Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

What Will I Need - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Will I Need (1011 Views)

which car will i get with my 600k automatic pls suggest / How Much Fuel(petrol)will I Buy Driving A Honda Accord 2008from Kaduna To Lagos / How Much Will I Use To Clear A 1996 S420 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will I Need by sultaan(m): 5:40am On Feb 27, 2020
Theoretically I am planning to ship a truck using a shared container, what are the thing I might need to keep it running in Nigeria.

I will try to replace some of the transmission fluid, might not get to the differential case and axle fluids.

I intend to carry 5 gallons of synthetic oil and filters one 2 cabin filters, drive belts and 2 used spare tires, tensioner and idler pulley from junk yard. Maybe a tool box.
Spark plugs was just replaced and I think there is oil leak at oil pan

What else comes to mind when it comes to running a grand Cherokee 4x4 apart from alternator and starter to fill up the space.

Will a small ac and 65' tv generate evil thoughts in the mind of NCS ofiicers and police check points
Re: What Will I Need by thebigkendo(m): 11:29am On Feb 27, 2020
sultaan:
Theoretically I am planning to ship a truck using a shared container, what are the thing I might need to keep it running in Nigeria.

I will try to replace some of the transmission fluid, might not get to the differential case and axle fluids.

I intend to carry 5 gallons of synthetic oil and filters one 2 cabin filters, drive belts and 2 used spare tires, tensioner and idler pulley from junk yard. Maybe a tool box.
Spark plugs was just replaced and I think there is oil leak at oil pan

What else comes to mind when it comes to running a grand Cherokee 4x4 apart from alternator and starter to fill up the space.

Will a small ac and 65' tv generate evil thoughts in the mind of NCS ofiicers and police check points

Remember the ACs for that way go be 110Vac
Re: What Will I Need by sultaan(m): 1:05am On Feb 28, 2020
thebigkendo:

Remember the ACs for that way go be 110Vac

A step down will fix that

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes-benz Future Bus Is Autonomous Transportation For The Masses / 5 Best Mercedes Cars Of The Decade In 2020 / CarGuide.NG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.