Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

D Banj And Don Jazzy Were My Boys: Ikechukwu Killz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D Banj And Don Jazzy Were My Boys: Ikechukwu Killz (1376 Views)

D Banj And Donjazzy Who Is More Rich And Famous? / D Banj And Genevieve Nnaji Made A Sextape While Dating??? / Moses,d Banj And Jay-jay With Our Trophy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D Banj And Don Jazzy Were My Boys: Ikechukwu Killz by textjames: 10:53am On Sep 01, 2011
D BANJ AND DON JAZZY WERE MY BOYS, IKECHUKWU KILLZ. Details at www.textjames.
Re: D Banj And Don Jazzy Were My Boys: Ikechukwu Killz by Hardballer(m): 11:00am On Sep 01, 2011
Popular Nigerian rapper, Ikechukwu Onunaku, has dropped a bombshell on his relationship between himself and the Mohits crew.

Speaking on a radio show recently, the Virginia born DMX copycat said, ‘think about this, i have always been hanging out with the Mohits crew from day one, they were my boys’.

Ikechukwu, who was reported to have beaten D Banj at a club, was rumoured to have left the Don Jazzy led record label had this to say, ‘we tried working out things between us but it didn’t work out, we have now moved forward’.

Ikechukwu now runs his own record label, World Famous Academy (WFA), with some artistes signed under it.

(1) (Reply)

Ex-militant Pays Top Nollywood Actress N2 Million To Get Down With Her / VIDEO: Wizkid Receives His Hyundai Sonata Car From The Headies / Photos: American Idol Winner Martha Heredia Arrested For Smuggling Heroin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.