Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,733 members, 7,813,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

The End Corona Virus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The End Corona Virus (215 Views)

Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ / Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) / Jehovah's Witnesses Did not make Any Prophecy On Corona Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The End Corona Virus by FreshGreen: 8:15am On Mar 20, 2020
CORONA VIRUS MUST END
I was praying few days ago that God should reveal secret and cure for this corona virus from His Word in the Bible, then I read in Psalm 69:21, "They also gave me gall for my food,
And for my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink." I prayed and searched about vinegar, and I am convinced that Apple Cider vinegar, honey with hot water may completely cure coronavirus. Let's try and test it, nothing wrong in trying.

I have Apple cider Vinegar at home, I have used it when I had sore throat, like about 2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, 4 or 5 teaspoon of honey and a glass of hot water. So if Corona virus start from throat by coughing, then God can use this to cure it.

God's wisdom is foolishness to the wisdom of men. But for every pestilence there is a biblical cure and solution. I declare healing in the land in Jesus name. AMEN.
Re: The End Corona Virus by estyvino(m): 8:49am On Mar 20, 2020
Amen
Re: The End Corona Virus by budaatum: 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
Sounds like apple cider vinegar is the new olive oil!

https://www.webmd.com/diet/apple-cider-vinegar-and-your-health

(1) (Reply)

Monday Mirth - Pastor Kenneth Copeland 'destroying' COVID-19 / Is The Corruption Of King Dawid In EVEN YOU, Too? / Don't Deny Christians From Celebrating Easter In Church - Delta Pastor Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.