Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

In Need Of Disciples To Learn A Secret - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Need Of Disciples To Learn A Secret (191 Views)

Why Did Jesus Tell His Disciples To Buy Sword? / Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent / Apostle Suleman: "Disciples Of Jesus Were Armed, Were His Bodyguards'' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Disciples To Learn A Secret by jre33: 12:29am On Mar 15, 2020
Hello people I want to tell you a secret about making prayer request I am willing to tell you first you must be my disciple and then beat any demons that comes your way after I tell you the secret. These demons are posing as humans but do what you can to work around this moreover they are posing as me. These doppelgangers are openly opposing anyone who learns this secret and you must be prepared to fight are you interested in it? They will use anything and I mean anything to stop this!
Re: In Need Of Disciples To Learn A Secret by blackpanthar: 12:56am On Mar 15, 2020
jre33:
Hello people I want to tell you a secret about making prayer request I am willing to tell you first you must be my disciple and then beat any demons that comes your way after I tell you the secret. These demons are posing as humans but do what you can to work around this moreover they are posing as me. These doppelgangers are openly opposing anyone who learns this secret and you must be prepared to fight are you interested in it? They will use anything and I mean anything to stop this!

If i become your disciple. What benefit do i stand to Gain that makes me above a disciple of the teachings of JESUS

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of Disciples To Learn A Secret by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 15, 2020
jre33:

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of Disciples To Learn A Secret by jre33: 2:02am On Mar 15, 2020
blackpanthar:

If i become your disciple. What benefit do i stand to Gain that makes me above a disciple of the teachings of JESUS

Doctrine my doctrine is different from the rest I preach this I Just Dont Know Yahshua if you say this three times you will be my disciple.
Re: In Need Of Disciples To Learn A Secret by jre33: 2:07am On Mar 15, 2020
blackpanthar:

Re: In Need Of Disciples To Learn A Secret by Aladdin1(m): 5:01am On Mar 15, 2020
Sick satanist and occultists all over nairaland claiming to be pastors and christians.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Disciples To Learn A Secret by MFMRevivalist: 5:05am On Mar 15, 2020
Nice post sir.

But am sorry to say that no one shares the secret of God (especially the info that can be helpful), at the detriment of discipleship.

Don't allow more people to continue having reasons to question our faith.

Instead , seek to win souls for Christ, and He shall entrust you with those to disciple FOR HIM.

My apologies if I offended anyone.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Disciples To Learn A Secret by helinues: 6:30am On Mar 15, 2020
Are you sharing money?
Re: In Need Of Disciples To Learn A Secret by blackpanthar: 2:42am On Mar 16, 2020
jre33:

Doctrine my doctrine is different from the rest I preach this I Just Dont Know Yahshua if you say this three times you will be my disciple.
Say what exactly

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Weapons / How to pray / “working Remotely”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.