Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 (64572 Views)

Manchester City Vs Liverpool (4 - 1) On 1st April 2023 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City : FA Cup Semi-Final (2 - 0) On 18th July 2020 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Playermayweda(m): 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
The truth is that Liverpool even though their played like champions,loss of form by teams like mancity, The lack of quality midfield by all of the premier League teams,and lack of consistency by other team,let me back up my statements with a few points
1. Liverpool vs mancity anfield, mancity after losing to manu a few matches back and some shocking losses,there where low on confidence with lack of a full quality defense,and didn't have their key striker,Aguero,that made it an easy win for Liverpool,now coming to the reverse fixture with an almost 100% mancity,the score is telling who is the better club for this match
2. Liverpool vs manu anfield,won 2-0 was one of my worse matches this season,man u conceded a first goal due to a set piece error and horrible marking allowing for Liverpool a free header when vandijk scored first, and wasn't helped by manu losing chances that would have easily led to an equaliser,and were further punished by their wastefulness in front of goal by a superb goal by salah,still saying it manu should have won the fixture at old Trafford but unfortunately had to settle for a draw
3.Liverpool in the ucl,they have performed horribly in the ucl, Couldn't get a result against napoli( one of the most stable team they have played this season) and couldn't enter the QF after bragging they will beat athletico at anfield which they lost woefully.

The truth is to me there is nothing special about Liverpool, Their style of football is give the ball to Taa, from there the ball finds salah or mane or firmino, from there the winger find someone in the box ,Or Taa just crosses and it meets winaldum (e.g against barca) from there goal,no midfield play no creative midfield play,just quick wing play, So a team that has a good midfield will totally dominate Liverpool (e.g mancity) or a team that can leave Liverpool with the ball and can launch a counter quickly passing through Taa wing (e.g athletico) will be able to defeat Liverpool. To me Liverpool played well but with their style of play their carrying the league is based on other teams lack of form and squad depth,but i dont see them having any chance of carrying the next one as lemme highlight teams that will give them a run for their money next season

1.mancity
2.manchester united
3.chelsea if Thier new signing play as they should
With these many points of mines I'm hereby willing to convince you and not confuse you that Liverpool has met their last bustop if they don't find a better squad

6 Likes

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Enemyofpeace: 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
if it was a match that Liverpool really needed, it won't have gone that way.

lamentation of a loser

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by fergie001: 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
ghettokid1:
Van Dijk crying?
fergie001
fuckingmallam45
emeijeh
gbest90
ebukahades10

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by ebenezer2O21(f): 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin grin grin grin them go score ...no fear
my mind been tell me make I put that Roma game over 1.5
Even Real Madrid follow useless
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
Playermayweda:
The truth is that Liverpool even though their played like champions,loss of form by teams like mancity, The lack of quality midfield by all of the premier League teams,and lack of consistency by other team,let me back up my statements with a few points
1. Liverpool vs mancity anfield, mancity after losing to manu a few matches back and some shocking losses,there where low on confidence with lack of a full quality defense,and didn't have their key striker,Aguero,that made it an easy win for Liverpool,now coming to the reverse fixture with an almost 100% mancity,the score is telling who is the better club for this match
2. Liverpool vs manu anfield,won 2-0 was one of my worse matches this season,man u conceded a first goal due to a set piece error and horrible marking allowing for Liverpool a free header when vandijk scored first, and wasn't helped by manu losing chances that would have easily led to an equaliser,and were further punished by their wastefulness in front of goal by a superb goal by salah,still saying it manu should have won the fixture at old Trafford but unfortunately had to settle for a draw
3.Liverpool in the ucl,they have performed horribly in the ucl, Couldn't get a result against napoli( one of the most stable team they have played this season) and couldn't enter the QF after bragging they will beat athletico at anfield which they lost woefully.

The truth is to me there is nothing special about Liverpool, Their style of football is give the ball to Taa, from there the ball finds salah or mane or firmino, from there the winger find someone in the box ,Or Taa just crosses and it meets winaldum (e.g against barca) from there goal,no midfield play no creative midfield play,just quick wing play, So a team that has a good midfield will totally dominate Liverpool (e.g mancity) or a team that can leave Liverpool with the ball and can launch a counter quickly passing through Taa wing (e.g athletico) will be able to defeat Liverpool. To me Liverpool played well but with their style of play their carrying the league is based on other teams lack of form and squad depth,but i dont see them having any chance of carrying the next one as lemme highlight teams that will give them a run for their money next season

1.mancity
2.manchester united
With these many points of mines I'm hereby willing to convince you and not confuse you that Liverpool has met their last bustop if they don't find a better squad
when Liverpool play man city 1st league, Man Utd neva play man City then... correct ursef
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by chichijas(m): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
sircatherine45:

Should i bring bucket for you
no you need it the most
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by david22uu(m): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
BlueBanana:

Bro which app are you using to stream na

vola sport app.. the best and ad free

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
[quote author=fergie001 post=91316979][/quote]
grin my guy my guy

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Demimy(m): 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ah
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by VickyRotex(f): 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
when did you become enemy of progress?

