stopping you not to do so. please there's freedom of speech.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:01am On Feb 27, 2020
helinues:
So Leah mother's don dey go Rondon?
We Pray for the safe return of Leah Shuaibu
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by Nigerianization(m): 11:04am On Feb 27, 2020
Sirjamo:

Did you caution El rufai in 2014 when he claimed that the Jonathan presidency was using the anti terrorism war to reduce the Muslim population of the north ahead of the 2015 elections??

You cannot beat someone and at the same time tell the person not to cry.

Buhari once said that an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north. Has he retracted the statement??

With those two examples, can't you extrapolate that the Boko boys are doing someone's bidding somewhere??

Christians have been killed and we are raising an alarm. When Boko Haram kill Muslims, please raise the alarm, cry, shout and maybe, just maybe, the required help will come from WHEREVER to help put an end to this terrorism madness once and for all.

Don't hang around to only deflect attention when Christians are crying for their BELOVED brethren. Cry for the innocent MUSLIMS souls that the demons and their pay masters are wasting in the name of religion.

By our collective tears, the world will see that we really need help.

Otherwise, it will be safe to assume that you are practicing HOLY DECEPTION
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by dalass(f): 11:09am On Feb 27, 2020
Sirjamo:

Its alright to put your head in the sand and deny everything. I don't know why you feel the need to do so.

In this thread, it is about an innocent Christian girl who did not convert to Islam and is still in bondage for it

Just take it easy.. Religious cleansing is what ISWAP and Boko haram are doing. Denying it won't make it go away..
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by holajeedayy: 11:17am On Feb 27, 2020
Sirjamo:
Exactly what Boko haram wants. As you continue protesting all over the World, you are giving boko haram free publicity

BH has now realize that all they need to do to gain more popularity is to kidnap 100 Muslim, 1 Christian; release the Muslims after some time, keep the Christian and boom, they'd be all over the news more than usual.

honestly are you ok,the mother should fold her hands because of one useless country unity....you must be high in kwale weed

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by bubu2019: 11:18am On Feb 27, 2020
Sirjamo:
Exactly what Boko haram wants. As you continue protesting all over the World, you are giving boko haram free publicity

BH has now realize that all they need to do to gain more popularity is to kidnap 100 Muslim, 1 Christian; release the Muslims after some time, keep the Christian and boom, they'd be all over the news more than usual.
if you were in her shoes, what will you do?.maybe forget your child and move on
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by cyprex: 11:37am On Feb 27, 2020
Sirjamo:

I concur 100%
This is a war against Nigerians irrespective of religion.
We must all understand that our collective survival is at stake when we allow parochial divides
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by DNSPro: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
Sirjamo:

People don't know that China has had terrorism but you and I didn't hear about it because they chose not to give them attention after being caught. They did 3 times and stopped. This was reported by a Chinese guy himself.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by LLMG: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
always looking for fault in Church and Christians. What steps have you taken against the murderers the intentionally inefficient jihadist govt.
Sirjamo:

Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by olisaEze(m): 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
Bukden16:
Sorry to say this, but it seems they are capitalizing on the poor girls ordeal for self benefits.

Flying around the world.

That's how our government is benefiting from terrorism while the poor man on the street is at the receiving end.

She attended a protest in London because ur govt has consistently and completely clamped down on the one here, and u want to believe her presence there is all in an attempt to capitalize on her misfortune to travel out for traveling out sake? And even if it were, would you want to remain in a country that has shown u they don’t care about ur kidnapped daughter’s life? Going to London has now translated to "flying around the world"? Smh for u and people that think like u...
Re: Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction by Blue3k(m): 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
Haddock:

You people are quick to attack any comments that call for deep thinking and practical solutions. What's the need for the slur on Sirjamo, really?

The practical solution is rant about the mother rescuing the daughter. It's like saying sea pirates will kidnap less if they dont talk about it. The solution is secure the area. You useless clowns stop this mumu logic.

It's funny you weirdos want rant but till you're asked to take action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 / Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura / Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.