Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Biafra: T.B Joshua Declares March 17 For Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Biafra: T.B Joshua Declares March 17 For Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB (2018 Views)

Anambra Convention Center Will Be Ready For March 17 Handover Ceremony / Your Demand For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release Is Heavy, I Will Consider It - Buhari To I / Power Tussle In IPOB Camp As Competition To Succeed For Nnamdi Kalu Heat Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: T.B Joshua Declares March 17 For Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Tubexsms(m): 7:32am On Feb 27, 2020
The General Overseer of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), Prophet T.B Joshua has declared March 17 for prayers in support of the Leader Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

The Prophet Joshua said on all Biafrans worldwide to mark the date, March 17 for prayers to avert any evil plans against their leader.

According to the clergyman, Kanu is loved by many people but that there are some powerful men in authorities that are seeking to terminate his life.

He said that the declared fasting and praying has to be done on March 17, so as to stop all evil plans....

https://dailytells.com.ng/prophet-t-b-joshua-declared-prayers/

Re: Biafra: T.B Joshua Declares March 17 For Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by crestedaguiyi: 7:33am On Feb 27, 2020
I rebuke this stupidity in you

1 Like

Re: Biafra: T.B Joshua Declares March 17 For Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by smiliyB(f): 7:35am On Feb 27, 2020
What's wrong with you op, can you just let the man of God be... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Former Nigerian Minister Strip Four Workers Unclad In His Hotel In Delta (photos / Hausa Vernacular Architecture (contemporary) / Add Pictures To Your Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.