Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Hulk Hogan Remarries, But Not Without A Fight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hulk Hogan Remarries, But Not Without A Fight (1375 Views)

WWE Fires Hulk Hogan For Using Racist Rants On Black Man Dating His Daughter / Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries / Fake Hulk Hogan Storms Lagos, Receives VIP Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hulk Hogan Remarries, But Not Without A Fight by july123(m): 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2010
Hulk Hogan wed girlfriend Jennifer McDaniel in Clearwater Beach, Fla., but not without a rumble, People reports.

The wedding was interrupted by a fight that prompted a visit from the police. "Yes, police came to the scene but we have no details to report yet," a Clearwater police spokesman told the magazine. "We have no further comment at this time."

Hulk Hogan to host kids game show

A fight broke out at the wedding, held Tuesday at Hogan's house, when a photographer tried to snap pictures of the couple during the ceremony, according to TMZ.

A family employee asked the photographer to leave, at which point the photographer allegedly pressed his forearm to the employee's throat and a fight started. The person was not specifically identified as a paparazzo.

Get the rest of today's news

No arrests were made because no one wanted to press charges, and the ceremony continued, TMZ said.

Hogan, 57, and McDaniel, 35, have been dating since 2008. The longtime professional wrestler and reality star split from his wife of 23 years, Linda, in 2007. They have two children together: Brooke, 22 and Nick, 20.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/hulk-hogan-remarries-but-not-without-a-fight/52464

Re: Hulk Hogan Remarries, But Not Without A Fight by Dsense(m): 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2010
The girl go respect the guy's prick cheesy
Re: Hulk Hogan Remarries, But Not Without A Fight by Osama10(m): 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2010
He's a real hulk.
Re: Hulk Hogan Remarries, But Not Without A Fight by Kunbee: 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2010
Nice
Re: Hulk Hogan Remarries, But Not Without A Fight by favouredjb(f): 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2010
All d best
Re: Hulk Hogan Remarries, But Not Without A Fight by ifyalways(f): 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2010
Good for him.I hope the wife prevails upon him to stop all those his senseless and scary fights with[i] Flair [/i] .Without my WWE,na TNA i dey manage so make dem step-up dem game smiley
Congrats to them.

(1) (Reply)

D Banj And Don Jazzy Were My Boys: Ikechukwu Killz / Video: Ghanaian Actress Nadia Buari Set To Start Reality Tv Show / Ex-militant Pays Top Nollywood Actress N2 Million To Get Down With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.