Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,296 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 (64586 Views)

Manchester City Vs Liverpool (4 - 1) On 1st April 2023 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City : FA Cup Semi-Final (2 - 0) On 18th July 2020 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Hezzyluv: 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
lamentation of a loser

Don't mind the lossapool fan. Ask him, if they didn't need the match, why did klop not used second eleven to play the match

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Trulie(m): 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
Man city heat map against Liverpool.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Prechgold1180(m): 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
frankobobby:

Hw fa guy? You don delete am? Abi make I give you guideline?
avoid me
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by fergie001: 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
Angelfrost:

Hope that happiness will be intact when Bournemouth climbs out of relegation on the back of a certain Red team come Saturday... grin
That one na fiction.....not real-life.
End of Game..... ghettokid1.....Real Madrid 1 0Getafe
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by mcgift(m): 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by openmine(m): 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Forget there's nothing special in that Liverpool sqaud. I'm not saying this because of today's result tho, it's something I've always said. Na momentum just dey help the squad, morale high and that's what klopp is good at, he's good at psyching players. The world class players in your team no pass 3. VD, Arnold and maybe mane. The rest aren't world class. The kind morale Leicester get wey dey take win league despite their average squad na the same moral una get and you can't sustain it for long.

openmine
This is complete and utter nonsense!
You call a team average for winning the world club cup,UCL and EPL average?
You even hilariously compared us to Leicester city? grin
Can Leicester city do wat we did last season and this season?
Seems some pained wailers are still in shock like PMB over liverpool's EPL triumph!

This same pained fans were the ones saying Liverpool could not win barca...and yet we not only won barca but claimed the UCL trophy!

After our UCL triumph,they bragged that we can't win the world club cup....yet we made them go to bed by winning the world club cup!

Not satisfied and obviously running out of excuses,they claimed we can't win the EPL...now that we have won the EPL,they are shamelessly attacking our players individually!

Please if you are out of excuses, go some where and wail in peace!

As for the EPL next season,allow me to borrow the words of the best manager in the world Jurgen Klopp....."Next season,we will not defend the league title,we will ATTACK IT"

tongue

5 Likes

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Themainboy22: 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
ghettokid1:
EbukaHades10 this people carry una 4 mind o.
Cc, Fergie001
Cc, Fuckingmallam45
Cc, Gbest90
Cc, Themainboy22
Mancity no even pity them. Meanwhile we just managed to escape in the hands of Getafe with 1-0.
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by donvat1(m): 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
Liverpool after been beaten by Man City. I thought they YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE BUT HOW COME IT WAS ONLY US
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by SirMichael1: 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
Playermayweda:
The truth is that Liverpool even though their played like champions,loss of form by teams like mancity, The lack of quality midfield by all of the premier League teams,and lack of consistency by other team,let me back up my statements with a few points
1. Liverpool vs mancity anfield, mancity after losing to manu a few matches back and some shocking losses,there where low on confidence with lack of a full quality defense,and didn't have their key striker,Aguero,that made it an easy win for Liverpool,now coming to the reverse fixture with an almost 100% mancity,the score is telling who is the better club for this match
2. Liverpool vs manu anfield,won 2-0 was one of my worse matches this season,man u conceded a first goal due to a set piece error and horrible marking allowing for Liverpool a free header when vandijk scored first, and wasn't helped by manu losing chances that would have easily led to an equaliser,and were further punished by their wastefulness in front of goal by a superb goal by salah,still saying it manu should have won the fixture at old Trafford but unfortunately had to settle for a draw
3.Liverpool in the ucl,they have performed horribly in the ucl, Couldn't get a result against napoli( one of the most stable team they have played this season) and couldn't enter the QF after bragging they will beat athletico at anfield which they lost woefully.

