Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Mild Drama As Monguno, Kyari Meet In Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mild Drama As Monguno, Kyari Meet In Aso Rock (49067 Views)

How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters / Abba Kyari Vs Monguno: Jokolo Says Buhari Recognises COS As ‘Deputy President’ / Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mild Drama As Monguno, Kyari Meet In Aso Rock by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:04am On Feb 27, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Even though Monguno is a nice guy and have the interest of the country at heart, he shouldn't show his stubbornness to President Abba Kyari openly.

Major Gen. M. Buhari (rtd) who's the current Chief of staff to the President should learn how his boss handles issues in a diplomatic manner.

grin grin grin
Re: Mild Drama As Monguno, Kyari Meet In Aso Rock by Vulcan24(m): 9:26am On Feb 27, 2020
I think the media has lots to do in being proffesional.... I read through this post and comparing with the headline, I concluded it's practically journalism trying to fill up the void for readers not the nation's interest

the remainder of the stories are inconsequential and distractions to well meaning Nigerians and the persons in question.

CoS are known to be the eyes and ears of president's in democratic system and could hold unquestionable powers, the onus lies on the president's cabinet to prove their worth and carryout their duties as proffesionals and devoted men.

Warning the CoS through memo or questioning his span of authority on matters that concerns even the bread seller on the street is not needed right now and creating unnecessary tension in administration.

there might be a separate and other cause of dislike among them, which is not suppose to be in public light but for the selfish and ethnic power tussle bedevelling this adminstration.

Nigerians would bear the brunt.
Re: Mild Drama As Monguno, Kyari Meet In Aso Rock by gosmoney(m): 9:26am On Feb 27, 2020
Davash222:

In what ways are they improving security in Nigeria? Do you even know the meaning of 'improve'?

The right word you should use up there is 'destabilize'.
I don't think d guy leaves here in naija that's why he's talking trash
Re: Mild Drama As Monguno, Kyari Meet In Aso Rock by cosjannies: 9:36am On Feb 27, 2020
Good Or Bad They Will Reap Whatsoever They Sow. We Are Waiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mild Drama As Monguno, Kyari Meet In Aso Rock by Emmanuelcann: 9:48am On Feb 27, 2020
tsephanyah:
Slide misunderstanding is normal, they are both trying their best to improve security in Nigeria.
God bless president Buhari
God bless Nigeria
cool
Re: Mild Drama As Monguno, Kyari Meet In Aso Rock by Freestainworld(m): 9:57am On Feb 27, 2020
tsephanyah:
Slide misunderstanding is normal, they are both trying their best to improve security in Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria
if I hear God bless Buhari again, I will swear for.
Re: Mild Drama As Monguno, Kyari Meet In Aso Rock by Ekemz: 10:09am On Feb 27, 2020
tsephanyah:
God bless Nigeria

God bless who? Just dey one side
Re: Mild Drama As Monguno, Kyari Meet In Aso Rock by Kingrefreshed: 10:31am On Feb 27, 2020
dre11:

• How mutual suspicion fuelled NSA, CoS feud
https://m.guardian.ng/news/mild-drama-as-monguno-kyari-meet-in-aso-rock/

Owners of Nigeria
Re: Mild Drama As Monguno, Kyari Meet In Aso Rock by fk002: 10:37am On Feb 27, 2020
Maski87:
I want biafra now.

cheesy grin

Are you guys robot? Una no dey tire with the use of the thsame word over and over again. Even though you no it will never be possible.

Okay here is Biafra take it, Nairaland is a state in the online country of Biafra, Facebook is your country capital
Re: Mild Drama As Monguno, Kyari Meet In Aso Rock by fk002: 10:41am On Feb 27, 2020
eguarojeona:
People like this,BBQ et Al still supporting this problem are some of the reasons Nigeria will never be great.They support him because they are Muslims/northerners or what they are gaining.or from a position of great ignorance.

Is BBQ a Muslim? Stop saying what you dont know
Re: Mild Drama As Monguno, Kyari Meet In Aso Rock by fk002: 10:44am On Feb 27, 2020
tsephanyah:
Yep I know Allah already told us that the unbelievers and the hypocrite will never like Muslims.

