Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,437 members, 7,861,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

Saudi Arabia Suspends Entry For Umrah Pilgrimage Over Coronavirus Fear - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Saudi Arabia Suspends Entry For Umrah Pilgrimage Over Coronavirus Fear (15721 Views)

Omicron: Saudi Arabia Suspends Flights From Nigeria / COVID-19: No Entry For Nigerians, Americans Into Europe / China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Entry For Umrah Pilgrimage Over Coronavirus Fear by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
Joshmanfashion:
Saudi Arabia who is supposed to boast of healing the sick turns them down (yahoo pilgrimage)

holsconcept:
I thought religion is the answer to all things. How come their prayer cannot prevent this virus? Oops! Nigeria, I hope you can see u have bn deceived

I don't think Saudi muslims (or muslims in general) use miracles to attract people; at least I've never seen them do that on any show or prayer thing of theirs; so you can't really accuse them of not delivering on what they never promised to deliver. This 'healing the sick' scam is purely a pentecostal christian thing. Even catholics and Jehovah witnesses don't seem to believe in it.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Entry For Umrah Pilgrimage Over Coronavirus Fear by Akpan107(m): 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
UstazAhmed:
Allah can heal all diseases and prevent same from afflicting the believers.

So Saudi should not be scared to prevent faithfuls from their Umrah spiritual exercise.
Please, allow the Saudis protect themselves the best way they could.

Especially when your Prophet said "No diseas will penetrate Medina..."
Sahih Muslims
Book 15 Hadith 554

But unfortunately, disease did enter Saudi Arabia and many people died...
Sahih al-bukhari
Book 52 Hadith 7

Take note! Coronavirus started in Saudi Arabia in 2012
https://apps.who.int/iris/handle/10665/118439

Allow them do their thing the best way they deem fit.

Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Entry For Umrah Pilgrimage Over Coronavirus Fear by autchies(m): 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
Religion of peace, finally bows to science and reality.
MURIC our immans and alpha have been lying to us.
Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Entry For Umrah Pilgrimage Over Coronavirus Fear by AgentNairaland(f): 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hehehehe Let's See Maybe Israel Will Do The Same.. So Zamzam Water Can't Heal Them From The Virus.. allah The Powerless god Of Islam
Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Entry For Umrah Pilgrimage Over Coronavirus Fear by Caregiver053: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
Why are we Nigerian Christians intolerant of our Muslim neighbor? What will happen if Jesus Christ is found to be a Muslim on the judgement day! Let respect Islam and the Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Entry For Umrah Pilgrimage Over Coronavirus Fear by yashau(m): 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
Caregiver053:
Why are we Nigerian Christians intolerant of our Muslim neighbor? What will happen if Jesus Christ is found to be a Muslim on the judgement day! Let respect Islam and the Muslims
may God bless you my brother, according to Qur'an Jesus is a muslim!
Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Entry For Umrah Pilgrimage Over Coronavirus Fear by Zeinymira(f): 7:17am On Feb 28, 2020
ajebuter:
Finally, religion is relegated for caution and wisdom...

Way to go!

grin grin

I heard the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) say: “If you hear that it (the plague) is in a land, do not go there, and if it breaks out in a land where you are, do not leave, fleeing from it.”

It's not about caution or wisdom, it's the teaching of Islam and Islam touches every aspect of life.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Suspends Entry For Umrah Pilgrimage Over Coronavirus Fear by davies123: 7:50am On Feb 28, 2020
Ravon:
https://brandspurng.com/2020/02/27/saudi-arabia-suspends-entry-for-umrah-pilgrimage-over-coronavirus-fear/

Why can't alinighty Allah protect the worshipers from infection? Just asking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Nigeria Is Far Better' - Pregnant Woman Rescued From Libya This Morning / Flights Resumption: No More VIP Consideration At Airports - Sirika / Where Are The Romantic Places In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.