The truth is to me there is nothing special about Liverpool, Their style of football is give the ball to Taa, from there the ball finds salah or mane or firmino, from there the winger find someone in the box ,Or Taa just crosses and it meets winaldum (e.g against barca) from there goal,no midfield play no creative midfield play,just quick wing play, So a team that has a good midfield will totally dominate Liverpool (e.g mancity) or a team that can leave Liverpool with the ball and can launch a counter quickly passing through Taa wing (e.g athletico) will be able to defeat Liverpool. To me Liverpool played well but with their style of play their carrying the league is based on other teams lack of form and squad depth,but i dont see them having any chance of carrying the next one as lemme highlight teams that will give them a run for their money next season

1.mancity
2.manchester united
3.chelsea if Thier new signing play as they should
With these many points of mines I'm hereby willing to convince you and not confuse you that Liverpool has met their last bustop if they don't find a better squad
When your club can top the league with over 20+ points, you can come and talk trash about liverpool. Until then, keep giving trash as statement.

When your mighty club can do a 4-0 comeback win over barca, until then, go fvck yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Olatoye06(m): 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
opening tomorrow

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by litathom(m): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
xynerise:
Liverpool fans after today's match be like
" we don win league already so we are just not serious about the match"
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by ghettokid1(m): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
fergie001:
That one na fiction.....not real-life. End of Game..... ghettokid1.....Real Madrid 1 0Getafe
Congrats though
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Austyno90(m): 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
The match means nothing to Liverpool, when they receive their medals i am sure they will send photos to city. grin grin grin grin[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by openmine(m): 11:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
patoski39:
when Liverpool play man city 1st league, Man Utd neva play man City then... correct ursef
Most of these fans talking only use data for whatsapp and Facebook!
What will it take to make a simple stat search on google?
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
Trulie:
Man city heat map against Liverpool.
lol... hope its not truth
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by ghettokid1(m): 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
Emeijeh, fuckingmallam45, perfecttouchade, themainboy22, jokerman, ebukahades10, galactico4ever, fergie001 & gbest90 must see this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by openmine(m): 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
Austyno90:
The match means nothing to Liverpool, when they receive their medals i am sure they will send photos to city. grin grin grin
Guy u wicked grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Yale9(m): 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
Beginning of the season.
Liverpool fans: " we will go unbeaten all season"

"A FEW MOMENTS LATER"

Community shield.. Man city thrashes Liverpool
UCL.. Napoli thrashes Liverpool
Carling cup... Aston Villa thrashes Liverpool
FA cup... Chelsea thrashes Liverpool
EPL... Watford thrashes Liverpool
UCL... Atletico thrashes Liverpool
UCL ... Atletico thrashes Liverpool again
EPL... Man City thrashes Liverpool again.

Too bad, this Liverpool has done well but they can't keep up for long.
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by AroleOduduwa2: 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hin get as hin be o, this one pass me I swear
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Codes151(m): 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
yachal:
Man city 0- 3 Li'pool
YNWA
na so
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by goderlist44: 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
Playermayweda:
The truth is that Liverpool even though their played like champions,loss of form by teams like mancity, The lack of quality midfield by all of the premier League teams,and lack of consistency by other team,let me back up my statements with a few points
1. Liverpool vs mancity anfield, mancity after losing to manu a few matches back and some shocking losses,there where low on confidence with lack of a full quality defense,and didn't have their key striker,Aguero,that made it an easy win for Liverpool,now coming to the reverse fixture with an almost 100% mancity,the score is telling who is the better club for this match
2. Liverpool vs manu anfield,won 2-0 was one of my worse matches this season,man u conceded a first goal due to a set piece error and horrible marking allowing for Liverpool a free header when vandijk scored first, and wasn't helped by manu losing chances that would have easily led to an equaliser,and were further punished by their wastefulness in front of goal by a superb goal by salah,still saying it manu should have won the fixture at old Trafford but unfortunately had to settle for a draw
3.Liverpool in the ucl,they have performed horribly in the ucl, Couldn't get a result against napoli( one of the most stable team they have played this season) and couldn't enter the QF after bragging they will beat athletico at anfield which they lost woefully.

