Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

My Experience With 3 Girls Using A New Born Baby To Beg In Ilorin - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Experience With 3 Girls Using A New Born Baby To Beg In Ilorin (1306 Views)

Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With 3 Girls Using A New Born Baby To Beg In Ilorin by MadelnNigeria: 8:56am On Feb 27, 2020
Back in December 2019, while coming from the Atm, a group of 3 girls walked up to me and asked for financial assistance. They said they couldn't locate who they were looking for and were stranded. Due to the fact that it was sunny and one was backing a crying baby, I gave them 1000 naira. That was December.

In early January, while coming from Henry George ATM in Adewole Estate again, 2 of these same set of girls walked upto me, because they didn't recognize me. They gave the same storyline of being unable to locate who they were looking for bla bla bla.

I reminded them that they had used that same script for me a while back. I asked about the baby they had with them the first time I saw them. They said the baby was at home with their sister. I asked them to take me to where the baby was and I would give the baby some money instead of them. But they said their house was far.

It was obvious the baby wasn't theirs but belonged to another lady. Those three girls have been using the baby to beg for money. The baby belongs to someone who trusted them (but I kept wondering which responsible mother would leave her baby with such people)

On the second of February, I saw those three girls in Agbo-oba along Bibire Ajape Street. I asked about the baby and the lady that always led the pack quickly denied knowing me.
Fast forward to yesterday, Wednesday 26th February, I was about making a purchase at a shop when the girl that always led the pack put up a drama. She had another baby entirely with her but the other girls were not with her.

My aim of posting this is to ask if there is an agency to help save this baby. Or could it be possible that they rent out these babies? The baby with her yesterday must have been just a month old or so. How do they get these kids?

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With 3 Girls Using A New Born Baby To Beg In Ilorin by Froshloaded: 9:01am On Feb 27, 2020
Probably from the orphanage...
Re: My Experience With 3 Girls Using A New Born Baby To Beg In Ilorin by Mineisgrace(f): 9:02am On Feb 27, 2020
OP what state did this happen? I am guessing she also held your clothes and accused you of trying to steal her baby? You are a lucky man if that did not happen to you.

They get those babies from Daycare

1 Like

Re: My Experience With 3 Girls Using A New Born Baby To Beg In Ilorin by haywire07(m): 9:03am On Feb 27, 2020
The next time you cross path with them again, I'm sure they would beat the hell out of you.

Like right now, the ladies can't understand why you keep meddling in their business.

I'll advise you not to confront them again. Especially, knowing how easy it is for ladies to blackmail men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With 3 Girls Using A New Born Baby To Beg In Ilorin by LadySarah: 9:05am On Feb 27, 2020
Some rent them while some use children left in their care Creche, daycare lol. Some of them were apprehended in Rivers state sometime ago at Rumuola.

Once you aren't the one taking care of your child. Expect the unexpected in Nigeria grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With 3 Girls Using A New Born Baby To Beg In Ilorin by MadelnNigeria: 9:06am On Feb 27, 2020
[img][/img]
haywire07:
The next time you cross path with them again, I'm sure they would beat the hell out of you.

Like right now, the ladies can't understand why you keep meddling in their business.

I'll advise you not to confront them again. Especially, knowing how easy it is for ladies to blackmail men.
Bro I am more worried about those babies and how the problem could be solved. This is not about meddling in any affairs. It's just a logical thinking any reasonable human should have.
Is there an agency to report to?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With 3 Girls Using A New Born Baby To Beg In Ilorin by MadelnNigeria: 9:11am On Feb 27, 2020
Mineisgrace:
OP what state did this happen? I am guessing she also held your clothes and accused you of trying to steal her baby? You are a lucky man if that did not happen to you.

you are right she tried to blackmail me yesterday but I know better.
It happened in Ilorin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With 3 Girls Using A New Born Baby To Beg In Ilorin by Cityqueengirl(f): 9:13am On Feb 27, 2020
Wow those people are evil.
You are lucky they didn't blackmail you.

And yes the kid isn't her's. It is very hard to apprehended such people because they would put up all kinds of fight and even when you are looking for them, you will not find them.
Re: My Experience With 3 Girls Using A New Born Baby To Beg In Ilorin by haywire07(m): 9:15am On Feb 27, 2020
MadelnNigeria:
[img][/img]Bro I am more worried about those babies and how the problem could be solved. This is not about meddling in any affairs. It's just a logical thinking any reasonable human should have.
Is there an agency to report to?

There are NGOs that are ready to gain popularity with such cases. Find them!

