Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,354 members, 7,957,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:16 AM

Say These Prayers For Blessings And Supernatural For Upliftment Every Morning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Say These Prayers For Blessings And Supernatural For Upliftment Every Morning (230 Views)

Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara / Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) / 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say These Prayers For Blessings And Supernatural For Upliftment Every Morning by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 27, 2020
1.O Lord, i ask for blessings and supernatural upliftment this morning in every aspect of my life and destiny in the mighty name of Jesus.

2.I receive blessings and supernatural upliftment, this morning in the mighty name of Jesus.

3.O Lord, arise and bless me beyound my imaginations, this morning. Let me be lifted supernaturally in the mighty name of Jesus.

4.Blessings and supernatural upliftment, my life us available, posses me this morning in the mighty name of Jesus.

5.I decree and declare that i am blessed, i am lifted in a supernatural way, this morning in the mighty name of Jesus

6. This morning, Anything i lay my hands on is blessed in the mighty name of Jesus.

7.Anointing of blessings and supernatural upliftment, come upon me this morning in the mighty name of Jesus.

8. This morning i wear the garment of blessings and supernatural upliftment in the mighty name of Jesus.

9.Thank you Lord, for your blessings and supernatural upliftment in my life in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen

[code][/code]temeweiseri

[url][/url]https://link.medium.com/75EffOtIp4

1 Like

Re: Say These Prayers For Blessings And Supernatural For Upliftment Every Morning by OmarEl(m): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2020
AMEN

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Yahudim Petition On Isolation, Disfranchisement, Oppression, Denied Freedom / The End Corona Virus / Red Alert!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.