The truth is to me there is nothing special about Liverpool, Their style of football is give the ball to Taa, from there the ball finds salah or mane or firmino, from there the winger find someone in the box ,Or Taa just crosses and it meets winaldum (e.g against barca) from there goal,no midfield play no creative midfield play,just quick wing play, So a team that has a good midfield will totally dominate Liverpool (e.g mancity) or a team that can leave Liverpool with the ball and can launch a counter quickly passing through Taa wing (e.g athletico) will be able to defeat Liverpool. To me Liverpool played well but with their style of play their carrying the league is based on other teams lack of form and squad depth,but i dont see them having any chance of carrying the next one as lemme highlight teams that will give them a run for their money next season

1.mancity
2.manchester united
With these many points of mines I'm hereby willing to convince you and not confuse you that Liverpool has met their last bustop if they don't find a better squad

with this long unreasonable turanci may God forgive you
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Ximenez(m): 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
Playermayweda:

1.mancity
2.manchester united
Oga you mean business o.

You are right sha. Liverpool game is all about pressing, running and high intensity.
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by alhadigida1(m): 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
Haaaaaa haaaa agakan 4:0 down this ridiculous to crowned champion of Epl
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
openmine:

Most of these fans talking only use data for whatsapp and Facebook!
What will it take to make a simple stat search on google?
Lol,, I no know 4 am o. cos d confidence wey d guy use type am, person wey no dae watch ball go think say him know wetin him dae tok
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by fergie001: 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
ghettokid1:
Emeijeh, fuckingmallam45, perfecttouchade, themainboy22, jokerman, ebukahades10, galactico4ever, fergie001 & gbest90 must see this
Gomez don deh time Sterling since grin
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Wordson(m): 11:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
Cityfirstborn:

lol, the season is just like when Leicester won the league, the top teams were not in form...The truth is that there is nothing spectacular about your team, half of your win this season were through Var or by a late minute lucky goal..No major injuries to your top players to know your squad depth..Just enjoy your title win my brother
which Kain mumu talk be dis one?

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by demzey(m): 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
Angelfrost:

Ohhhh... I see!!!...

You guys also need to strengthen. First and foremost, get a proven striker, then support Van Dijk at the back line.

Hopefully this match will make klopp see to reason that we have to. If not ehn..lemme keep kwayet
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by openmine(m): 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
patoski39:
Lol,, I no know 4 am o. cos d confidence wey d guy use type am, person wey no dae watch ball go think say him know wetin him dae tok
grin grin grin
na the one them hear for viewing centre....imagine person for viewing centre talk say Messi first child na Ronaldo own grin grin grin
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
Yale9:
Beginning of the season.
Liverpool fans: " we will go unbeaten all season"

"A FEW MOMENTS LATER"

Community shield.. Man city thrashes Liverpool
UCL.. Napoli thrashes Liverpool
Carling cup... Aston Villa thrashes Liverpool
FA cup... Chelsea thrashes Liverpool
EPL... Watford thrashes Liverpool
UCL... Atletico thrashes Liverpool
UCL ... Atletico thrashes Liverpool again
EPL... Man City thrashes Liverpool again.

Too bad, this Liverpool has done well but they can't keep up for long.
Quick question, that first statement, who and who said it?

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by ComradeShegs(m): 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
LFC losing so that Pep doesn't spend 500M in the summer. 5D chess from Klopp.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by OdenKelechi(m): 11:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
xynerise:
Liverpool fans after today's match be like
" we don win league already so we are just not serious about the match"
But that's the truth. They don't have to say it for you to know. If there was anything at stake here there's no way man city would cruise like this against Liverpool. Just a reminder that Liverpool are still 20 points ahead of man city. I'm not even a Liverpool fan, just stating facts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! / Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 / Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.