There's only one enemyofprogress on this platform and na im dey quote me right now. angry angry
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
ghettokid1:

No wonder & na una boys Man City dey beat them laidis o
Abi oo, join me laugh grin abeg

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
Playermayweda:

1.mancity
2.manchester united
All this akuko for what na?

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by demzey(m): 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
Angelfrost:

Of course you should... Being absent from UCL means there can be no excuse for not lifting every top trophy at home, especially EPL.

Strengthening is precisely what you must do!!!

Ooh im a Liverpool fan o, not mancity
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by fergie001: 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
fergie001:
Madrid don score.....goallllllllllllllllllllll

Ghettokid1 grin
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
Gbest90:

Mehn. This one weak me I swear. Neva saw it coming.

But na so e dey be sometimes sha.

We will come back stronger. I trust my boys.
Naso grin, 5 una do ojoro cancel 1. God dey oo grin

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Galactico4ever(m): 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
Am really scared of this man city team.How do we beat this team
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by ghettokid1(m): 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
Abi oo, join me laugh grin abeg

1 Share

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
demzey:

Ooh im a Liverpool fan o, not mancity

Ohhhh... I see!!!...

You guys also need to strengthen. First and foremost, get a proven striker, then support Van Dijk at the back line.
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by ghettokid1(m): 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
fergie001:

Ghettokid1 grin
Free me joor......we don dash Madrid the League this season.
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Hezzyluv: 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
Liverpool fans after today's match be like
" we don win league already so we are just not serious about the match"

If they tell u dat nonsense, u help me ask them, since they're not serious about it, why didn't they used their second eleven? (Team B)

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by fergie001: 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
ghettokid1:

Free me joor......we don dash Madrid the League this season.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by ghettokid1(m): 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
EbukaHades10:
All this akuko for what na?
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
fergie001:

Ghettokid1 grin

Madrid don lift that trophy!!!... Barca will have to try next year.
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by ScholarRidwan: 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
Dear Good people of Nairaland, please kindly take a minute to read.
 Earlier this year I got an admission offer from a school in US but my application could not be evaluated for funding due to late submission. I had to differ the offer till next year and will have to submit  GRE score that was initially waived because of the pandemic to be evaluated for funding.

I was told if i could write the GRE and score very high coupled with my good academic background I'm sure going to get the funding. I already saved about 50k for the exam until I was told I'll be needing an International passport for the registration. I inquired about the cost of doing that which was 17800 on getting to immigration I spent nothing less than 40k to get the passport done. Now I'm I've just 10k left and the cost of the exam is 60k.

And the reason why I've to register now is.because there are not so many centers and if one does not register early enough (at least 3months prior) the scheduled date might not fit into your plan because of limited centers, and in my case my result must've been ready by December so I can be evaluated early enough when there would be more funding available and less competition.

I was able to raise the initial 50k by going to site with Surveyors and work as an instrument operator but the whole pandemic issue has affected the availability of jobs already and I'm even still being owed. So, I'm pleading with eyes full of tears to any kind hearted person to please come to my aid and support my ambition. I'm very positive of acing this exam and getting a full funding...

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by xynerise: 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
Minemrys:

we d0n win league already. Who cares?

grin

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by fergie001: 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
Angelfrost:

Madrid don lift that trophy!!!... Barca will have to try next year.
Am so happy.....since yesterday, everything is falling in place cheesy
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by mesa2002(m): 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
Next season na man city get league those guys to good
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
fergie001:

Am so happy.....since yesterday, everything is falling in place cheesy

Hope that happiness will be intact when Bournemouth climbs out of relegation on the back of a certain Red team come Saturday... grin
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Wordson(m): 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
Omo! Na MAXIMUM SHISHI dem give us o.. embarassed cry

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Zontage: 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
Its well
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by BlueBanana: 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
david22uu:

vola sport app.. the best and ad free
Thanks Chief, I appreciate

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (30) (Reply)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! / Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 / Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.