But in the mean time, just mind your business first
They say; The death that will kill a man begins as an appetite

Re: My Experience With 3 Girls Using A New Born Baby To Beg In Ilorin by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 27, 2020
This is terrible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With 3 Girls Using A New Born Baby To Beg In Ilorin by SirToothBrush: 9:52am On Feb 27, 2020
Wow It's a small world.. Those girls harassed a woman who tried to call them to order 2 weeks ago or so in Adewole. One of them is fair in complexion and tall while the second lady isn't as tall. They were just two that day

Wow it's a small world

1 Like

Re: My Experience With 3 Girls Using A New Born Baby To Beg In Ilorin by Sankabson(m): 10:21am On Feb 27, 2020
Try and get their pics and post it in on this thread. That'll help alot. Someone might know them and give useful details/information about them.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With 3 Girls Using A New Born Baby To Beg In Ilorin by extremelygolden: 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
MadelnNigeria:
Back in December 2019, while coming from the Atm, a group of 3 girls walked up to me and asked for financial assistance. They said they couldn't locate who they were looking for and were stranded. Due to the fact that it was sunny and one was backing a crying baby, I gave them 1000 naira. That was December.

In early January, while coming from Henry George ATM in Adewole Estate again, 2 of these same set of girls walked upto me, because they didn't recognize me. They gave the same storyline of being unable to locate who they were looking for bla bla bla.

I reminded them that they had used that same script for me a while back. I asked about the baby they had with them the first time I saw them. They said the baby was at home with their sister. I asked them to take me to where the baby was and I would give the baby some money instead of them. But they said their house was far.

It was obvious the baby wasn't theirs but belonged to another lady. Those three girls have been using the baby to beg for money. The baby belongs to someone who trusted them (but I kept wondering which responsible mother would leave her baby with such people)

On the second of February, I saw those three girls in Agbo-oba along Bibire Ajape Street. I asked about the baby and the lady that always led the pack quickly denied knowing me.
Fast forward to yesterday, Wednesday 26th February, I was about making a purchase at a shop when the girl that always led the pack put up a drama. She had another baby entirely with her but the other girls were not with her.

My aim of posting this is to ask if there is an agency to help save this baby. Or could it be possible that they rent out these babies? The baby with her yesterday must have been just a month old or so. How do they get these kids?

Those are the babies their parents dropped at those unregistered Creche every morning before going to work. They already know when the parents of those children will come for pick up. What they do is quickly feed and bath them as foolproof.

Someone once told me how she ran into her neighbour that operates a creche in their neighborhood with someone's baby, begging for alms in another part of Lagos, far from where her office is and she accosted her.

If you can, please get the attention of the authorities on the activities of those women. But be careful while doing so because they work as syndicates

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With 3 Girls Using A New Born Baby To Beg In Ilorin by 6Milk(m): 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
This is all shade of evil. I wonder if Naptip is in ilorin. It might have even been a kidnapped baby.
What tf is happening in kwara state now
Re: My Experience With 3 Girls Using A New Born Baby To Beg In Ilorin by Nn3muka(f): 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
We are irredeemable in this country oo shocked shocked
Rent babies
inukwam shocked shocked

Mineisgrace:

shocked really?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With 3 Girls Using A New Born Baby To Beg In Ilorin by crackkhaus: 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
These criminals just keep devising new ways to constitute a nuisance everyday.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With 3 Girls Using A New Born Baby To Beg In Ilorin by sisisioge: 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
It is well. Please modify your post to add city and state, the people responsible for issues like that may see it. Eg, Bibire Ajasa, Ikeja, Lagos. May God help us all.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With 3 Girls Using A New Born Baby To Beg In Ilorin by Loooooooogstory: 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
Sankabson:
Try and get their pics and post it in on this thread. That'll help alot. Someone might know them and give useful details/information about them.
This is the best method but I doubt if that will be easy to do for OP since they know him and he knows them...
Those people are very dangerous OP be very careful if you intend to record them.

They could blackmail you.
Re: My Experience With 3 Girls Using A New Born Baby To Beg In Ilorin by MadelnNigeria: 12:23am On Feb 28, 2020
sisisioge:
It is well. Please modify your post to add city and state, the people responsible for issues like that may see it. Eg, Bibire Ajasa, Ikeja, Lagos. May God help us all.
Thanks done
Re: My Experience With 3 Girls Using A New Born Baby To Beg In Ilorin by FlyingTOMATOE: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
What exactly is wrong with ilorin. Strange things happening here

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Always Want Sex From You / Affordable Handmade Palm Slippers / Explore With Your Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.