Lol, this is uncalled for you are being emotional right now. We have many Christians that are die-hard fans of Buhari, stop mixing religion and politics pls.

I am an unrepentant Buharist but I love him because of his vision not because we are of the same faith or region.
Re: Mild Drama As Monguno, Kyari Meet In Aso Rock by tsephanyah(f): 10:51am On Feb 27, 2020
fk002:

Lol, this is uncalled for you are being emotional right now. We have many Christians that are die-hard fans of Buhari, stop mixing religion and politics pls.

I am an unrepentant Buharist but I love him because of his vision not because we are of the same faith or region.
Ok thanks will take down the comment
Re: Mild Drama As Monguno, Kyari Meet In Aso Rock by fk002: 10:54am On Feb 27, 2020
tsephanyah:
Ok thanks will take down the comment

Welcome smiley
Re: Mild Drama As Monguno, Kyari Meet In Aso Rock by Truthbites: 11:14am On Feb 27, 2020
Wetin Mongono nor go see for Abba Kyari hand
Re: Mild Drama As Monguno, Kyari Meet In Aso Rock by dederocs(m): 11:16am On Feb 27, 2020
Am with Munguno on this one.

1 Like

Re: Mild Drama As Monguno, Kyari Meet In Aso Rock by madridsta007(m): 11:31am On Feb 27, 2020
dre11:

• How mutual suspicion fuelled NSA, CoS feud
https://m.guardian.ng/news/mild-drama-as-monguno-kyari-meet-in-aso-rock/

President Abba Kyari.

If Nigerians are directing their prayers to President Abba Kyari the real President in this regime, perhaps things would be better.
Re: Mild Drama As Monguno, Kyari Meet In Aso Rock by DNSPro: 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
tsephanyah:
God bless Nigeria
leave where u are an relocate to Borno if you believe this rubbish u posted here.
Re: Mild Drama As Monguno, Kyari Meet In Aso Rock by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
Davash222:

In what ways are they improving security in Nigeria? Do you even know the meaning of 'improve'?

With the level of insecurity around, some cabals are still playing politics with Nigerian citizens lives. These top military and security government officials seem not to have realized the enormity is their irresponsibility to their portfolio. They are failing Nigerians and the president himself have refused to take necessary actions!

Intending home buyers or you need verified titled land should check here and our signature below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5643825/dont-miss-best-ibeju-lekki-deal
Re: Mild Drama As Monguno, Kyari Meet In Aso Rock by Wallace2107: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
Davash222:

tchut up dia,she's right.what do u know? Both men work for d gud of our beloved xtry.being powerful is not evil. What dobu even know about them? Come hia ! Come go fetch me water.olodo
Re: Mild Drama As Monguno, Kyari Meet In Aso Rock by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Even though Monguno is a nice guy and have the interest of the country at heart, he shouldn't show his stubbornness to President Abba Kyari openly.

Major Gen. M. Buhari (rtd) who's the current Chief of staff to the President should learn how his boss handles issues in a diplomatic manner.

If Buhari is the Gatekeeper, you wont make heaven grin grin grin
Re: Mild Drama As Monguno, Kyari Meet In Aso Rock by Susu888(m): 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
[/b]It was also learned that considerations for the 2023 presidency were contributory to the mutual suspicion between Monguno and Kyari, as sources in the presidency claim that while those close to Kyari seem to be working for a southern president,[b]

The irony of life .... grin its mostly southerners that are hating the one who is supposedly working to place a southern president in power though its for his gain as well.

Some might start picking his side now. cheesy
Re: Mild Drama As Monguno, Kyari Meet In Aso Rock by eguarojeona: 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
fk002:

Is BBQ a Muslim? Stop saying what you dont know
Lol,of all the options I have it's the Muslim part you saw.Check the people who still support Buhari.They fall under those reasons.i once supported Buhari.But I am not a dumb follower.
Re: Mild Drama As Monguno, Kyari Meet In Aso Rock by BHigher(m): 5:47am On Feb 28, 2020
tsephanyah:
God bless Nigeria

Must you comment on every post you read??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) / PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then / Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.